Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think she "moved" out I think she just disappeared to stay with TonE from the 9th until the 15th. Packed a few party dresses in a back pack. I'd be willing to bet 95% of her things & Caylee's were still at the Anthony home.

Didn't she also leave Caylee's favorite teddy bear at GPs house?

When you're packing to leave with a child, you NEVER leave the favorite doll/stuffed animal.... you just don't forget something THAT important.

Another interesting thing....

LE supposedly took into evidence a whole lot of Casey's clothes that she had took with her when she moved out.

Why wouldn't they have taken Caylee's clothes into evidence also? Didn't Casey bring ANYTHING of Caylee's when she allegedly 'moved' out with the child????

If Casey could bond out you can bet they would up the charges considerably. Since she can't they don't have to go to a Grand Jury and reveal what evidence they have against Casey already. This is a game of poker and they don't want to reveal their cards until it's time to play them.

I personally don't think she "moved" out I think she just disappeared to stay with TonE from the 9th until the 15th. Packed a few party dresses in a back pack. I'd be willing to bet 95% of her things & Caylee's were still at the Anthony home.

Yes, I agree she just took a few of their things. I still consider it moving out, as leaving with no intention of living at the Anthony home again. You can 'move' out with just the clothes on your back, I did at 17 and never lived with my parents again.

Its from Greta when the DJ was confiding in one of her producers by written statement right after Michael Walsh had been on saying Casey "worked" for fusian.

According to the police report and all the other timelines I can find Tony saw her last on June 2nd not the 13th.

Yes, I agree she just took a few of their things. I still consider it moving out, as leaving with no intention of living at the Anthony home again. You can 'move' out with just the clothes on your back, I did at 17 and never lived with my parents again.

Cindy has stated in multiple inteviews they did not move out, "tampa for work" and "mini vacation" but never moved out.

Unless Amy files charges with the police, I'm not convinced it happened. Who the hell is Amy? Seriously. Why is her word golden in this case? ... know what I mean?

Well, Amy hasn't been caught by anyone in any lies, or even flip-flopping I am aware of. I am willing to take her word until then. If you are not, that's your perogative.
Lanie

Didn't she also leave Caylee's favorite teddy bear at GPs house?

When you're packing to leave with a child, you NEVER leave the favorite doll/stuffed animal.... you just don't forget something THAT important.

Another interesting thing....

LE supposedly took into evidence a whole lot of Casey's clothes that she had took with her when she moved out.

Why wouldn't they have taken Caylee's clothes into evidence also? Didn't Casey bring ANYTHING of Caylee's when she allegedly 'moved' out with the child????

[sarcasm on] Let me guess: the nannny has her things

Part of the article I just referred to in my last post...

"About a year later, the man believed to be Caylee's father died in a car crash and was buried out of state. Casey Anthony did not attend the funeral, Lee Anthony said. His family says he never knew he was the father; the Anthony family says he did but didn't tell anyone else."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402105,00.html

This could only be referring to the guy previously referred to as the friend who died in the car crash in May 2007. That is the only family (that we are aware of) that has been talked to by LE, and the mother denied having any knowledge that he was the father. The comment "His family says he never knew he was the father" is that the family admitting he was the father? Not knowing and not being, are 2 different things! Have they in fact determined the father now or am I just reading too much into this?

just food for thought: if Caylee was typically taken car of by Cindy "CiCi," and not by her mama, and CiCi typically bathed her, got her dressed for bed every night, helped her brush her teeth, say her prayers, etc., then Casey really might not realize how important things like a child's favorite stuffed animal/doll can be... thus she "left" without it...
?

Part of the article I just referred to in my last post...

"About a year later, the man believed to be Caylee's father died in a car crash and was buried out of state. Casey Anthony did not attend the funeral, Lee Anthony said. His family says he never knew he was the father; the Anthony family says he did but didn't tell anyone else."

