Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too much of a stretch for me ...sorry. Caylee is apparently the only one missing that would have had a reason to be in Casey's car.

jmho.

too much of a stretch for me also... but MO only. :angel:

I am new here but have been reading for a while. I seriously cannot comprehend how a person could harm their own child and then go about partying. Even people who have abortions have a tough time dealing with that emotionally and this does not even compare.

The way the case is going she would have had to plan this whole thing out ahead of time. She had to have a name already in mind (ZG) and put them at a place (Sawgrass) and then back track her steps and come up with a slew of lies and names to cover herself and throw LE off.

It's funny how most things add up:
The shovel, the abandoned car, the smell, the cadaver dog hits, the time line, the motive (need to party), the character (compulsive theif and liar). Everything can put some kind of picture in together, even if it's just something loose yet everything has an explanation behind it.

If we throw out the obvious (all the evidence listed above) and assume that Caylee is really with a kidnapper or was sold, or in Puerto Rico, or with ZG then why wouldn't she just say it to SAVE HER BUTT. We know she is self absorbed and always puts HER case in front of Caylee's search. Given her character she wouldn't be worried about Caylee's safety and would def. give a name to insure her innocence. That is not the case here, and it's sad to think about what could have happened. :confused:

Great first post! :blowkiss:

:Banane59: "Cant we all just get along"

READ THIS a little past halfway down. This is an EYE OPENER:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

If this is true, whew! In my opinion only!

What are we looking for? There are a lot of posts on that page. Thanks!

This "we" can... seeeeee----------->>>>:whistle: But seriously, you may want to go ahead and back away! LOL

Nah I'm not scared..I come here to learn. I'm in too good of a mood for someone I don't "know" to get me down:woohoo:

Exactly. And apparently didn't ask any hard questions, even though they were roommates, and she hadn't seen Caylee in a month. Everyone keeps saying they'd be satisfied with their room mate saying she was with a babysitter, family etc. After a couple of days of those sorts of excuses, I'd be asking a lot more questions. I mean it's a 2 year old that is missing, not a CD or something. I don't get why Amy didn't think it odd that Casey wasn't with her own daughter for a whole month.

IMOO

How do we know Amy didn't think it was odd? Maybe I missed her quote about that somewhere? Hindsight is 20/20. The bottom line is Casey fed people a healthy dose of BS and pretty much everyone, bought it because they flat out didn't know better.

It was summertime, I haven't seen most of the kids in my life for a good two months. And their parents are telling me that they are at the ex's house, grandparents house, off visiting an aunt of uncle and hanging out with the cousins. Now I don't think there is anything I've been told up to this point that would lead me to believe that any of them have been kidnapped or worse or that I need to call someone in authority about.

READ THIS a little past halfway down. This is an EYE OPENER:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

If this is true, whew! In my opinion only!
If he did make those comments, I am quite confused. I would like to ask him if they are his personal opinions or if is he responding to something that Larry Garrison said previously? :confused:

Nah I'm not scared..I come here to learn. I'm in too good of a mood for someone I don't "know" to get me down:woohoo:

Oh good! Wanted ya to stay anyway.. but thought you were saying you were in a BAD mood. :blowkiss:

wow ----- if all these people are offering their help in finding Caylee, why they heck are they not taking it?
Thanks for this link. I love the way the thread starts out with a post from Larry "Fifth Wheel" Garrison about how much he loves the place, which is immediately followed by post after post from the regulars trashing him!

Does any recall the interview of the man who trained this particular trainer of the cadeaver dog? Didn't he also say that excrements such as feces, urine or blood could set the dog off? If that was true....wouldn't a diaper or dirty pants having been in the trunk set it off? Every mom of a toddler might have an idea why that would be in there :waitasec:

Anyway, does anyone else remember that? It seemed to stick out in my mind when the guy said that. I have been looking for the video but cannot find it.

They were not roommates for a month. They were planning to move in together, Amy was delayed (see myspace comments) and Amy was also gone for a week during the Caylee unreported month. Casey was with Amy for about a week and told her Caylee was with GPs... which seemed to be standard for her. Caylee was not Amy's responsibility and she had zero obligation to be kept awake at night wondering if Casey was telling the truth abouth her whereabouts.

Most reports have Casey moving in with Amy & Ricardo from June 9th. Clint says she stayed with Tony for most of that month.

No one says Caylee was Amy's responsibility...but she does claim to have loved Caylee.

I accept that you and many others would have easily accepted the nanny/grandparent explanations for all that time...I just say that I don't think I would have...I think I would have been wondering how the mom could be away from her child for so long and would have become suspicious.

You seem to have some inside info on this though (you seem to be stating it as fact rather than opinion), so perhaps you can tell me, what were the living arrangements to be when Casey moved in with Amy...was there going to be a room for Caylee, and if so, didn't Amy find it odd that Caylee wasn't sleeping there?? I mean, I get that they may have believed she went to a babysitter while she was at "work", but every night for a month on top of that? Hmmm...

I could believe this.[/QUOTE

Me too. Imagine 22 years old, probably no skills to speak of, mother of a child about to be 3, no place to live, most likely no one who cares. Been there, done that - it's not pretty. I couldn't get welfare 40+ years ago because I didn't have a permanent address. I was on the streets and stayed with whoever would have me.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

wow ----- if all these people are offering their help in finding Caylee, why they heck are they not taking it?
They know more than they are letting on...Cindy should have called Tim Miller by now for instance.
I pray for poor little Caylee, her family is crazy.

They know more than they are letting on...Cindy should have called Tim Miller by now for instance.
I pray for poor little Caylee, her family is crazy.
This is currently being addressed as per the Tony Padilla thread.

Does any recall the interview of the man who trained this particular trainer of the cadeaver dog? Didn't he also say that excrements such as feces, urine or blood could set the dog off? If that was true....wouldn't a diaper or dirty pants having been in the trunk set it off? Every mom of a toddler might have an idea why that would be in there :waitasec:

Anyway, does anyone else remember that? It seemed to stick out in my mind when the guy said that. I have been looking for the video but cannot find it.
I do not recall that interview.

If he did make those comments, I am quite confused. I would like to ask him if they are his personal opinions or if is he responding to something that Larry Garrison said previously? :confused:

Did yall see the one poster who said.. "Larry, Give this message to Cindy: GET OFF YOUR *advertiser censored* AND CALL TIM MILLER AT EQUUSEARCH!!" hehehehe

From Pizmex:
"This is priceless. The story shifted from a bunch of kidnappers too dangerous for even the authorities to take down, to Casey willing to go to prison and deprive her own family of having Caylee in order to protect a bunch of her friends that aren't her friends anymore."

I am so frustrated by this whole crew. If my daughter told this sort of tale to me, she would need protection all right. From ME, until I go the truth out of her.

Geez, the web is certainly getting clogged and blogged about the Argentinian dog that's a better mother than Casey was.
3.gif
Way to go Mamadog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members