Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure, why not?

It's stated that they WERE friends, but had lost contact, and Kio had only spoken to her sporadically, and then sort of out of the blue re:the money.

).

I thought it turned out that Kio loaned the money to a differemt Casey. (edited to remove the other Casey's last name)

sure, why not?

It's stated that they WERE friends, but had lost contact, and Kio had only spoken to her sporadically, and then sort of out of the blue re:the money.

She knows two Casey's, Casey Williams and Casey Anthony. It was Casey Williams that called asking to borrow money.

QUESTION: I am still wondering, however, about where the calls were made from by Casey when she was frantically making those flurry of calls way back when to her mother and father. DO WE KNOW WHERE THESE CALLS CAME FROM? HAS ANYTHING EVER BEEN SAID?? Why aren't we hearing anything about this (or maybe we did, and I missed it).

So far, the media reported about the pings at the airport on the 17th. Not sure LE released this info or not. If BH Padilla orders the 2500 ping service like he mentioned the other night then perhaps this will widen where to look for Caylee.

She knows two Casey's, Casey Williams and Casey Anthony. It was Casey Williams that called asking to borrow money.

That was weird though, that Kiomarie couldn't tell the difference between the voices. CA's voice is pretty distinct and I'm pretty sure I could tell the difference between the voices of people from 2 different races. A Caucasian and an African American have different voices, IMO. Anyway If Kio hasn't spoken to CA in a while, why would she assume it was her calling in the first place, She must have been close enough to both Caseys if she was willing to give both of them money.

That was weird though, that Kiomarie couldn't tell the difference between the voices. CA's voice is pretty distinct and I'm pretty sure I could tell the difference between the voices of people from 2 different races. A Caucasian and an African American have different voices, IMO. Anyway If Kio hasn't spoken to CA in a while, why would she assume it was her calling in the first place, She must have been close enough to both Caseys if she was willing to give both of them money.

It is very easy to misreport which Casey she spoke to based on the "shock" factor of a child now missing.

Not every black person speaks a certain way, and the same holds for white folks too!

Did LE verify with Casey williams that what Kiomarie stated was true?? Was there really a Casey williams??

Kio gave police a number for Casey W. that was disconnected. Maybe they were able to research it further. But they are not telling us.

:confused:

It is very easy to misreport which Casey she spoke to based on the "shock" factor of a child now missing.

Not every black person speaks a certain way, and the same holds for white folks too!

But why would she hold a conversation with a girl, if she didn't even know exactly who she was talking to. I don't think cell phones allow you to program names in there twice, one for each casey. If I had claimed I had talked to someone who's child missing and they might be suspect, then I decided oh it might not be her, I would look at my phone records to vertify who it was. If she looked at her records, why wouldn't she just release them.

no they couldn't because her phone number was dissconnected.

She really enjoys giving out disconnected numbers doesn't she.

Yeah I'm sorry this girl I'm convinced was lying about something or changed her mind and made up some strange excuse -there is just no way she could have confused two people

But why would she hold a conversation with a girl, if she didn't even know exactly who she was talking to. I don't think cell phones allow you to program names in there twice, one for each casey. If I had claimed I had talked to someone who's child missing and they might be suspect, then I decided oh it might not be her, I would look at my phone records to vertify who it was. If she looked at her records, why wouldn't she just release them.

I haven't read in detail Kio's interview but I will.

Cellphones allow you to program two names at the same time. All you have to do is program in Casey W or Casey A.

I have friends from Canada that call me and I don't have their numbers committed to memory, just know they are from Canada. When they say "hello Patty", I think ... is this Joann or Lorraine as they both sound alike. I have to end up asking who it is.

Not that it means anything, but Kio made a big point that when Casey A. called her it was from a number different from the one she had programmed into her phone. That is why police wanted phone record to see where call came from.

Hello to everyone! I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time. I have read most, not all, of the documents and most, not all of the threads here. My opinion is that KC killed Caylee and I came to that conclusion as soon as I heard that she had not reported the baby missing for 31 days. There is absolutely no reason under the sun that can explain this lapse in judgment other than that she, KC, was trying to postpone the moment that someone would finally realize that Caylee was gone.

The Anthonys know. If they didn't know in June, they knew on July 15 when they retrieved the car from the impound. George drove the Pontiac home from the lot and he had plenty of time to have that smell imprinted in his brain. Cindy screamed about the smell to the 911 operator. The tow yard owner knew right away. Cadaver dogs, plural, hit on the trunk, the playhouse and the sandbox.

When there is evidence of a dead body, (dogs), in the trunk of a woman whose toddler is missing for 31 days, it is not a leap of faith to conclude that the child is dead. Of course, we can all spin some wild tales to try to explain away the circumstantial and direct evidence of guilt, but doubt only has to be "reasonable" and there are no reasonable explanations other than that the mother killed the child and disposed of her body.

When, how, why, where would be nice to know, but we know the 'what' and the 'who' as far as the child's homocide. I am not convinced that she disposed of the baby on her own because she always leaves her mess for someone else to take care of, but it is possible.

If KC doesn't tell LE where the body is, they may never find Caylee.

I wish I could believe in the kidnappers, but the smell in the trunk won't let me.

Kio gave police a number for Casey W. that was disconnected. Maybe they were able to research it further. But they are not telling us.
I would bet on it. Remember, they still have a lot of info they haven't released.

I haven't read in detail Kio's interview but I will.

Cellphones allow you to program two names at the same time. All you have to do is program in Casey W or Casey A.

I have friends from Canada that call me and I don't have their numbers committed to memory, just know they are from Canada. When they say "hello Patty", I think ... is this Joann or Lorraine as they both sound alike. I have to end up asking who it is.

Exactly though, how could Kio use the excuse of
"Oh I thought I was talking to Casey A. when in fact I was talking to Casey W." if they have to be labeled differently, I don't know how many Ashley's I have in my cellphone, I don't miss that initial at the end of their name when they call me, especially if they are asking me to borrow them money. Sorry if I sound so angry or something, I've been lurking for soo long and love connecting these dots on here with ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717