This could only be referring to the guy previously referred to as the friend who died in the car crash in May 2007. That is the only family (that we are aware of) that has been talked to by LE, and the mother denied having any knowledge that he was the father. The comment "His family says he never knew he was the father" is that the family admitting he was the father? Not knowing and not being, are 2 different things! Have they in fact determined the father now or am I just reading too much into this?

How can they determine Caylee's father without a DNA sample from her and a suspected father?

According to the police report and all the other timelines I can find Tony saw her last on June 2nd not the 13th.

Not saying I buy any of it, but here is where it was from Aug. 1st.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html

COLBY: But nevertheless, she lived with Tony in this apartment until she was arrested, but Caylee wasn't there at the time. In fact, from what I understand, June 13 was the last date that the DJ saw Caylee. Did they ever ask, he or Tony, where Caylee was?
WATTS: Yes, on numerous occasions. June 13 -- and they remember the day specifically because it was a Friday, and the Friday was the night that they did their club promotions and the pictures that we've seen. That Friday, Casey -- sorry, Caylee -- Casey had come to the home with Caylee. They played. It was in the afternoon. Casey had left and returned later that evening without Caylee. She had changed her clothes, got ready for the club to go and meet Tony, who was at the club. DJ decided that evening decided to stay home and not to go to the club, so he remembers specifically that it was that night.
And after that evening, Jamie, that was the last time they'd seen Caylee. They kept asking Casey, Where's Caylee? And she would say, She's with my mother, She's with her grandmother, She's with the nanny, She's away on a trip. And they didn't think anything of it. They obviously didn't question her on it because they trusted her word at that point.

from previous thread:

If you have a link that provides proof by LE (not media), that would be cool. If not, it makes no sense to me. If someone stole my checks, I'd be at the police station with copies of forged checks and then on to court. End of story.

The point is, there's so much blather in this case that none of us should believe unless there are documents to back it up. This is why the case has attracted so much attention across the country (globe?) .... it's bizarre and it's full of holes and lies and we've not been shown anything SOLID. Yet.

Amy called the bank, the bank replaced the money taken from her account. At that point the bank would need to file charges...not Amy.

As far as the cashe stolen, well I think Amy was ready to cut her loses and be done with Casey. She told the LE in the affadaivit she gave about the missing money..at that point there were bigger issues then the cash that she stole.

Same with her running up her Mom's credit cards...there is a bigger issue here to all of them... Caylee..then to worry right now about missing money.

Cindy has stated in multiple inteviews they did not move out, "tampa for work" and "mini vacation" but never moved out.

I've been wondering if Cindy's version of the truth = they weren't really moving out (say, these fights had happened before and Casey and she always made up, etc.), but this time, Casey decided that she was really moving out...and one thing lead to another...and now Caylee's missing...
Thus explaining why Cindy cannot accept that her daughter had "moved out" and would be back with them shortly
?

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I just got home from work and haven't been able to catch up...Lee cancelled another visit? Why do they even bother rescheduling if they know they aren't going to go??

The family has been calling off planned jail visits with Anthony because the conversations are recorded. Orange County police have in recent weeks released a string of taped talks among family members.

So it's because LE has been releasing the calls??

That's what I thought from the beginning..... LE wanted to make it too uncomfortable for Casey's family to stay in contact with her. If they can isolate her as much as possible & stop letting her feel emboldened by knowing her family is buying her crap.... she's more likely to cut the stupid games.

frankly I can't see the Trenton Duckett parallels. This mother is safely behind bars and her attorney isn't going to let her near a newsreporter... I see no reason for LE to fear a repeat of the TD case re: the prime suspect committing suicide after being questioned on national TV. Can anyone else explain a logical parallel, beyond the fact that in each a child is missing and a parent is the prime suspect???

Small child missing.
Alleged abduction that doesn't add up.
Mother caught in several lies by LE.
(IMO) Promiscuous behavior uncovered.
Maternal GP's of child at best attempting to rationalize unrational behavior by mother.

MD could probably have been arrested for lying to LE and obstruction of justice, and I say probably because I am not an attorney and not familiar with Florida law, but she wasn't. Casey was. I think that was step one in doing things differently.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member