Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a car was reported stolen on 6/26. I'm confused. If this is the same car Casey had been driving then why wasn't that picked up by LE when the tow company picked up the car on 6/30. Wouldn't the tow yard have a some type of check for that?

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DRStolen Vehicle
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

From the info above, it appears that a vehicle was reported stole in June of 2006

originally posted by shadow of my mind
so a car was reported stolen on 6/26. I'm confused. If this is the same car casey had been driving then why wasn't that picked up by le when the tow company picked up the car on 6/30. Wouldn't the tow yard have a some type of check for that?

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 stoveh 225a r so 4937 hopespring
drstolen vehicle
http://www.ocso.com/default.aspx?tabid=547

snipped

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 stoveh 225a r so 4937 hopespring

I wish there was a way to block access to the guests as least temporarily. Where do you think they are going to look? I wonder if Casey said something. It's going to be a long day.

Many guests would like to be members, but cannot.
I couldn't believe how difficult it was to register.

she probably has all of her provisions with her, anticipating a long stay at her attny's. Some jails let you bring in your own sock, tshirts, undies etc as long as they are all white or one color. she could have taken items like that , too.

Scared to post, keep getting booted. Is Casey at home.
Is anyone else losing the live cam as well?

I wish there was a way to block access to the guests as least temporarily. Where do you think they are going to look? I wonder if Casey said something. It's going to be a long day.

If you blocked guests, then they would all sign up at once. Then you would really see a server crash :eek:

Thanks. I reaally don't get the whole myspace thing and still can't figure out what 50 year old Cindy would be doing on myspace.

me either - i dont understand it either

for some reason - i dont think people are that interested in knowing anything about me .......

and im not sure i want a lot of people to know either

im very very old :laugh::laugh:

We were all guests at one point. I don't think it would be nice to do that.:)

It's very doable.

Every other site using this format that I've seen does it during high peak times. While it's unfortunate to have to do, if NO ONE can get on, the site is useless, and often at the most important times :(

Many guests would like to be members, but cannot.
I couldn't believe how difficult it was to register.

how so? I registered and thought it was pretty easy and simple. Why can't they be members?

I am glad to have some answers, but so sad to hear them. I really wish Casey felt as badly as so many strangers do. As for Cindy, at this point, i think she is beyond help. She lives in a different world (Anthonyland?)

I know what's in the back pack. Pizza, laundry det, flashlight, script and her rosary beads.......let's toss her in the trunk. It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela