Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the forensic testing (leaving out DNA) they needed to do could have been done same day, 48 hours at most.

and even the DNA testing can be done in under 48 hours if it is deemed important enough. unless there is something unusual about the exact circumstances here that would make it take longer.

that black gentleman that is on FOX (greta's show i think usually, maybe his name is jefferson? not sure) stated this himself.

EDIT - ted williams is who i mean, thanx whiteangora. :)

im not saying they have to release the information, or that they definitely have it already, but it is not unreasonable to think that they could already have the results back.

Some testing, not all. They can do testing on site immediately to determine whether what appears to be blood is blood, and whether that blood or other fluid is human. Beyond that we are talking a much longer time.

Please guys-please...I realize Orlando is a big place, but we have a woman here who is lazy. IF she dumped her child's body somewhere, it is some where close by...these are her own words.

So pick a place to start-there is a ripple effect with this kind of action-action breeds action...show up with some people to search somewhere and more people will follow. The only direction I would accept is from people experienced in this area-either LE on the case, or people here who have established searches before. I can quote you case after case when posters here have participated on searches on the ground....stop being frustrated and channel that emotion into movement!!!!

I have heard several times that this lawyer will not win this motion. I hope its right. I guess the lawyer in the Lisa Nowak case tried to file the same motion and lost so I hope its the case here.

I can't stand that Casey. I can't believe she has any friends. She has no personality whatsoever and what she does have stinks. I have never seen anyone as narcistic as her. She has NO love or caring whatsoever for that child. I can't see why her family can't see this!!!!!!! She should have been in therapy and on meds years and years ago. There is something very wrong with her. Whats wrong with those people????

Swag,

Your husband rocks! His theory is very well though out (and yeah, I do see the CSi in there lol). As sad as the reasons this group has come together are it is nice to have a place to go where other people's minds work like mine.

:O)LM

Swag,

I think Hubby watches too much CSI. LOL. Little far fetched, but an interesting read.

The fact that LE are not actively looking for Caylee, in regards to a search effort themselves, tells us that they have already siezed Casey's phone records and have found out that NO calls were placed to this nanny. Their investigation now is most lilkely revolving around that trunk. Forensic Scientists will be able to determine the amount of body fluids and skin cells shed, run DNA on them to check if they are Caylee's and determine if she in fact had died or was dead in the back of that trunk.

Yep. And they may already have preliminary DNA results on the trunk, and just are not releasing the info. LE isn't going to announce every detail of what they are doing.

The fact that there is no active search for Caylee suggests they believe she is dead.

Please guys-please...I realize Orlando is a big place, but we have a woman here who is lazy. IF she dumped her child's body somewhere, it is some where close by...these are her own words.

So pick a place to start-there is a ripple effect with this kind of action-action breeds action...show up with some people to search somewhere and more people will follow. The only direction I would accept is from people experienced in this area-either LE on the case, or people here who have established searches before. I can quote you case after case when posters here have participated on searches on the ground....stop being frustrated and channel that emotion into movement!!!!

Well according to some of the comments on here it's useless to search until the criminal tells you exactly where to look.

What the PIO said was a neutral - "We have no reason to think she's dead". It was not an affirmative - "We believe she is still alive.", nor was it a negative - "We believe she is dead."

A good PR spokesperson is a master at using semantics, and making non-committal comments that appear to actually be saying something.

Having said that, the clock is ticking. I agree that LE needs to come up with some solid information soon or it will appear that they are either being lax or are incompetent.

Since I don't believe either of those scenarios to be true, it's time for you guys (I know you're reading) to open the kimono a little, as they say.

LOL, ditto..Keep the faith.. imho, we'll get there.

The fact that LE are not actively looking for Caylee, in regards to a search effort themselves, tells us that they have already siezed Casey's phone records and have found out that NO calls were placed to this nanny. Their investigation now is most lilkely revolving around that trunk. Forensic Scientists will be able to determine the amount of body fluids and skin cells shed, run DNA on them to check if they are Caylee's and determine if she in fact had died or was dead in the back of that trunk.

Exactly!

Plus I'm sure by now they know Casey's latest story about the "private number".... is just one more big, fat LIE & has NOTHING to do with Caylee's disappearance.

IMO, Casey came up with that story just to make her mother feel even more guilty about calling 911 the very day she got the call & not giving her more time to conduct her own secret investigation.

I have heard several times that this lawyer will not win this motion. I hope its right. I guess the lawyer in the Lisa Nowak case tried to file the same motion and lost so I hope its the case here.

I can't stand that Casey. I can't believe she has any friends. She has no personality whatsoever and what she does have stinks. I have never seen anyone as narcistic as her. She has NO love or caring whatsoever for that child. I can't see why her family can't see this!!!!!!! She should have been in therapy and on meds years and years ago. There is something very wrong with her. Whats wrong with those people????

