Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is certainly what I am thinking. I borderline feel sorry for Casey as I don't know what sort of a chance she had with a mom like that....I can't help but wonder if she was raised in a normal family, whether this would have happened.

IMO of course.

IMO... her problems stem from the fact that her Mom is not "normal". There are psyciatric issues here and the genetics were against her from the start... with Cindy as her mother there was no chance as Normal

QUEStion.. I love the tag line Tshirts that say Caylee innocent, Casey guilty. Would anyone mind sending me that image? or tell me how to obtain one for my siggy line? thanks!

Here we go with another transcription. Page 317:

"Catherine Sanchez is the branch manager of...Amscot Financial. On June 27, 2008, at approximately 0700 hours, Mrs. Sanchez arrived at 7051 East Colonial Drive for her shift. Mrs. Sanchez observed a white Pontiac parked next to the business' dumpster, but took no action. (Report goes on to say that Mrs. Sanchez had the car towed on June 30, after talking with corporate, who instructed her to do so.)

"Mrs. Sanchez pointed out where the car was parked. The following is a description of the area: 7501 East Colonial Drive.... 7501 East Colonial Drive's dumpster is fenced in on the northwest portion of the western parking lot. There are two white striped parking spaces to the west of the dumpster. Mrs. Sanchez pointed out the parking space closest to the dumpster. This parking space is to the immediate western side of the dumpster."

tow1hk4.jpg

tow2co2.jpg

tow3by6.jpg

I do not believe he will have success

I think he will, and I will tell you why. Every statement has said she lies, and at least one person has said her behavior got worse after the birth of her child. It will not be hard to find someone who will say that she suffered a hormon inbalance that was left untreated since the birth of her child.

For every wittness that comes forward to say how wacked out she is, there is another point for a shrink to prove his case.

Casey is very, very smart, she just got used to using it all the wrong way.

Yes, the bag that was thrown in the dumpster at the tow yard was recovered. Can't remember who asked....

I hope JB stops thinking about his own publicity and starts thinking about the reality his client is facing. I can't see how he wouldn't be trying really hard for a quick plea deal on this, particularly if she can still claim it was an accident and she panicked....isn't she up for the death penalty on this if she goes to trial for murder??

All above is IMO only, of course.

Just a thought...

The anthony's say they searched the backyard before the police did, and we assume they are telling the truth.

Perhaps, they didn't search it, but had noticed it was disturbed, and were covering for Casey by saying the reason the earth was disturbed was because they had done their own search?? Thinking about her borrowing the shovel...

IMOO

The Anthony family have a lot of terrible traits. But let's please remember that Cindy & George are the reason that this child was born - and they're also the reason that this child was not given up for adoption.

So I think we can all safely assume that they had no part in Caylee's death & they had no direct involvement in the cover-up. Their behavior since has been extremely troubling - and I think quite a lot of it is caused from deep-seated insecurities.

They cannot allow anyone to know the extent of their imperfections, not even themselves, so they deny the truth at every turn.

Here we go with another transcription. Page 317:

"Catherine Sanchez is the branch manager of...Amscot Financial. On June 27, 2008, at approximately 0700 hours, Mrs. Sanchez arrived at 7051 East Colonial Drive for her shift. Mrs. Sanchez observed a white Pontiac parked next to the business' dumpster, but took no action. (Report goes on to say that Mrs. Sanchez had the car towed on June 30, after talking with corporate, who instructed her to do so.)

"Mrs. Sanchez pointed out where the car was parked. The following is a description of the area: 7501 East Colonial Drive.... 7501 East Colonial Drive's dumpster is fenced in on the northwest portion of the western parking lot. There are two white striped parking spaces to the west of the dumpster. Mrs. Sanchez pointed out the parking space closest to the dumpster. This parking space is to the immediate western side of the dumpster."

tow1hk4.jpg

tow2co2.jpg

tow3by6.jpg

love the graphics!

hey, did anyone else notice that there was a records request for transactions for the day the car was left in regards to casey? and the detective asked her several times if she cashed a check there that day

They searched the back yard before the police
They washed the flatware knife before handing over to the police
They washed the pants that were in the car,
They called their daugher mother of the year
...this was all after admitting she was a sociopath.

