Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - theres another statement from Rick commenting on what Cindy and Casey were arguing about on Fathers Day if anyones interested I can pull it over........

Is this from the one who was supposedly the imposter or the real Rick? Wasn't there something about there was a person on there pretending to be Rick and then he joined there to 'set the record straight'?

Just googled his (Rick's) name - got nothing much back ... then his wife's name (from the title of the photobucket pics) ... right off got a hit from a newspaper from Georgetown County SC near where he mentioned that he and his wife live and in the article it mentions that she is originally from the Warren/Youngstown OH area ... IDK ... just lends more credence to his story. Also from the article ... it seems his wife is well thought of, successful ... I don't get the feeling that she is flaky.

I SWEAR to God, if any of these people know my MIL I am going to die, she's from there... Please NO... PLease NO...

Someone by the name of "Just the Facts" on the Topix board who has been there for a long time spoke to Rick on the phone. She say's he is legit.

I don't see how talking to someone on the phone tells them for a fact this person is legit.

Someone by the name of "Just the Facts" on the Topix board who has been there for a long time spoke to Rick on the phone. 'like adults'.

What would it take to get you to fold your hands in your lap..and only type when you are going to add to a www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p782[/url]
This 'duh' guy is the one who would not believe Rick was legit and gave Rick lots of grief.
k

Tell him to come over here. He has a story to tell. It gives us a lot of insight into the family dynamics, I think. I mean he has PROOF and that's more then we have had from some of these folks.

I snipped this from the Topix board, and thought it spoke volumes. (sorry if it's a repeat) Casey didn't want to admit being pregnant, and imo, didn't ever want to face the reality of being a Mom.

Rick Says,
"I got married June 4, 2005. We got married on the beach in Myrtle Beach. It was just to be a small little ceremony. I invited my mom and dad and Cindy and George. Cindy arrived the day before the wedding with Casey. Casey was wearing a tight fitting top and her belly was visibly extended with her navel protruding a good 1/2 inch. I ask Cindy and George when we were alone "do you have some news to tell me about Casey," and they what are you talking about. I said you know, she pregnant. They look at me like I was crazy. They say no way. I said she is pregnant I would bet on it. They said that they ask her and Casey told them that she would have to have had sex to be pregnant. They believed her. Everyone on my wife's side of the family said who is the pregnant girl. Even my wife's sons and her daughter asked. It was ridiculous. I told them to take her to a doctor. They finally did in July. She was nearly 8 months then!
Talk about telling a lie. That is when i saw the first evidence of what a liar Casey was."

The Fight on Fathers Day:

Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard.

ALSO - a explanation as to why George quit Law Enforcement --- He quit at Cindy's begging him to get into his Dad's car business. She thought George would inherit it a few years later. It didn't happen.

Just googled his (Rick's) name - got nothing much back ... then his wife's name (from the title of the photobucket pics) ... right off got a hit from a newspaper from Georgetown County SC near where he mentioned that he and his wife live and in the article it mentions that she is originally from the Warren/Youngstown OH area ... IDK ... just lends more credence to his story. Also from the article ... it seems his wife is well thought of, successful ... I don't get the feeling that she is flaky.

I just read through the topix posts by Rick and I think he's legit.

I have so many questions for him!!!

up-O02P4V94GUGK0C90-l

hmmm Grandpa does not look happy.

If this "Rick" is really legit (anything is possible lately), I would like to ask him a question: I'd like to know if their mother has mentioned hearing from Caylee.

Cindy pulled this "she called my mother" story out of (supposedly) thin air. I'm just wondering if the mother has ever mentioned it/discussed it with LE.

When they asked her how Caylee got the phone number to call her, Cindy said "well it's programed in Casey's phone!! huh...did that mean Caylee has Caysey's cell phone...:waitasec:

Someone should ask him why the Anthony's moved from Ohio to Florida in 1989....if he says b/c of a cult I'm going to smoke a blunt...(just kidding)

Well, there is a cult-like thread running through these people's hermetically-sealed, strangely isolated, don't ask, don't tell, just make it up as you go along lives.

Ok - I think I've got all of his posts copied - its several pages long. Don't know what to do with all this. YES I BELIEVE HE IS LEGIT ALSO. Some of this is very interesting - gives us some insight that we haven't had before.

You cam PM me if you want this doc. I think it is going to be WAY TOO LONG to PM in one sitting - maybe email might be better or what?

Someone help - tell me what you think I should be with all this?

Is the brother the one who said she was addicted to precription drugs or was it the "son"?
It is her brother. I misspoke early on thinking it was Casey's brother. So sorry
This water can really get muddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member