Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are others involved..just because Casey seems so flaky to me I don't know how she carried out a plan this long on her own. No I don't mean there was a script etc. I just mean that someone else may have helped her move/hide the body.
If she had help in disposing of the body, I bet it is someone we haven't even heard of.

Not at all, I have requested from the Mod it be posted as a sticky or notice as well.

Thank you! I wish I was down there myself. I would love to be able to help. Thanks again for doing what you have done for Caylee. I can't say thanks enough.

I would tend to agree with you that she had help except for one big thing...

IF somebody helped her, she would have spilled the beans and lied to make them the sole killer!!

She would never keep her mouth shut on this...not for anyone including George and cindy.

I agree that she wouldn't go down for someone else. But, I think while she continues to maintain Caylee is safe, she's not going to share information re her accomplices (assuming she had 1 or more) while she's maintaining her innocence. IMOO

It is my understanding that Tony talked to Cindy and after his contact with Websleuthers telling him about TE and Tim Miller, that he put pressure on her to ask him to come down. Tim would not come without a family member asking...even if it were cursory.

I think Cindy was totally pressured...and somebody pointed out that if shes sure Caylee is alive, then why not rule out a body? JMO

A very smart move!

Thanks very much for the replies regarding TES, everyone. That makes sense. Suzi, I'm off to watch the video now, thanks!

A thought...Estes, the OTHER Bondsman, actually posted the Bond. Padilla 'simply' put up the 50 grand. MAYBE Estes WON'T revoke?

Ok, so if Cindy is the one who called TES, and assuming she knows TES does not search for live persons, why is she still denying that Caylee is deceased?

She said on the lawn that she's letting them search to prove to all of us Caylee is not dead IIRC.

Does any one recall Casey telling Lee she may have lost her blackjack phone at Blanchard park, it fell out of pocket, or its in my central location, or in my bags. She told LE she left it on her desk in her imaginary office at her imaginary job at Universal.

I thought she told him she lost her blackjack near the Florida Mall, I forget the specifics, but Florida Mall is on the corner of Sandlake Rd and Orange Blossom Trail. It is all built up. YEARS ago when I was growing up there where woods around there but it is ALL shopping now all around.

so many it has it's own thread! :)

Can you give me a link to the thread? I will check it out later. Not that it makes any difference but I wonder if he has a clue and whether he is involved in this?

Is there ANY kind of new update as to whats going on at the house?

Doesn't Casey's friend live across the street? Could she have watched her look at the apt and stopped and asked her questions as she left? Just throwing things out there because this has bothered me from the get go.

Amy and Ricardo do not live across from Sawgrass. They live across from the Senior only apartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari