Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is today the day that the plea deal offer is up?

Channel 9 and CNN are reporting from sources it seems. Last night Channel 9 even changed their blacksplash? header? (whatever, my brain isn't working now) to read "Caylee is Dead". Now it's back to reading "Where is Caylee". So does that mean they are backtracking from their previous statements? That they feel they "jumped the gun?"

backsplash! :laughbounce:

Yeah, but where did they get their info. from? "SOURCES"? Sorry to seem like a grouch but I feel like everytime the media quotes "sources from deep within" we are fed a line of BS and it's driving me :crazy:

My guess is the hair, the blood, the air, etc. ALL went to U.T. Body Farm for analysis..........They are the leading authority in post death analysis.

The F.B.I. uses them all the time and trains their agents there.

The reports said what was collected went to 3 different labs for analysis, and my money is on U.T. as one of them. I am just guessing, but when the F.B.I. report came back with the hair being Caylee's, then U.T. was to do the tests to see if she was alive or dead at the time of losing the hair.

I think that's if you borrow the bail from a bondsman, because I know someone who paid their own bail and all of it was returned after they were through with all their court duties and the case was settled.

Okay here's how it goes.
The court sets the bond. If you pay the entire bond to the court YOURSELF without a bondsman, then you get it back. You are putting that money on hold with the court.

Using a bondsman is like a bank. You are borrowing the bond amount and you are paying 10% of the bond as a FEE to the bondsman because he is temporarily lending you the bond. If you show up to court, you still had to pay him his fee. If you don't show up to court then the bondsman send his bounty hunter after you so he doesn't have to pay the rest of the bond.

WOW...bailing her out of jail...WASTE...HUGE WASTE...

:nono:

Not really... they gave this so-called mother a taste of freedom... sending her back to jail takes that freedom away and perhaps it will break her in some way, shape or form. I can't honestly believe that going back to jail isn't going to push Casey in some way... hopefully she'll slip or break and tell them where to find that precious baby.

NO.........they do not get the 10% back.........that is what they pay the bonding company to bond out of jail.

If you post a CASH bond, which many people do, you get all of it back after appearing in court.

I believe Tony Padilla said himself on his thread here last night that he does not lose a dime if he sends her back to jail. Those are his words.

Yeah, but where did they get their info. from? "SOURCES"? Sorry to seem like a grouch but I feel like everytime the media quotes "sources from deep within" we are fed a line of BS and it's driving me :crazy:

You are not the only one....:mad:
My question is, when they say "sources" I believe this means the person giving the information does not want to be quoted??? Do you guys think that the sources are people within leaking the information? Hard to decipher what is true.. I am confused..

I have been MIA because of the board, however, I decided to be a guest and I was able to view the posts, saw the link for the live report from LE etc., etc. I have no clue why as a guest I get better results then when I am signed in and posting away this morning.

I am pleased TES is here, but I am concerned because TES needs to start somewhere to search for Caylee. We all know the last known for Caylee was at the nursing home and possibly at the Anthony house and Casey's version of Apt #210 at Sawgrass. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that LE has a little more info based on cellphone records and their thoughts because ... "Where Is Caylee" to start looking for her?

Before I get bumped, would someone kindly share with me how to get into the chat. I was right here http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/, put in my screen name from here, as well as my password from here, and then used websleuths as the channel, and hit connect. I would think I would have to join but I can't seem to find out how to get this accomplished.

I would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks

My husband wonders if anyone else feels it is possible that CA is maybe protecting her mother?
Initially, I thought there was something going on between the two of them. Not sure if it's PC to say it now. We'll have to wait and see.

$50k is a premium, LP explained it like an auto insurance premium, it's not a case where you get the premiums back if you don't get into any accidents. It's paid and gone, that's how the bail bondsmen make their money, just like the insur co make theirs.

Casey Anthony Has Left Attorney's Office
3:25 p.m., Thursday: Casey Anthony has left from the Kissimmee office of attorney Jose Baez and is on the way to the Orange County home of her parents.
Casey is now home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Was anyone watching the live cam that showed her getting out? I would like to know if the "BIG BACKPACK O LIES" came home with her... as Dora says "Backpack! Backpack!"
If it did not come back with her then I assume she took a backpack of lies and left them on Jose's desk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow