Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a car was reported stolen on 6/26. I'm confused. If this is the same car Casey had been driving then why wasn't that picked up by LE when the tow company picked up the car on 6/30. Wouldn't the tow yard have a some type of check for that?

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DRStolen Vehicle
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

It looks like it was on 6/26/2006 to me. Did they go through a stolen car report back then too?

Another post from my reliable friend. I wonder if this is where Cindy went.

dsntslp is on the scene, and reporting to me "what she hears" via the phone.

Unless she "hears" something that is not accurate, which I doubt.. it's from the horses mouth.

Tes did not contact us others this am which could mean they wanted the site kept secure, or stood by while LE did the recovery..which means they were working off of a credible tip, that or Casey spoke up finally...just my speculation on my part.

The same person (who I agree is a very credible poster to another board)
posted this in reply to a question about equusearch (TES) and whether they were the group shown earlier on webcam or etc.:

J-T-Facts wrote:
"Yes, it seems that tes is with the group your seeing, and it was overheard by an official that a body,(we know who it is) but one is not allowed to actually say it..till it's confirmed. But, a body 'has' been recovered.
and also.. Padilla "is" pulling his bond."

End of quoted post, now this part is me: so It looks like there probably IS a body, and possibly they found it because Casey talked? God I wish that TES could have found it without her. Guess she must have felt that was immenent.

Toothpick is out front.........

oops sorry for the wrong info. Typo
3200 N. Federal Hwy is in the Ft Lauderdale area. It's Broward county which is quite a distance from Orlando.
Several hours.

3:30 est
6z67pe.jpg

"It was just told to me that a body has been recovered, 12 miles from the Anthony house"
It sounds like the report of a body behind a bank is different than this report? If Caylee has been found behind a bank, I can only hope the bank had outdoor cameras and not just indoor.

Casey Anthony Has Left Attorney's Office
3:25 p.m., Thursday:Casey Anthony has left from the Kissimmee office of attorney Jose Baez and is on the way to the Orange County home of her parents. You can get a full report on WESH 2 News at 4 p.m., which we also will stream live from a link on our home page. Our plan is to show the sheriff's office briefing live on TV and on the Web whenever it happens. -- WESH.com web staff

Every email address I had was rejected.
I sent an email asking which addresses were allowed(no reponse)
Finally found one that worked, and I registered, then waited to be activated.
Waited, waited, sent an email reminder, then another the next day, then another, (5 days, 5 emails). Finally, a response---sorry, please reregister.
Reregistered, and was activated.
I've been on the www for over a decade, been a member of 100+ forums, but NEVER had this much trouble.

Oh, I know all about that! I've been lurking everyday for the past 3 years on WS, trying to get an account, to no avail. My husband probably thinks I'm like CA making up imaginary people like SS(SeriouslySearching), SewingDeb, Chico, etc the way I've talked about them the past few years :eek:. FINALLY, in June we switched ISP's and when I tried to create an account I was granted access into the KINGDOM :woohoo: Now that I'm finally in I never think to post since I had been in lurking mode so long:bang:

NJ Lawyer, that's what it sounds like too. I'm confused...........

Are there TWO bodies that were just found in two seperate areas?

The same person (who I agree is a very credible poster to another board)
posted this in reply to a question about equusearch (TES) and whether they were the group shown earlier on webcam or etc.:

J-T-Facts wrote:
"Yes, it seems that tes is with the group your seeing, and it was overheard by an official that a body,(we know who it is) but one is not allowed to actually say it..till it's confirmed. But, a body 'has' been recovered.
and also.. Padilla "is" pulling his bond."

End of quoted post, now this part is me: so It looks like there probably IS a body, and possibly they found it because Casey talked? God I wish that TES could have found it without her. Guess she must have felt that was immenent.

I pray it's true......

It sounds like the report of a body behind a bank is different than this report? If Caylee has been found behind a bank, I can only hope the bank had outdoor cameras and not just indoor.

Not sure about this bank one. Not sure if this is two different bodies. I'll try to find out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member