Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted? If so, sorry for the repeat.
Casey Anthony is talking freely with her parents and helping with new leads into whereabouts of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie, the family's spokesman said today.

"She is being cooperative and is sincerely worried about the well-being of her child. There is no doubt that this child has been kidnapped," said Los Angeles-based spokesman Larry Garrison. He said she is providing more details she couldn't give in jail."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208aug22,0,853263.story
"

Umm.. Larry... sorry to burst your bubble.. NO DOUBT THIS CHILD HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED?

Umm.....

Speechless...

I was under the understanding that the pic of Rick and his dad was from when he visited in MAY

If he isn't already, I'll bet Baez will soon be tearing his hair out trying to prepare this defense.

You know the prosecutor will be bringing up every lie, every deception, every denial. One by one by one. If Baez puts Casey on the stand, her credibility will be in shreds by the time she steps down.

I think that it'll be tough for Baez to get Casey off scott free, but barring powerful forensic evidence or a major investigative breakthrough, I think that Baez has a reasonable chance of minimizing Casey's sentence.

Without the above, Casey can always fall back on the "it was an entire accident that I had nothing to do with and then I lied because I panicked and was stressed out over the accidental and tragic death of my Caylee" theory. If LE accepts this plea, they very well can't charge Casey for Caylee's death, having agreed that her death was accidental, because accidents do happen, even unfortunate and tragic accidents.

LE needs evidence of the cause of death as well as the death itself in order to really put Casey to the screws.

They can still try Casey for her alleged responsibility in the death of Caylee, but without proof of the cause of death, their case is that much weaker. Reasonable doubt over the cause of death will go a long way in determining the possible length of Casey's jail sentence.

They are strategically choosing the best choice of "friend" to be thrown under the bus. The who, what, where, when, and the why....
I get the feeling the frenemies all sensed this. As soon as the law showed up at Tony's apt early on the 16th, he called Amy and told her to call the police. Jesse also took it upon himself to call the police before they had a chance to contact him. On Day One, they all took pains to reach out to LE and drop a dime on Miss Casey, and have probably been fully vetted by LE by now. I think trying to pin it on one of her closer associates would be very difficult. Pointing the finger at someone outside the circle would be easier for Casey to do, but the complete lack of motive (and possible airtight alibis she would be unaware of) would make it a risky strategy.

After all, Baez has absolutely no way of knowing just who has been contacted by the sheriff, the FDLE and the FBI. I doubt any of them would lift a finger to clue in the defendant.

I missed that! When did this happen?

I thought it was still open yesterday and I hadn't seen a mod ruling on it..:confused:

I believe it was last night...it should show up as the last post on that thread, as it was one of the mods who posted it and said they were closing it immediately at that time IIRC.

Casey Anthony is talking freely with her parents and helping with new leads into whereabouts of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie, the family's spokesman said today.

"She is being cooperative and is sincerely worried about the well-being of her child. There is no doubt that this child has been kidnapped," said Los Angeles-based spokesman Larry Garrison. He said she is providing more details she couldn't give in jail."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208aug22,0,853263.story
"

I think it is about time the public tells Casey Anthony that we don't want to hear what she wants to say and we don't care how she feels or care to hear anything from her poisoness mouth. We are stading by and waiting to hear from LE about the location of her child. so she should SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

:bang:

That thread was locked because the mods here said there was absolutely no reason to believe that this person is who he said he was, and they did not want any more of his misinformation to be quoted and assumed to be real. Just because he posted a picture does not mean that this person is "Rick". Many people on this board have posted pictures of Casey but that does not make them Casey! That poster most likely located a picture in the same way as others here have found them. If posting a picture suddenly turns one into the person in that picture, I'll be right back after I google Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta Jones!

:D that's funny.

:praying: for Caylee

Katie 526, were you over there when all of that was going on? I read everything close to the time he was posting. I was able to filter out the goons giving him a hard time, from the words he wrote. I found him credible.

Rick did say that that picture was from father's day. There dad is sick and hence you see the breathing tube. Rick had a lot of information and one person over on topix spoke to him on the phone and verified that he is real.

Thanks, Christine. Seems when I post those threads they just ignore me. LOL Wonder why?! LMAO

Rick did say that that picture was from father's day. There dad is sick and hence you see the breathing tube. Rick had a lot of information and one person over on topix spoke to him on the phone and verified that he is real.

OK that's what I'm getting at , the oxygen tube .

Why doesn't Gramps have the oxygen on in the Caylee video ???
Why is Gramps wearing 2 differant shirts on the same day ??

0_gg_ca.jpg

I could careless who the guy says he is , that's not what I asked .

Was that picture suppose to have been taken on the same fathers day that Cindy visited ?????

IIRC..."Rick" said the pic was taken the last time HE visited.....shortly after the father had a stroke.

I get the feeling the frenemies all sensed this. As soon as the law showed up at Tony's apt early on the 16th, he called Amy and told her to call the police. Jesse also took it upon himself to call the police before they had a chance to contact him. On Day One, they all took pains to reach out to LE and drop a dime on Miss Casey, and have probably been fully vetted by LE by now. I think trying to pin it on one of her closer associates would be very difficult. Pointing the finger at someone outside the circle would be easier for Casey to do, but the complete lack of motive (and possible airtight alibis she would be unaware of) would make it a risky strategy.

After all, Baez has absolutely no way of knowing just who has been contacted by the sheriff, the FDLE and the FBI. I doubt any of them would lift a finger to clue in the defendant.
Makes me curious as to who called JG so he could slip in under the wire before LE contacted him. I know he said he saw it on news reports or whatever...but still...maybe he did or maybe he didn't. :rolleyes:

Also I can't believe that Casey is on myspace already! I know that they did get some "hate" messages and thats why they stopped logging in. I wonder if they saved them and now Casey is reading them to see what they say about her. I mean even if they only watched a little tv,.. she has to know how much America hates her right now, right?

jmo

When LE goes into the Myspace account it will reflect as a login.

"
I think it's important to announce that to the dangerous kidnappers. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members