Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that episode so I know what you're thinking of, but I think if Casey had an addiction to inhalants, you would have heard about it in the documents from her friends. as you could tell from that episode, that's not the kind of addiction you can hide easily - when that woman spoke, she sounded severely mentally disabled, IMO.
It's just one possibility of many. She could have just started recently, who knows?

The place that I go to does not give you anything for pain and they are anal about everything being clean. They also won't give you a tatoo if you have been drinking but some do.

While I was getting a tatoo a girl was having her nipples pierced and they did not give her anything for pain. I guess she could have taken something before she got there but if so, it obviously didn't work very well from the amount of noise that she made.

I think that maybe the chloroform was within the stain (fluid) and the hair and tissue sample. Could have been in Caylee's hair shaft growth also. That would indicate she was inflicting this chloroform for some time.

Or that she planned to kill her kid? I don't get this accident theory at all, jmo....

Good point!

She can't /won't tell LE where the childs body is, because LE will discover the childs death was NOT an accident.

Has anyone thought with her remarks about taking over her families home, she was possibly planning a 'way' to 'inherit' the family home, in the near future??

Ok - I'll go back and find that link about those kids talking about chloroform tablets - brb

Does no one think this is possible? Are we only considering that this chloroform might have been used to sedate?

Yes, I think it was to sedate....like the theory of the Xanax, I think Caylee was just becoming a real burden to Mother of the Year Casey...2 and half year olds are into everything, interested in everything and chatty..."what did you do all day Caylee?"

Cleaning is out to me...if George cleaned with something that gave off the resulting fumes...why the internet search?

Even meth...why JUST chloroform? Where is everything else needed? No, just chloroform was searched and I think with Casey's reference to "movies" she saw it as a way to control her poor little daughter.

Granted, I'm older and my movie reference to chloroform is the classic rag to the nose/mouth and lights out...but alot of people I think would say the same.

It was her "nanny"...and I am beyond trying to restrain myself in despising her...and horrified at the thought that a family could possibly help in the coverup of such a heinous act.

But if Casey was using it, that doesn't explain why traces were found in the trunk where a decomposing body had been and where Caylee's hair was found.

Of course not. If she was using chloroform, gasoline, cleaning fluid, etc. as a high, she could have some in her car. Next to the body or where ever. I don't see her knocking out her daughter with chloroform but again, it seems in this case that there are a lot of possibilities. I just think inhalent use or abuse makes sense in light of her actions and previous and current emotional state.

I've seen that episode so I know what you're thinking of, but I think if Casey had an addiction to inhalants, you would have heard about it in the documents from her friends. as you could tell from that episode, that's not the kind of addiction you can hide easily - when that woman spoke, she sounded severely mentally disabled, IMO.
It seems there were a lot of things her friends didn't know. I think she feels self-worthLESS and prone to self-medicating.

Ok - I'll go back and find that link about those kids talking about chloroform tablets - brb

I don't think a 2 yr. old would or could swallow a tablet. I'm thinking KC chloroformed her daughter and put her in the trunk when she wanted private time. She couldn't leave her in the car, someone would see a child left alone in the car. Thus, the babysitter was the chloroform. She gave her too much or maybe the cloth she used was still too close to her face and she continued to breathe the chemical. It is lethal if not used properly.

Of course not. If she was using chloroform, gasoline, cleaning fluid, etc. as a high, she could have some in her car. Next to the body or where ever. I don't see her knocking out her daughter with chloroform but again, it seems in this case that there are a lot of possibilities. I just think inhalent use or abuse makes sense in light of her actions and previous and current emotional state.

If my theory about a spill in the trunk not getting sufficiently cleaned up is right, the chloroform would have been there before Caylee. She could have been laying in the trunk and been killed by the chloroform vapors being slowly evolved from spilled liquid chloroform. Casey sees this and freaks. Just leaves Caylee there for a couple days while she tries to figure out what to do and come up with some kind of story.

I'm not saying that is what happened. But there's no contradiction there from what I can make out from the news reports.

OK, to start out, I've got 4 hours before I have to get up and go to work, so if someone posted this before.....I'm sorry.

I haven't read through the 11 pages or "work" so far, but let me tell you that a product called "Wart-Off" contains chloroform. I know because I LOVE the smell! I had a wart on my index finger when I was in my 20's and I used this product to get it off. Besides it actually WORKING (most products nowadays don't work - this gripe being another subject alltogether), Wart-Off contains, or containED chloroform. If it's still available in drugstores it would be cheap to get (don't know if it is or not) I wonder whether it's effectiveness has been EDITED (i.e. no chloroform in it anymore) or whether they've kept the original receipe.

