Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that each show has their own team of people who check the emails. IMO, asking them to NOT show CASEY and show CAYLEE is relevant and there are multiple reasons behind why several of us are asking them to do so.
I agree. I think most TV shows, news and otherwise, always want to hear from their viewers to hear what their interests are.

Legal question. If anything was heard using any type of microphone or tap could it be admitted in court. I would not think so. Maybe if there was a warrant?

Also, is this laser microphone legal. If it is why is news not using it. Can this be used by legal agencies? Would not think you could do any type of spying without a warrant.

They would get a warrant from a judge just like in a search, and then defense would try to have them blocked from being admissable.

The dumpster theory.
Many posters agree with this theory
A proper grave would take quite a bit of digging, would require some time(risk of being seen), and Casey seems too lazy to do it.

The "feed her to the alligators" theory (ugh) is popular, but to make sure the body was not seen from the road, Casey would have to carry it a short distance into the swamps
I don't know about you, but walking into an alligator filled swamp or lake at night scares the hell out me.

Throw her off a bridge? maybe, but bridges are very exposed, too much risk of being seen. Someone might report her just because they think she's dumping garbage.

A Dumpster is quick, convient, and nobody would think twice if she were seen.
Don't know what its like in Florida, but where I live, we put out our garbage at night(I put mine out at 1-2 am).
Once the dumpster is emptied at the dump, finding Caylee would be almost impossible.
This was discussed early on in the case. If Caylee was put in a dumpster and taken to a land fill, she will never be found.

It is still just your opinion and an inappropriate one. It has nothing to do with Caylee or bringing her home. This is Caylee's thread.

Um, harsh, RoseRed. It might be appreciated if you would refrain from telling people their opinions are "inappropriate". Opinions are just that, opinions, and they are subjective - therefore unable to be deemed "inappropriate" across the board.

I agree that the body language was odd, and the "my girl" statement was odd, and I agree that it is relevant to the extent that it's appropriate to de discussed here.

Who appointed whom "opinion police" to determine what we can discuss here and what we can't?

Hm....let me see...Caylee's father died on his way to Caylee's birthday party? That kind of bizzare lie to get people's attention you mean? :blowkiss:

I still seriously question the story that the father is dead. Yea, I know the name she gave is that of a man who is now dead, but how do we really know he was the father? Does Casey even know who the father is?

It took a really long time in the Michelle Young case. That's NC though and they are backed up two years.
Who is the guy, a doctor in the Army who killed his entire family, went on to be out of prison for like 17 years before he was finally convicted. Jeff something. The book is Fatal Vision I think.

He's behind bars now though. Dr. Jeff ........

There is hope I guess.

ANYONE NOTICE THIS???

Some of the pictures that the media has been showing are of Caylee appearing much older than the videotape that was "supposedly" from the b'day party. I am wonder if that was from perhaps a b'day party a year prior as she's speaking (ma ma, da da, oh oh) really immature for a girl about to turn three AS WELL AS looking immature and smaller than some of the pictures the media has put out. Just wondering....

I respect what your saying, but my GM raised me, and if my way too young, hard partying mother (which she was) took off with me, she would have found both of us and brought both of us home. No amount of threatening, kicking, screaming from my mother would have stopped her and it wouldn't have taken her 31 days. I guess I am lucky I have a "real" grandma.

16 = too young
22 = fully capable ADULT

What was Cindy supposed to do? Call LE and say, my daughter and I got into a fight and she moved out and took my granddaughter... HER daughter... with her? And the police are supposed to say what? Sure let us go get your granddaughter for you. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way! Like CIndy has said (at least I think) she had no reason to belive Caylee was in danger. SO thats exactly what she would have told LE. And unless LE believes there is a crime, they arent going to investigate. I don't know, it just bothers me for people knocking on Cindy b/c she didn't call LE sooner.

Legal question. If anything was heard using any type of microphone or tap could it be admitted in court. I would not think so. Maybe if there was a warrant?

Also, is this laser microphone legal. If it is why is news not using it. Can this be used by legal agencies? Would not think you could do any type of spying without a warrant.

They could install devices and record with a court order.

I'm wondering if the house was bugged during that 45 minute stint when LE was there the other day?

I wondered the same thing, but my boyfriend told me I had seen to many movies! lol I know the info would be inadmissable in court but if they did bug the house they would at least get a lead on where to start looking.

I still seriously question the story that the father is dead. Yea, I know the name she gave is that of a man who is now dead, but how do we really know he was the father? Does Casey even know who the father is?
Probably not. She did that to appease Cindy. Who didn't give a rats azz.

I think the minute Cindy and George smelled the decomp smell in the car.....they went into protect Casey mode. The entire kidnapper/given to a friend garbage is pushed to protect Casey. Everything is to protect Casey.

Casey is a spoiled brat with a borderline personality disorder that has been undiagnosed or ignored by her parents.

So what are your thoughts on Casey's parents lengths of denial? And to the extreme depths of that denial? Ala, denying an obvious pregnancy? If the prenancy story is true that is. Are the GP's suffering from a mental illness? Or do they accept whatever Casey tells them to keep peace, no matter what the cost or logic to it?

As far as I know, there is no confirmation of the biological father at this point. I think someone thinks he is the Dad.

If I remember correctly the family of the so named deseased young man has said that he is NOT Caylee's father nor have they ever heard of Casey Anthony EVER being in his life. They are quite upset that their dead son has been dragged into this by yet another one of Casey's fairy tails. What a dramatic lie this one was...that he died on the way to Caylee's birthday party? How friggin' desparate for attention is this chick???

Um, harsh, RoseRed. It might be appreciated if you would refrain from telling people their opinions are "inappropriate". Opinions are just that, opinions and they are subjective - therefore unable to be deemed "innappropriate" across the board.

I agree that the body language was odd, and the "my girl" statement was odd, and I agree that it is relevant to the extent that it's appropriate to de discussed here.

Who appointed whom "opinion police" to determine what we can discuss here and what we can't?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's a good thought, but nah! I don't know how many of you have three year olds running around, but it's HARD WORK. Keeping them safe, fed, clean, reading them bed time stories, watching the same videos over and over and over and over again. LOL. Cinderelly, Cinderelly.....

I wake up each morning with a song going through my brain from one of my grand daughter's shows.

Wow, I'm so sad for all these people.

I am sure the majority of us have children and/or grandchildren and understand how much responsibility it takes to raise them.

Sent one to both!

Done. I asked them to refocus this case back on Caylee.

I also asked that they use some of airtime they have dedicated to Casey into letting people know about Giovanni Gonzelez, the 5 yo missing in Lynn, Ma.

2 little kids out there alone due to parental negligence.

ANYONE NOTICE THIS???

Some of the pictures that the media has been showing are of Caylee appearing much older than the videotape that was "supposedly" from the b'day party. I am wonder if that was from perhaps a b'day party a year prior as she's speaking (ma ma, da da, oh oh) really immature for a girl about to turn three AS WELL AS looking immature and smaller than some of the pictures the media has put out. Just wondering....
What birthday party? Are you talking about the visit to the nursing home to see great Grand pa on Father's Day? I haven't seen the birthday party pictures, and I would love to see them if anyone has a link.

Even if LE has the goods on Caylee's mom, I still think they'd want to wait and see if they could get a confession and find her remains.

I think that more than anything, LE wants to find the remains. While there has been successful no body prosecutions, it's more difficult.

LE is keeping quiet on what evidence they have, because they don't want the defense to have that information until it becomes necessary. Once charges are filed, the defense will then have access to the evidence - discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576