Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously sick to my stomach knowing this piece of garbage is out on bail. She could care less about anybody or anything. All along I've known deep down inside this child was murdered. The transcripts just convinced me that this was no accident. This evil, sick, twisted, psychotic, excuse for a human killed this baby. LE let this little portion of discovey evidence out. They have a lot more and I'm glad their not rushing this one because this woman is going to be a lifer when they are through with her.

I noticed Tony Padilla wasn't on WS tonight. I have nothing good to say about him or his Uncle Leonard. Both of them need to go away and stop with the spin. They are doing Caylee a great injustice and I think the history channel should axe that show.

I am trying to read interview of Casey by the police and I am about to go insane. They have asked her about 500 questions that she can answer "uh-huh". Have they not heard of asking her things that can not be answered with a yes or no. How about asking "tell me why you told us you worked at Universal when you did not".

You get the picture? I think that they need some work in the interviewing depatrment. The whole interview is useless and it is so important before lawyers get involved.

They may have not wanted to disturb anything under it so they may have picked it up directly of the ground to walk it over to another location(everyone grab a corner) but if it is the same one that I'm familiar with one person can flip it completely over with no effort.......jmo
LOL Yes, you are probably right then! I didn't think about that.

Ummm......
You guys are seeing something I'm not seeing.
In the report I read, the tow truck manager was told by George:
"his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter".
Nothing about Caylee being missing.
Am I missing something?
Which page are you on?

I am trying to read interview of Casey by the police and I am about to go insane. They have asked her about 500 questions that she can answer "uh-huh". Have they not heard of asking her things that can not be answered with a yes or no. How about asking "tell me why you told us you worked at Universal when you did not".

You get the picture? I think that they need some work in the interviewing depatrment. The whole interview is useless and it is so important before lawyers get involved.
Now, I did notice that Allen cut her off more than once when she was starting to talk. Why he did it...I don't understand...but it sounded almost intentional.

can this end up being unsolved and her not charged for years until a breakthrough?
was thinking of the michelle young case, hasn't her husband just refused to answer questions this whole time and never been charged?

There are several ways this can play out.

I don't know if Jose Baez has filed for a speedy trial yet or not, but if so, the trial for the current three charges must happen within six months from the arrest date.

If that's the case, and prosecutors don't have enough to charge her with murder, then she'll just be tried on the child endangerment charges. If two years from now, Caylee's body surfaces, she won't be able to be prosecuted for murder, because that would be double jeopardy under Florida law (correct me if I'm wrong).

If Baez has not filed for a speedy trial, then that gives investigators and prosecutors more time to develop a case for murder and to develop the state's case against Casey. It also works to Baez' advantage, because it gives him more time to develop a defense.

Most defense lawyers in Florida whose clients are facing murder charges do NOT file for a speedy trial, because they want to have time to develop a thorough defense for their clients....UNLESS they file for the speedy trial just to call the prosecution's bluff.

Ummm......
"his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter".
Am I missing something?
Which page are you on?
I guess I am on the page before that one which left my eyeballs scratching against the screen. LOL Did it really not say that?! I can't go back to look right now.

Now, I did notice that Allen cut her off more than once when she was starting to talk. Why he did it...I don't understand...but it sounded almost intentional.

Maybe its something about interrogatng sociopaths that you don't let them be the center of the conversation. Maybe he knows she will continue to lie so he is trying to show her who is boss? I have no clue..just a thought.

I am seriously sick to my stomach knowing this piece of garbage is out on bail. She could care less about anybody or anything. All along I've known deep down inside this child was murdered. The transcripts just convinced me that this was no accident. This evil, sick, twisted, psychotic, excuse for a human killed this baby. LE let this little portion of discovey evidence out. They have a lot more and I'm glad their not rushing this one because this woman is going to be a lifer when they are through with her.

