Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I feel the same. I told My husband If that had been one of our girls and someone had just spent 50,000.00 bailing them out of jail and they had the nerve to speak to them like that I would have walked right over and slapped the ever livin' $^&* out of her..The Husband informed me I wouldn't have had to..he would have beat me to it.

My mother would be horrified if I spoke to someone like that in her home.

I just posted a new "Player" on the "Player" thread - and some interesting comments left for him by Casey - now I'm trying to locate a good timeline to see when it was that she and Jesse were dating? Looks like she was dating SNOWMAN (Branden) during the winter of 2006 to at least spring of 2007?

Another one!! Holy crap they'd better sew that up. Sorry My Bad:eek: I didn't just type that did I?

Question:

Just wondering something,... since the family has to ask TES to come and search, if they decide they don't want them to anymore (because TES believe the child is dead and the family doesn't) do TES have to stop searching because the family requested it? Or are they there for the long haul regardless,.. they just have to be asked by a family member to start?

I have wondered that as well as TES is obviously looking for a body and not a live child "outside of Orange County" (as Cindy apparently wants them to)

Question:

Just wondering something,... since the family has to ask TES to come and search, if they decide they don't want them to anymore (because TES believe the child is dead and the family doesn't) do TES have to stop searching because the family requested it? Or are they there for the long haul regardless,.. they just have to be asked by a family member to start?

Regardless of the Anthony's I think Tim is now in it for the long haul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective
On NG asks what motivate Casey
Meg Strickler answers "according to Tim Miller who spent hours with Casey, what motivates her is the internet. She spent hours on the internet."

Wonder if she ever visited us here at WS...

Also may explain why I think the computer holds the truth as to what happened to Caylee.

Can LE now go in and go through whatever computer she was using while she was at home on bond?

OMG. I feel the same. I told My husband If that had been one of our girls and someone had just spent 50,000.00 bailing them out of jail and they had the nerve to speak to them like that I would have walked right over and slapped the ever livin' $^&* out of her..The Husband informed me I wouldn't have had to..he would have beat me to it.

AMEN. personally if I were GA, I would have drug her butt straight into the bathroom as soon as she got out of jail and water tortured her until she gave me the location of the child.

I'D dare her to then try and go tell the police what I just did. Who's gonna believe her anyway? Gosh, I just don't get it at all. This is a sweet little baby that's died and she's doing this crap?
and regarding the 50G's. LP doesn't get that money back. So a week of bullcrap, being treated like a 2nd class citizen by the very person you're trying to help just cost the guy 50G's.

To add to the car stink info going on

I had a bad smell in my car and it bugged me to no end BUT only when I first got in--The AC is broken so I would roll down the windows--well I finally discovered what the smell was about a week later--My daughter had left her chocolate milk cup from Chilis tucked into the panel next to her seat

Another time my hubby was going to a bbq with our 2 youngest and I took a bunch of stuff out of the freezer for him to take with him--hot dogs,burgers,chicken breasts etc

well when he got to the bbq he forgot the chicken in the trunk--a few days later I could smell something awful and we looked thru inside thinking the kids left something

Well we ended up going grocery shopping the Saturday after the Saturday bbq and when I opened the trunk I about fell over the smell was so bad

BUT there was no flies and no maggots just some grody looking semi-liquid pile of ick that used to be the chicken and this was in the trunk of a Ford Tempo in the summer in Lawton Ok

Does anyone know, or has anyone read, whether or not the FBI has the ability to "date" the decomposition? What I'm getting at, is, if they found decomp either from the hair folicle or from the stain in the trunk, can they determine how old the decomp is....

If they could, then they should be able to "back-date" the decomposition to a specific date of when the decomp started to "form or compile", then compare that specific date to her cell phone records for that day, to further pinpoint her whereabouts through cell tower triangulation. I'll I've heard is that there is speculation that the 16th through the 20th of June are in question, and I would love for LE to be able to narrow down the date.

O.K., time to get to the TV and NG. Maybe Greta will have something too. Hope everyone had a good holiday today. Back tomorrow.

Peace,
DA

On NG asks what motivate Casey
Meg Strickler answers "according to Tim Miller who spent hours with Casey, what motivates her is the internet. She spent hours on the internet."

Wonder if she ever visited us here at WS...

Also may explain why I think the computer holds the truth as to what happened to Caylee.

Mom, and he also said either she was on the laptop or on her cell! Who do you think is talking to her????? I would guess shes 'making new friends' online but how strange. Why didn't her mom and dad insist she read or do something else???

I just posted a new "Player" on the "Player" thread - and some interesting comments left for him by Casey - now I'm trying to locate a good timeline to see when it was that she and Jesse were dating? Looks like she was dating SNOWMAN (Branden) during the winter of 2006 to at least spring of 2007?

I think the list would be shorter if it was titled People KC Didn't Do

To add to the car stink info going on

I had a bad smell in my car and it bugged me to no end BUT only when I first got in--The AC is broken so I would roll down the windows--well I finally discovered what the smell was about a week later--My daughter had left her chocolate milk cup from Chilis tucked into the panel next to her seat

Another time my hubby was going to a bbq with our 2 youngest and I took a bunch of stuff out of the freezer for him to take with him--hot dogs,burgers,chicken breasts etc

well when he got to the bbq he forgot the chicken in the trunk--a few days later I could smell something awful and we looked thru inside thinking the kids left something

Well we ended up going grocery shopping the Saturday after the Saturday bbq and when I opened the trunk I about fell over the smell was so bad

BUT there was no flies and no maggots just some grody looking semi-liquid pile of ick that used to be the chicken and this was in the trunk of a Ford Tempo in the summer in Lawton Ok

Thanks for sharing...but ew!?!?! :)

Question:

Knowing Tim's reputation (from the Natalee Holloway search efforts among others), his group is in it for the long haul. The Anthony's aren't paying them anyway, so I wouldn't think that TES would care if they want them there or not at this point. Tim will stay as long as his heart and mind (and pocket book) will allow him to.

Yanno I bet one of the FIRST things she did was google her name....she is THAT self absorbed!

Mom, and he also said either she was on the laptop or on her cell! Who do you think is talking to her????? I would guess shes 'making new friends' online but how strange. Why didn't her mom and dad insist she read or do something else???

Something like........"Single felon, seeks same, to share cell."

LOL Sorry!!

No worries :) Although if that's what you had in OK (and I know it's some kinda hot there), I'm curious about something: once you removed the stuff from the car, how long did it take the smell to go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper