Caylee's Funeral

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree..............Brad C. is not only representing George and Cindy legally, he's also trying to clean up their image. I really think the "good image" left the barn on July 15th, and there's no possibility of corralling it now.

anything done at this point seems just for PR....up the image (if possible)---

I would feel better about that report if local stations were also reporting it. Have you seen any?

LE has said they won't approach the Anthonys again until after Caylee's funeral. Do you think this is an incentive for GA and CA to postpone it indefinitely?
They alrelady are. Spitz, according to Henry Lee did an autopsy 5 days ago. So the only hold up is the family at this point.

No, I haven't. Good point. NG better have her facts straight! :furious:
The Source is Henry Lee, a member of the defense team. Don't blame Nancy on this one. They are trying to hedge on bodily fluids, but I'll bet the prosedcution has already sent those in.
I think the Anthonys will delay a funeral as long as they think they can get some money out of it. It's NEVER been about Caylee with this family. It's about Casey and making money. Always has been and always will. moo

They alrelady are. Spitz, according to Henry Lee did an autopsy 5 days ago. So the only hold up is the family at this
point.
How long will the funeral home let the remains stay there? :confused:This can't go on indefinitely...

How long will the funeral home let the remains stay there? :confused:This can't go on indefinitely...
If this is true that they're finished...then why wait another second? This is awful. These adults should stop f---k-n around and do right by this baby.

By the looks of the funeral home, I don't expect too much. It looks as if it is located in a strip mall. Why would the Anthony's choose this place?...The only funeral business in the area that does cremation. Do you think that is where this is going?

I am pretty sure that remains can be left there until after the trial. In checking out the funeral place I notice they do conventional burials as well as cremations. The area and the place itself does seem rather cold and bleak. I wonder about the 2nd autopsy..and if it was along the lines of the search of the crime scene they insisted on. They could collect the same dentin and marrow that the state recovered- why wait for the state discovery and reports? And do they really think that the state will lie about the results?

More delays by the defense. Its disturbing.

"Time is of the essence in that there is a grieving family that merely wants closure, and as long as the second autopsy cannot be conducted properly, that can not happen," Baez wrote in the motion.

Another oh Jb's lies I guess as it has been 5 days and no funeral planned.

The child's remains were sent to the Robert Bryant Funeral & Cremation Chapel in Orlando after documents were signed by the girl's mother, Casey Anthony.

wonder what KC signed? could she be the reason for no funeral yet?

The Source is Henry Lee, a member of the defense team. Don't blame Nancy on this one. They are trying to hedge on bodily fluids, but I'll bet the prosedcution has already sent those in.
I think the Anthonys will delay a funeral as long as they think they can get some money out of it. It's NEVER been about Caylee with this family. It's about Casey and making money. Always has been and always will. moo

BINGO!

No money to bury this poor child. They've used it all up by defending the murderer.

C'mon Lee - what about the trust? the donations? the license $ for the video? You can't spare what, 5 grand?

"Attorney Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains."

per wesh news today......guess that baby will stay where she is at.... :furious:

This is beyond....beyond. This girl cannot even be treated with love after she's gone! :furious::furious::furious:

Well, let's see....no burial till after 2nd autopsy!...2nd autopsy can't get done till a new fancy server and new software delivered. Then someone has to be called to setup for Baez office. State will check back in 2 weeks to see about the progress. It will be interesting to see this setup progress. That medical software is not cheap and I bet installation and fixing the bugs will take some time, longer than 2 weeks....meanwhile Caylee waits.
:shakehead:

Dont let appearances deceive you. The funeral home that handled both
my parents is quite small and very unpretentious but they were kind compassionate , didnt try to high pressure sell and went out of their way to help us.

During the hearing today, Baez led me to believe that he was responsible for Caylee's remains and funeral. Did anyone else catch this? I'm really curious as to exactly who is in charge of this and whether Casey signed to release the body to the Anthonys or Baez..It's been bugging me alllllllll night.

"Attorney Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains."

per wesh news today......guess that baby will stay where she is at.... :furious:

Can anyone here honestly think that G & C said this...:waitasec:

If for one moment, I bought the line of bull that Conway is putting out and saying they are your words is thinking the public is downright stupid. Using the concern for the State's motion is a lie and I am sick of their lies and scheming. They are cowards, hiding behind BC.

I am growing a strong dislike for this new attorney.

May I suggest there is another motive for mr. baez getting a swanky new system installed?....he wants a new system. This is going to take some time to install and the baby has to wait...Grrrrrrrr

The placating dialogue of this spokesman and his meaningless words for the Anthony's behavior does not excuse the family or cover the fact that Caylee is still lying in a cardboard box in some strip mall funeral/cremation center....it is just wrong, wrong...:no:

:mad: :furious:

During the hearing today, Baez led me to believe that he was responsible for Caylee's remains and funeral. Did anyone else catch this? I'm really curious as to exactly who is in charge of this and whether Casey signed to release the body to the Anthonys or Baez..It's been bugging me alllllllll night.

I caught it. JB said he is "responsible for the remains" - I'm not sure what that exactly means, but I do think it means GA and CA have no say so as to when, how or if Caylee will be buried.

I think since Casey can't be in the spotlight as the grieving mother at her daughter's funeral, she could care less when poor Caylee is finally laid to rest and an extra bonus to her, she can continue to torture her parents even from her jail cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member