A little whiff of that stuff got you high for 30 minutes... therefore, a whiff goes a loooong way.

Anyway, no I didn't get addicted to it because I KNEW that anything that smells THAT good can't possible be GOOD for you.

P.S. 11 pages..........OMG......I meant 28 !!!!

does anyone remember where it was posted that Casey's favorite tv show was CSI? Not sure if it was on the myspace or on the high school network site someone posted...but I do remember reading it here...

Anyway, I found it interesting that Choloroform was used in the plot line of the season finale of CSI in mid May 2008...

from the show:

Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia....

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi/csi-for-gedda-season-8-finale-19465.aspx

may be nothing but did come across it....

Did anyone see the episode of Intervention that featured a young woman addicted to huffing canned air? She was so psychotic it was scary. Chloroform, gasoline, cleaning fluid - they are all inhalents of abuse. Inhalent addiction explains but not forgives Casey's behaviors and inability to work. She could have been using them for a long, long time. Cindy could have been covering for her, enabling her for a long, long time. The result could be one long lost baby girl.

There is a big problem with huffers where I live. When they huff they can't walk straight, slur their words, look and act really grossly intoxicated, and its just really noticeable. Most don't take care of themselves appearance wise either. Of course it is a possibility, but from what I have seen, Casey doesn't look like one. Such a terrible problem, but IMO, not Casey's.

If my theory about a spill in the trunk not getting sufficiently cleaned up is right, the chloroform would have been there before Caylee. She could have been laying in the trunk and been killed by the chloroform vapors being slowly evolved from spilled liquid chloroform. Casey sees this and freaks. Just leaves Caylee there for a couple days while she tries to figure out what to do and come up with some kind of story.

I'm not saying that is what happened. But there's no contradiction there from what I can make out from the news reports.

The dates she did research on the computer for chloroform and/or when she paid for it should clear that up. I might add that chloroform vapors quickly evaporate to my knowledge.

I don't think a 2 yr. old would or could swallow a tablet. I'm thinking KC chloroformed her daughter and put her in the trunk when she wanted private time. She couldn't leave her in the car, someone would see a child left alone in the car. Thus, the babysitter was the chloroform. She gave her too much or maybe the cloth she used was still too close to her face and she continued to breathe the chemical. It is lethal if not used properly.
You could crush a tablet into a sippy cup. But that doesn't matter. This twist has got me bumfuzzeled. Chloroform is such an "ancient drug". Even if she was just wanting to knock her out - benedryl (OTC) or Xanax (easily obtained) - why go out looking for chloroform? I'm with everyone else - when I hear chloroform I think of the cloth over the nose and mouth. So why would KC want something like that? Caylee was no physical threat. But, with the info about the house and now, tonight, the new car - was she planning on maybe tackling someone who was physically bigger?

I think the flurry of phone calls to Cindy and George that fateful day was a panicked Casey that overdid the chloroform...she went back to the house after George left...tried to sedate Caylee and Caylee dies.

Casey would NOT call 911 because of the chloroform...a pool accident yes...but not her chemical nanny.

Well all this sounds OK to me...til whatever "BOMBSHELL" (drink) comes tomorrow!

I'm not tracking here, so please help me follow along. What do you see as a change in previous behavior (i.e. before inhaling) and post behavior/emotions (after inhaling?)

I'm not being sarcastic, btw, I just haven't seen any indicators of 'changed' behavior. She lied all her life, specifically lied for two years about employment, has a long history of misuse/redirection of other's funds, etc., etc.

I'd like your thoughts on what 'changes' you infer are possibly caused by Casey inhaling chloroform herself?

You could crush a tablet into a sippy cup. But that doesn't matter. This twist has got me bumfuzzeled. Chloroform is such an "ancient drug". Even if she was just wanting to knock her out - benedryl (OTC) or Xanax (easily obtained) - why go out looking for chloroform? I'm with everyone else - when I hear chloroform I think of the cloth over the nose and mouth. So why would KC want something like that? Caylee was no physical threat. But, with the info about the house and now, tonight, the new car - was she planning on maybe tackling someone who was physically bigger?

Somewhere in the earlier posts, someone referred to chloroform as one of the latest tools used to enhance sexual fantasy. I don't know. I'm just as confused as you are but even if it is as simple as KC freaking out, why hide this baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01