Thank goodness she got out of nursing:bang:
Isn't that another scary movie?

Padilla Boys, hope you're reading up tonite. Suddenly those kids she was hanging with seem harmless. Casey on the other hand...

:clap:

Not only that, but they all seem utterly hurt, betrayed, and totally confused and unsure what to think that virtually EVERYTHING they believed to be true about Casey and EVERYTHING she said is winding up to be lies.

I found part 3 (with the Brian, lifelong friend; Kio, from school days friend and also an employee at Universal; Ricardo; Amy segments) heartbreaking to read.

They all start talking and filling in pieces and answering questions, then about 2/3s of the way through it's like they almost aren't sure what to answer anymre because they have to qualify everything with "well now we know that's not true" etc. and by the end, conclude more or less with "I can't believe anything she told me" or "everything she said was lies."

Unfortunately, as much as I wanted to give the Padillas the benefit of the doubt, they have not shown themselves to have been doing as much reading and researching as they ought to be.

I hope they put the time into reading and looking at this and will be willing to admit maybe they were wrong, and that Casey being out isn't going to help anything. Yes, she's entitled to bail, but given that there reason was it would help find Caylee, it's pretty apparent from reading all this she is NOT going to be truthful.

Heck, one of the people that's known her longest said she won't do anything for someone unless it benefits her, and that the only thing that would likely break her is if the "fear of God" is put in her. Sitting in her cozy home and not a jail cell with folks who don't like those who hurt kids is NOT the route to that end.

If they really want to help find Caylee, they'd read over this, get Casey back in jail and THEN get their resources out there to find Caylee's remains.

Just a thought...

The anthony's say they searched the backyard before the police did, and we assume they are telling the truth.
Perhaps, they didn't search it, but had noticed it was disturbed, and were covering for Casey by saying the reason the earth was disturbed was because they had done their own search?? Thinking about her borrowing the shovel...

IMOO

Now why would we do that? ;)

I hope and pray she did not put that poor baby in the dumpster.

The Anthony family have a lot of terrible traits. But let's please remember that Cindy & George are the reason that this child was born - and they're also the reason that this child was not given up for adoption.

So I think we can all safely assume that they had no part in Caylee's death & they had no direct involvement in the cover-up. Their behavior since has been extremely troubling - and I think quite a lot of it is caused from deep-seated insecurities.

They cannot allow anyone to know the extent of their imperfections, not even themselves, so they deny the truth at every turn.

I agree with you about the part that they probably had no part in her death... I think that they forced Casey to have Caylee because Cindy wanted to "start over"... saw Casey as "damaged" and wanted to "replace" her with Caylee... can't imagine Casey did not know it either..

Sorry, but I can not or will ever be able to safely assume any of that.

Just a thought...

IMOO

I was THRILLED to read in Kio's testimony that as soon as she heard about the shovel she basically thought of a place that she envisioned Casey have tried to hide some evidence or something, and that she was out there with a detective explaining why she thought that place (including it being a little known place they liked to get away) and that it'd be somewhere to look.

I am so upset reading this. I was certain they would be able to find Caylee alive. It does not seem that way reading this. I still hold out faith she is still with us.

I was wondering if anyone found in document 17290449 on page 49 they say they are waiting for tapes from ChuckECheese....did those tapes come? It never references a result. ALSO on the same document on page 48....were there any children in the manifest on the 2 rows 10 or 11 or ANY other witnesses from the plane who could collaborate this sighting. It seems it would be important in ruling in or out?

Well...after reading all of that all I can say is WOW. And I believe even more so...that G and C are covering for her. Poor Caylee...she never had a chance.

I agree with you about the part that they probably had no part in her death... I think that they forced Casey to have Caylee because Cindy wanted to "start over"... saw Casey as "damaged" and wanted to "replace" her with Caylee... can't imagine Casey did not know it either..

I cannot imagine thinking you could replace a child.....damaged or not.

Padilla Boys, hope you're reading up tonite. Suddenly those kids she was hanging with seem harmless. Casey on the other hand...

Thank you for making me laugh! I think they follow these boards, at least the theories and info here, and can't help but think they are going to see what everyone has said today, and realise they are probably chasing a ghost and helping a child abuser...again, I so hope I am wrong and they are right.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member