DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of bail then?

Quote from Channel 9 this morning:

:rolleyes:

Casey will be restricted to living in her family's home, with some exceptions allowed for going to work, church and any pre-approved appointments. A representative of the Padillas will remain with Casey Anthony 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Padillas hope that Casey being out of jail and in more comfortable surroundings will help the search for missing Caylee Anthony. However, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez says he has instructed the Padillas not to question her about the case, and said that Casey knows not to answer any of their questions.

Casey will be restricted to living in her family's home, with some exceptions allowed for going to work, church and any pre-approved appointments. A representative of the Padillas will remain with Casey Anthony 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Padillas hope that Casey being out of jail and in more comfortable surroundings will help the search for missing Caylee Anthony. However, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez says he has instructed the Padillas not to question her about the case, and said that Casey knows not to answer any of their questions.

Good morning all!

Then what's the use of getting her out? If she can't talk about the case, then she can't help the Padilla's find Caylee and I thought that was the whole purpose of posting bail.

This case is making me crazier than normal!

the cops are collecting info on a daily basis

evidence is mounting by the "barrel"

this case will be solved and there will be more than one person who goes to prison

I think you might have missed this yesterday, if not sorry for the repeat
all the hippos you want
http://www.hippodance.com/

why thank you Gizzy !

yes, there are several hippos involved in this case

the giant hippos in the living room are that the mother didnt tell anyone for over 30 days that her almost 3 year old was missing

a baby sitter that turned into a phantom

a job that didnt exist

a thief that will look directly into your eyes and tell you lie after lie

a smell in the trunk that is UNMISTAKEABLE

and on and on we go

sickening

ooh awesome! I claim this one for the day
Bellyhippo.gif

the cops are collecting info on a daily basis

evidence is mounting by the "barrel"

this case will be solved and there will be more than one person who goes to prison

No it's not. I dont beleive LE has anything on Casey or this case. I think all tests done on the car is negative. If they had, Casey would have have faced charges for homicide already. Not going to happen.

They will never find Caylee. Casey will service her 6 years and go home. Her parents will continue to search for phantom kidnappers for years to come.

What makes you think all cases are solved? This one will not.

Well, today is the day or is it? We will see, I suppose.

I am still in the camp of not wanting Casey out of jail. All it is going to do is allow she and the Anthony's to synchronize their stories just as I said yesterday.

This is all BS and made up with a list of players. I think that Garrison and Baez cooked it up, then the Padillas got involved. I do not believe that Leonard Padilla is out one penny. I think the $50,000.00 for the bail came out of New York by way of California. They all thought that no actual money would have to change hands until their hand was called. The real players here are Baez, Garrison, both Padillas, and the Anthony's. It was all planned, IMO, and then Casey was told how it would work.

What do you want to bet that they try to take Casey out the back way of the jail IF she gets out? She is high profile and they will use the death threats as an excuse. I hope media has people staked out somewhere where they can see the back door of the jail. They could take her out the back the way they take the inmates going to court.

Now if the FBI labs could arrange the DNA evidence return first thing this morning, maybe Ms. Casey would not be going anywhere! (my last hope!)

IF Casey goes home, CABIN FEVER!!!!! is going to strike! Just think of all of those people in that house! Someone or something will blow - I give it 3 days at the most!

IMO, the whole family is covering up for Casey, and now they are going to fine tune their collective lies and work on the defense! I have no respect for any of them and that includes the ones getting her out of jail!

BTW, good morning, everyone!

I think being around all those people is gonna drive her up the wall. LOL. Just watching Leonard
12.gif
on tv a few times makes me want to kick in the tv set.

Ok, as I stumbled out of bed, I could have sworn I heard fox saying Cindy says she is an only child, that her father had a daughter out there somewhere...but they had nothing to do with her...anyone else here that?

They were talking about Cindy Mccain. lol imo

I think being around all those people is gonna drive her up the wall. LOL. Just watching Leonard
12.gif
on tv a few times makes me want to kick in the tv set.
hahahahahahahahahaha - I just spit my coffee all over my screen!!!! It would be perfect if he had a toothpick!

IMO, the whole family is covering up for Casey, and now they are going to fine tune their collective lies and work on the defense! I have no respect for any of them and that includes the ones getting her out of jail!

I cut this post, but your bottom line, here, is what I believe 100%. I still hope she does not get out! :crazy:

I think they are covering for her so much.....that they would help her run. imo

Does anyone remember what time the court date is today and does Casey have to be present for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77