I noticed Tony Padilla wasn't on WS tonight. I have nothing good to say about him or his Uncle Leonard. Both of them need to go away and stop with the spin. They are doing Caylee a great injustice and I think the history channel should axe that show.
Tony was on tonight....about an hour ago...

Actually he was, I asked him a question. I hadn't ventured to that forum until tonight, so it was earlier tonight. Kind of surprised me what a fan club he has going on there. Interesting stuff.

Both Cindy's and George's actions have disturbed me all along. So many discrepancies! They just keep mounting and mounting, imo. (Right along with Casey's!)

They've definitely disturbed me too...though until we heard G's story about the 24th, I thought it was all post calling the police that they really began covering. The 24th story and all of this today have sured ramped up my suspicion level about how much earlier they seem to have known things and/or had some more specific role in a coverup.

well , where have you been?? he has been on 2 times today. please don't let him or them upset you like you have been getting. just let it go and move on. not good for your stomach ,, jmo

More than dante I am suspicious of the friend..too tired to look up name..who said casey called her to borrow 200 and then recanted her story saying it was a different casey and then refused to provide phone records, then gave investigators a number for the other casey and that was disconnected.

Did someone tell her not to talk maybe??? Would mean someone on the outside spoke to her? Or maybe she just didn't want to get involved.
IMOO

OK, I see.
The office lady overhears there conversation, and she says George told Birch (the tow truck manager) that they found their daughter, but the granddaughter is missing.

There are several ways this can play out.

I don't know if Jose Baez has filed for a speedy trial yet or not, but if so, the trial for the current three charges must happen within six months from the arrest date.

If that's the case, and prosecutors don't have enough to charge her with murder, then she'll just be tried on the child endangerment charges. If two years from now, Caylee's body surfaces, she won't be able to be prosecuted for murder, because that would be double jeopardy under Florida law (correct me if I'm wrong).

If Baez has not filed for a speedy trial, then that gives investigators and prosecutors more time to develop a case for murder and to develop the state's case against Casey. It also works to Baez' advantage, because it gives him more time to develop a defense.

Most defense lawyers in Florida whose clients are facing murder charges do NOT file for a speedy trial, because they want to have time to develop a thorough defense for their clients....UNLESS they file for the speedy trial just to call the prosecution's bluff.

I don't know about FL law but I was under the impression that Double Jeopardy meant you can't be tried for the same crime twice.
If she were to be tried on the neglect and endangerment charges then later Caylee's body surfaces then the new charges would be murder, so I don't think it would be double jeopardy, would it? While they would involve the same victim, they wouldn't be the same crime.

Ummm......
Am I missing something?
Which page are you on?

No you're absolutely right, that is what it says word for word. I even read it and I commented on the "missing" posts. :bang:

Actually he was, I asked him a question. I hadn't ventured to that forum until tonight, so it was earlier tonight. Kind of surprised me what a fan club he has going on there. Interesting stuff.

I've asked him the same question 3 times & have yet to get an answer..

And it does seem like he has a private little following over there

jmo

Right after Cindy got through laying the groundwork for her own cover.
When did she first call Ryan?

Those statements sure showed a flurry of sudden information from Cindy about Casey being a liar, sociopath, flaws in all the stories, etc...there was NO hesistation in passing all that info right along to her friends from the get go...that was definitely evident.

And Ryan's testimony (towards the end) sure made it clear HE thought something may be off about Cindy, as well, but that he didn't want to let his mind go there.

LOL Yeah sorry, re-read after the fact and noticed my mistake but figured no reason to clean it off. I got you now, very good point, it'd be interesting to find out.

Good point. I've wondered, too. What's the parking like at Tony's?

Good question. Where was the car before she dumped it at Amscot?!

I assumed she continued driving it, but just didn't have passengers given what tony says about picking her up, and doesn't mention the car had disappeared before that (unless I missed it). You would think her clothes would smell and he would notice, though I doubt very much he would have recognized what the smell was. IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717