Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of curiosity, why was the other thread locked?

I'm just catching up, but having been there last night, believe me when I say you're better off not going there; you don't wanna get us locked again, do you??:)

OK Who has been emailing my Yuri with questions?! We need to let that man concentrate on his work!! Have you seen how had he has been working to find Caylee? (Hands on hips)

Seriously tho...We need to respect that he really doesn't have time for such and certainly no phone calls ever at 2:00 am! Unless we have earthshattering, bombshell news...we should not even be contacting LE at all, imo. WSers learned long ago that if you do not wear out your welcome with LE, they respect what you say when you do go to them with information. If you have a solid tip or lead...there is a number for that.

I told him we think he is doing a great job also. What a guy ;)

I was just reading the Rusciano thread, and commented on something that was posted yesterday - Casey left a facebook msg for him in November 2007.

If she was still sleeping with him in May/June of this year, doesn't that qualify in Caseyworld as a long-term relationship?

Of course it could be of the f-buddy variety.

Yes, and this part just gave me cold chills........
"An unclothed doll belonging to the tot and a washed dinnerware knife were among the items found in Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire, which had scratches on its trunk. The car has been a focus of the investigation and was combed for evidence after an odor of human decomposition was detected in the trunk."

I wonder if that was on the INSIDE of the trunk...........OMG

I'm going to repost this for the day crew , I couldn't get back in last night (server busy )

Looking for feed back on this , there is a connection between the ZG that looked at the sawgrass apartment and Cast Iron tattoos , Cast Iron tattoos and Lake Vaj .
The ZG that looked at the apartment , allot of the discription matches what Casey said . From NY (Bronx) , Mother hispanic , Father black , Lived by a lake . Then another odd thing , if you go to her boyriends page he has Cast Iron tats as his friend .

Cast iron tattoo guy is one of the regulars at lake Vaj and in several photos

ZG http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Watch her second slide show on the left , the BF is getting her name tattooed on his leg. Also in that same slide show is a NEW SUV pictured , this ZG said she wasn't working so how does one afford this ???

Her boyfriend Johnathan http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Check the 3 rd page of his friends..............none other then Cast Iron tattoos

Crew photohttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=395105380&albumID=142843&imageID=630569

Lake Vaj photo
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=296121432&albumID=654323&imageID=5042879

I find that very odd since there are many many tattoo shops in Orlando area

Feed back PLEASE !!!!

Well, I'll tell give you my feedback. I hope the little kids that were posted on the bottom of this page last week are safe.

If someone rings your doorbell who looks like they could be called Seriously Searching, don't answer!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think SS hasn't answered that 'cause she's still fuming! LOL To quote robotdog, 'be afraid, be very afraid..." :)

LOL She is quick! Thanks, Windy!

Has anyone stopped to think if the stuff they released is this incriminating and full of venom towards Casey...what they have kept must be horrendous?! Wow.

Without a doubt! She is so toxic and may have many victims out there. I am sure some of those are probably married, have a girlfriend, or are simply afraid of the public/media at this point. If they are on her phone/internet records...they might as well come clean tho.

This is where the Rookie got caught up. :bang: I think they really fired him for being so stupid. LOL The lying was just what they used as the excuse.

:clap::clap:SS, I always look forward to your posts. :clap::clap:

Everyone here is has taught me so much in such a short amout of time and loving that I am not the only one that has become consumed and amazed by this horrible situation.

Thank you to all of the WS's!:blowkiss:

and does anyone have an extra avatar?...im not good witht his computer stuff..

Here, dear.

bananajam.jpg

I wonder what on earth are going through all their minds right now. How can the parents continue to back her?

If someone rings your doorbell who looks like they could be called Seriously Searching, don't answer!
Hahahahaha~

I was reading up on the Kio thread.

For starters, don't you guys think that since they have Casey's computer that if any of that were a true connection...they would have it already? I can tell you that Yuri isn't stupid (unlike Rookie cop). I have faith in him.

I still say we should NOT be contacting him directly for any reason unless someone can take him straight to Caylee and has their eyes trained on her while calling. People who are not used to the way we try to do things here need to understand our connection to LE and how we go about gaining their respect is not to call or email until we conclude it is something that a) they could not have, b) they could not know, c) is determined to be fact.

I think its kind of "generic/rude" to put all newbies in a group as to not knowing how to respect LE

Well said, SS.
We don't want to hinder the investigation, contacting LE with every off the wall theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake