Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE=bunnyphoenix1;2554735]

You are correct. Don't even waste your time with this. Tony is not involved. He's just another victim like the other people who knew her.:rolleyes:

ITA. Tony was a last-minute player in Casey's psychotic charade. Talk about timing. And as far as his retaining an attorney that is only smart with the blame game that "Team Casey" is trying to spin for their web of disinformation.

Some very powerful quotes from Cindy:

The documents just released Monday show that Casey Anthony's mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her. She also said she was a mooch and a leech.

The new documents show investigators grilled Casey Anthony about what happened to her daughter Caylee, telling her after the lies she told them they were thinking either she "gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad mom. Or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it."

Another childhood friend told investigators Casey would not open up or do anything for anybody unless there's something in it for her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17291662/detail.html

i guess mother of the year award was just another load of Hippo dung

im shocked i tell ya :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Car impound lot worker said when he got in the car (Casey's car) at the impound lot, the smell reminded him of another car that had been brought in once upon a time where someone had committed suicide in it

I don't think I'm going to be able to eat for the rest of the night....

Hey Sleuthers - I'm typing what I'm hearing from News 6 Live (they don't have links on their site yet). So I don't have links to offer you, but want to get this out to you guys as soon as they are releasing it here locally...

this is why there are no real searches by the police

this case is clear as the day is long

killed her, tossed her, lied till the cows and hippos came home

sickening

I can't get it to load!!!! grrrrrrrrrr,.. maybe too many people trying to get it???

Yes. She was with Casey during the day! Casey would get up early in the morning and leave tony's and go to her mothers house to care for/take Caylee.

I think this is the quote you are referring to and accused me of misrepresenting you on???

Where did you get this from? The only version i heard was clint's where he says he thought she went to work every morning and took Caylee to a nanny on the way.

Even the grandparents say that she was away from the home in the day time and they thought she went to work.

this is why there are no real searches by the police

this case is clear as the day is long

killed her, tossed her, lied till the cows and hippos came home

sickening

Right!! No real searches by police OR family.. Sadly, everyone had this one solved from the beginning :(

told ya

DEVASTATING to the defense

she is a killer

:mad:

:furious:

Yes, and I have been saying this all along as well as some other posters. I even pointed out that Casey really may not know where Caylee's body is because her Dad disposed of her body.

I still say that Casey will be indited for murder before this is over with, and maybe even George as Accessory. The whole family have covered up and they know that many people think so, IMO.

I have never looked at this case as anything other than Casey murdering Caylee. I think that is why many people did not answer my posts. No one was rude, but I was virtually ignored. I am sure there are still people that really do honestly think Casey sold Caylee or that Caylee was kidnapped. I respect everyone's opinion very much. I just have a gut feeling and have had from the beginning.

:furious:

Yes, and I have been saying this all along as well as some other posters. I even pointed out that Casey really may not know where Caylee's body is because her Dad disposed of her body.

I still say that Casey will be indited for murder before this is over with, and maybe even George as Accessory. The whole family have covered up and they know that many people think so, IMO.

I have never looked at this case as anything other than Casey murdering Caylee. I think that is why many people did not answer my posts. No one was rude, but I was virtually ignored. I am sure there are still people that really do honestly think Casey sold Caylee or that Caylee was kidnapped. I respect everyone's opinion very much. I just have a gut feeling and have had from the beginning.

yep
i have been with ya the WHOLE TIME

never a doubt :)

Having become a mother through adoption, I'm sickened, truly in the pit of my stomach, sickened, at the idea that Cindy forbade Casey from giving Caylee a chance at a normal life with a family who would have cherished every day with her. And now she is gone. And as much as I would like to think Casey "just" gave her away. It isn't the logical conclusion. :no:

If all this turns out to be true, I hold Cindy more responsible for this outcome. And I've been giving the GP huge benefits of the doubt since the beginning.
You have to give Casey some credit for wanting to adopt her baby she knew she wasn't ready to be a mother and her mother cindy should have stayed out of it and let Casey decide what she wanted to to with her baby

Whats Jesse's statement. If you are going to post a comment, then post a link to the whole thing or post the comment you are referring to. Not everyone is where you are.....

Uh, no need to be nasty. It's on PAGE 44 of the first set of documents. I am not copying the whole document to the forum here as everyone has the link and access to the documents.

Hey Sleuthers - I'm typing what I'm hearing from News 6 Live (they don't have links on their site yet). So I don't have links to offer you, but want to get this out to you guys as soon as they are releasing it here locally...

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!

I don't think I'm going to be able to eat for the rest of the night....

I just started reading the docs..and somebody should tell the Sherrifis office that you can read the SS# on the statements through their black sharpie.

Should I call or do you think they know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member