Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy on this Topix board claims to be Cindy's brother. Here is one of his posts.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

*snip*QUOTE]

Wow!!! If that really is Cindy's brother.....and sad if it is too. Casey and her actions have broken more hearts than she will ever realize (not that she cares:mad:)

I agree...and it speaks volumes that Cindy won't even talk to her own mother anymore! Their defense of Casey was to be expected, but I think it's gone overboard. I remember hearing Cindy say that she had lost one and wouldn't lose the other (or something to that fact). I guess I should have known then.

Although, in listening to the phone recording this morning where she dropped the "f" bomb everywhere...when she was talking to her friend and said something about "all they care about is Caylee"...Casey did go on to say "as it should be". I just had never heard that part before.

Some guy on this Topix board claims to be Cindy's brother. Here is one of his posts.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

*snip*QUOTE]

Wow!!! If that really is Cindy's brother.....and sad if it is too. Casey and her actions have broken more hearts than she will ever realize (not that she cares:mad:)

Not that I believe this for one nanosecond....but that would just really be the cherry on top eh? Good grief...he may be in trouble for that post.

My favorite part is where she leads the detectives down the yellow brick road all the way to her office at Universal and suddenly "oops... hehehe.. I don't really work here..." just UNREAL

What is really weird about this case is I actually know someone who can lie on a whim like Casey. She's been doing it for years. It's basically a situation where Casey was trying to talk herself up. Many times people who don't have anything going on in their lives make up "fantasy" stories to make themselves feel better -- and to impress others.

I.E. (Calling a babysitter a NANNY -- sounds "more important") -- Saying she had her own office at Universal Studios, etc....

She's been used to getting away with it for years -- but when she actually came across a group of people who aren't easily manipulated (LE) -- she was extremely confused on what do to -- so she asked to speak to the FBI -- because manipulators like Casey only like to speak and hang out with people WHO THEY CAN MANIPULATE . . .

My husband and I have service thru Verizon and neither of our phones come with a SIM card nor do they need them to work......

I have Verizon too, and I wouldnt even know what the heck to do with a sim card.....hadnt even heard of it until a year ago when my friend got a cell phone thru another company....lol

Do cadaver dogs "hit" on liquid Arm and Hammer laundry detergent?

No absolutely not, on it's own, mixed with cadavercide and putracide it will.

If it has a "bluing" agent in it it will react to black light, though

Who carries their SIM card loose in their bag or pocket??? I dont know about most of you but we ONLY have cellphones - no home phone ---- if we lost our sims (thankfully like I said this isnt the case now since we're sim free) we would have NO phone numbers for anyone.

Perfect example - Husb. lost his cellphone about a month ago at a service call --- Hes STILL waiting patiently for some of his friends to realize they havent heard from him in awhile so he can reprogram the numbers into the new phone.....

I actually took my SIM card out of my Blackberry and carried it separately b/c I was planning to go to the ATT store and buy a new SIM card to have all my private data transferred over to the SIM card I have yet to buy.. b/c I was leaving my job and had to give the BB back to my employer. I wanted my info so I could wipe the old one clean for my employer.. so some of us would do that if we were
1) too cheap to buy a new sim card but got another phone/BB and wanted access to the info..

This leads me to a thought.. I wonder if she stole someone's phones and that was why her SIM card was loose.. OR.... if you borrow someone else's phone temporarily.. could/would you just stick in your SIM card to make calls with ease...?!?! Makes me wonder what she was really up to.......

The handler of the dog that was on NG last week said they don't even "hit" on dead animals, so I can't imagine they'd hit on detergent! They are specifically trained to alert to human remains scent. But I'm sure Baez will try to find some way to discredit that afterall. Because there was no dead body in the car, just an old pizza and ZG has Caylee remember, guys??? :rolleyes:

You know it really bothers me too that Padilla keeps referring to Caylee as "The baby" she has a name for goodness sake.

Not that I'm aware of... but, of course, they are saying this particular cadaver dog is unreliable. It's great to have ex-LE family members when you are trying to cover something up. They know all the angles. (My grandfather was LE (he died years ago) and I love him but he was a big crook.)

Good find, if it's him, which sounds like someone was doubting..

Why does this entire family think that posting on this case is a good idea for anyone?

Who lets an 85 year old stroke victim take sedatives?

Ok, this is interesting! My father-in-law had been missing and presumed dead since June 24, 1977. I located him alive and well in Seattle WA this past June5th. Can't imagine what this find has done to the family. His mother is still living 88 years old and in good health. She knows I found her son and is dealing with it 31 years later. The other gradmother is 85 years old and in a nursing home. Due to her health the whole family believes it is not in her best interest to tell her about her missing son in law being found, she wasn't fond of him in the first place. Situations need to be weighed. In this case, I would have never told the grandfather about Caylee considering his age/health, although I guess it's possible he could have found out about it some other way.

Can you imagine if someone from LE went to her cell and just simply stated "we found caylee" I wonder what her responce would be......would her face drop because she would know they found Caylee Deceased (and she was in deep poop), or would she smile and say "I told you she was alive!" (all the while LE is lying, but wants to see what her reaction is as a Mother)

Not to my knowledge but if someone used that to clean something like... the carpet in the trunk... if there had been a dead body, then the decomp fluids could have seeped into the carpet, thus the cleaning was only surface deep.

I agree...and it speaks volumes that Cindy won't even talk to her own mother anymore! Their defense of Casey was to be expected, but I think it's gone overboard. I remember hearing Cindy say that she had lost one and wouldn't lose the other (or something to that fact). I guess I should have known then.

Although, in listening to the phone recording this morning where she dropped the "f" bomb everywhere...when she was talking to her friend and said something about "all they care about is Caylee"...Casey did go on to say "as it should be". I just had never heard that part before.

I have always felt like that was her backpedaling when she realized what everything she had just said sounded like. It was an afterthought, and not a genuine one at that. (reminds me of SNL skit the Liar - "as it should be, yeah yeah that's the ticket."

Not that I'm aware of... but, of course, they are saying this particular cadaver dog is unreliable. It's great to have ex-LE family members when you are trying to cover something up. They know all the angles. (My grandfather was LE (he died years ago) and I love him but he was a big crook.)

I heard that specific dog was an alcoholic...totally unreliable. I am sorry about your grandpa.

There are 65 more posts as well. They all tie together pretty well and don't leave much out.

If she was moving her SIM card around, she is the first person I have heard of who does this. I'm sure most of us have cell phones, and know many people that have cell phones. This is not common practice and makes absolutley no sense. I have two cell phones, so does my husband and neither one of us have ever entertained that idea. It would only be necessary, if you were making up an excuse or if you were trying to hide something. That's my two cents!

Actually, I have a friend who does this. The screen on her phone is cracked, and she can't afford a new phone at this time, so she uses it most of the time, and borrows her daughter's when she can and moves the sim card.
I can actually see this happening, if I had a super nice phone like a Black Jack, but it wouldn't hold a charge, using it until the battery ran down, then switching to my old not as nice phone while I charged up super nice phone.
JMO
Lanie

There was an order for a Psychological Evaluation, and then a separate (more recent) order appointing experts to perform a Competency Evaluation - I'm guessing that this was ordered DUE TO the findings of the Psych Eval?

:) Okay, thanks, I knew I had heard she had a evaluation before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member