Yes thanks! That was the case I was trying to remember. It gives me hope that this case will go the same way:blowkiss:

Some testing, not all. They can do testing on site immediately to determine whether what appears to be blood is blood, and whether that blood or other fluid is human. Beyond that we are talking a much longer time.

hmm must be something im not aware of, thanx. and that ted williams guy seems pretty sharp but he didnt mention anything that he thought should take weeks.

specifically - what types of tests would take a much longer time?

In other words . . . the police know Caylee is dead.

Why doesn't Cindy realize that Casey is doing the same thing to LE that she did to Cindy for 31 days.

I found 4 sites on My Space for Caylee, which one was generated by Casey, anyone know??

Ok - here ya go - please remember this is my crazy sci-fi, CSI lovin' hubby. But I have to say - even though it does sound like an episode of Law and Order - it could be somewhat credible. . . .

It is his personal opinion that Zanny does exist - or did. Zanny was a mule - someone who transports shipments of drugs. Casey dropped Caylee with her around June 21. Zanny calls Casey and tells her she needs to "make a run" and has left Caylee with a "mutual friend".

Casey knows this "mutual friend" and is alright with it. Zanny goes on to tell her that if Casey picks her up from bus station or wherever when she gets back, Zanny will give her a "taste" or maybe even more from the shipment and they can go pick up Caylee.

Zanny is only going to be gone maybe 10 - 12 hours so Casey says sure.
Casey picks up Zanny when she gets back - June 22. Being the coniving, scheming witch she is, Casey figures she'll just make Zanny "disappear".

That way she can keep the shipment (big $$$$) and then go get Caylee. Casey kills Zanny (or Zanny OD's) - goes to GM and GF house remember they weren't home for those couple of days - finds out she can't really bury a body there.

Backs up the car, breaks in the shed, gets the gas cans, puts Zanny in the trunk. She goes somewhere and gets rid of Zanny. Now to go pickup Caylee. When she gets to the "mutual friend" she finds out that "friend" is the trafficker - the one Zanny was to deliver to (which was unbeknownst to Casey).

Friend tells Casey - no Zanny - you don't get Caylee. Tells her that until Zanny or shipment is produced - Caylee is collateral. Casey is now reeling.

She hides the shipment or has already sold it or maybe Zanny sold most of it. So now what? What better way to find Zanny than to have LE looking for her. "Mutual friend" doesn't care that LE is looking for her, but is pissed because he/she has Caylee and has to keep her hidden now.

Casey wants to talk to the Feds - tell them this sordid, twisted tale, because after all she hasn't done anything - she'll play it off to the Feds that Zanny OD'd or someone else ambushed them and killed Zanny and took the drugs.

She is just an innocent player that got "caught up in all this". Who did Casey go with to Universal to find this "mutual friend"? And was that where she found out she wasn't getting Caylee back?

There has to be some reason why LE hasn't dropped the bomb. They have certainly had enough time to nail Casey's arse to the wall if the logical story of her killing Casey is true. Susan Smith cracked in 9 days and only because they were closing in on her.

Casey has been sitting in jail for almost 2 weeks - 14 days and is sticking to this convoluted story of hers. If just some - one or two tidbits - of what Casey has been saying is checking out - LE has to know something is up.

Or maybe they have ID'd the stain and it isn't Caylee. Still doesn't explain why LE isn't searching though or they could be searching just in the background without letting on that's what they are doing.

Now is that a story or what? At least hubby is happy and has gone away. I keep telling him he should be a writer. He does seem to explain all that we know to have happened.

Exactly!

Plus I'm sure by now they know Casey's latest story about the "private number".... is just one more big, fat LIE & has NOTHING to do with Caylee's disappearance.

IMO, Casey came up with that story just to make her mother feel even more guilty about calling 911 the very day she got the call & not giving her more time to conduct her own secret investigation.

No... she made up the story about the "private number" so there would be no record of it in a cell phone log.

Her problem is going to be when she stated that she tried to call a number back in the 911 call and that it was no longer in service.

She will probably explain this away by saying it was private also.

I think we can assume the LE really believe Cayley is dead, the real question is, are they making any headway on finding the body, or witnesses to the crime, as that's the only way they'll be able to determine whether a murder charge is in order.

I believe she did not retain him until after the intial recorded telephone calls from jail that have been released.

If so, he should have rushed to get the gag order AS SOON as those first calls were made public.

AND he should have advised his client & family IMMEDIATELY.

If Baez defends her on a murder charge.... she's toast.

My only question to your hubby Swag is why did Casey give up and continue on with her party life?

Unfortunately for me, I have to leave for the rest of the afternoon. I will miss the news conference, so could someone PLEASE do an update. When I walk in the door, I'll turn on the laptop, let the dogs out and come right here. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get a speeding ticket on the way home.

OME

SWA, correct. LE is way ahead of us. The lack of search efforts on behalf of LE tells us they know Casey is lying about the nanny (they would have already have her cell phone records by now) and they have the car which is being processed for clues. They would have had results back by now to determine if that was in fact Caylee in the back of that trunk. And really what reason would there be to put a 2 year old child in the trunk of a car during 90+ degree weather in the summer if she wasn't already dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06