Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has clearly stated more than once that the babysitter called her the day her mom called 911.

All the police have to do is pull up those phone records and research her calls for that day. How difficult could that be? That would put a complete end to this lie she keeps sticking to.

As someone on here already pointed out, she has been publicly caught in that lie now. Since she stated in the 911 call that she did indeed call the number back in which she spoke with Caylee only to find it had been disconnected - NOW claims to Lee in their recent convo that the number showed up PRIVATE and there was no number on the ID. You can't call a private number back UNLESS they leave a message on your voicemail....and even then I'm not positive if you can. I'm sure phone records prove it, but she also hung herself on that one.

obviously i dont know for sure either, but my argument against this would be that if they had forensics back to support that there was a decomposing body in the trunk - then they certainly wouldnt be saying publicly that there is no reason to think caylee is dead.

Then the cadaver dogs hit on somebody else's dead body?

The nannys of course.

That explains it all.

This HAND HOLDING Bull chit from the family is pretty sickening. On one hand you have this narcissistic mother refusing to answer media questions about her daughter, saying the focus should be on finding Caylee but then you have them saying their son visited their daughter in jail and they aren't going to pressure her for more information. WHAT!!!!

Casey should be beaten until she talks!!! I believe LE should keep this mother away from Casey and away from the case all together. I smell a sick mother daughter relationship that led to the murder or neglect of a child.

Casey exhibts signs for bipolar disorder. The family appears to be covering except for the father who in the beginning knew he daughter was directly involved.

LilJim, I do not agree that there are not conclusive forensics back; there could be, and I believe there is, but without a body this case faces a challenging odd for a successful prosecution. Padilla can only speak to known public facts. She's in the clink, she's not getting out, it makes sense to put the priority on finding Caylee.

sure that may be true.

im just saying that in my opinion there would have been some forward movement in the case, or some statement made, that would tell us that they have forensics back supporting that there was a body in the car. not charges filed, or a direct statement necessarily, but something would have happened.

Yes, absolutely. I mean if you were just rolling with the conversation you wouldn't ask those questions in the manner that he did. Very precise questions, worded well. I *hope* he's working with LE. :clap:

After I posted that, I thought about them paying for an attorney though. Would they retain an attorney to work with her and also be working against her?

A couple of days ago I posted that I thought there may be something to the fact that Casey is afraid/or does not trust local LE and that maybe there is a reason for that.

If it was my kid missing I would be screaming from the roof tops about ANYTHING I knew and not worry about my own safety.

Did you catch the headline?

WFTV Uncovers Incident Report About Break-In At Anthony's House

Geez, someone here uncovered that incident 24 hours ago...

Lol, how can the media uncover something that was posted publicly by the Orange County Sheriffs Department? It's not like it was hidden.

I do not feel that the PIO will give up any information regarding the forensics or their belief about Caylee being dead or alive. IMO that's like showing your hand during a game of poker.

If it was my kid missing I would be screaming from the roof tops about ANYTHING I knew and not worry about my own safety.

Oh! But in CaseyLand everything is backwards and nothing makes sense. So caring about your child???? Nope, that doesn't work. You'd have to have formed a bond with that child first and, imo, that is not the case here.

I do not feel that the PIO will give up any information regarding the forensics or their belief about Caylee being dead or alive. IMO that's like showing your hand during a game of poker.

I agree. I think more will come out at the bond hearing tomorrow.

Then the cadaver dogs hit on somebody else's dead body?

The nannys of course.

That explains it all.

or much simpler, caylee's body was in the trunk but left no detectable trace other than the odor.

After I posted that, I thought about them paying for an attorney though. Would they retain an attorney to work with her and also be working against her?
Cindy was on-camera yesterday with a local news reporter saying, "We're not paying for him."

snipped...

Cindy Anthony said her daughter told her to "recall all the things I've told you in the last month and it will all make sense."
Cindy please tell Party Girl that this is NOT Dungeons and Dragons or Halo or even Scrabble. This is NOT a game. This is a baby's life! :behindbar

QUOTE]

Man, my mom would beat the daylight out of me if I said something like that if my child were missing. Hey Casey, maybe if you TELL the TRUTH they'll let you out of jail in time to go to the clubs Friday night. Does that motivate ya enough? imo

Good morning/afternoon all!!:blowkiss:

That is how it would have been with me too.
I wouldn't be un jail------------ I'd be in ICU for sure!
Bail me out of jail ? Nope. Never. They wouldn't do it even if they were zillionaires.

I have a quick question since I am far behind and way busy, but I need to know what is going on here as far as pressers or interviews etc...
Anything going on today?
TYIA!:):blowkiss:

Oh goodie! There will be an attorney representing the media at the gag order hearing

I'd love to share my theory, but since the person implicated is LE, I'm wondering if putting it out there (so to speak) would endanger MY family. I know that sounds a bit paranoid, but I AM the kind of mother who will do anything to protect her children. I've noticed that no one else here seems to have that same concern (that their own families would be endangered for implicating someone -- especially LE). Am I missing something? Is our contact information relatively safe here? After all, WE are able to find all kinds of things about everyone related to this case...

Good morning and welcome!

I'm sitting here holding my breath, waiting to see what you are thinking! :confused:

I am also glad to see more locals join us. This gives us so much more insight and first hand knowledge to the case or the players involved.

Be prepared to be addicted to WS and keep the coffee pot going! Again, welcome to WS.

Reporter on Fox is doing a stand-up. He's paraphrasing something Baez said about his reasoning for the gag order request as having a "chilling effect on the continuing search for Caylee".

Oh really? Now I really want to hear what Lee and Casey discussed late last week.

but didnt he do just that? he said there is NO reason to think that caylee is dead. that means that he thinks she is alive.

I'd love to share my theory, but since the person implicated is LE, I'm wondering if putting it out there (so to speak) would endanger MY family. I know that sounds a bit paranoid, but I AM the kind of mother who will do anything to protect her children. I've noticed that no one else here seems to have that same concern (that their own families would be endangered for implicating someone -- especially LE). Am I missing something? Is our contact information relatively safe here? After all, WE are able to find all kinds of things about everyone related to this case...

Well, that sounds...interesting.

Mom - speaking personally, I am not worried about my or my family's safety from posting on these boards because (a) what I post is my constitutionally protected opinion and (b) I feel safe enough in my internet anonymity.

Besides -- anything I post is speculation because I am not personally knowledgeable of any case here.

IF you have these concerns, however, the question begs asking: Have you taken your thoughts to the FBI or to a 'safe' LE officer?

but didnt he do just that? he said there is NO reason to think that caylee is dead. that means that he thinks she is alive.
I think that was a PR comment designed to say nothing.

It's not as if he said "We have every reason to believe Caylee is still alive."

I'm beginning to have my doubts about LE in this case. No reason to think Cayley is not alive? That's an absurd statement, unless they can back it up with her location and go and pick her up. They're taking forever to get forensic results back from the car and shovel, which should already have been back several days ago.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member