Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or LE boxed themselves into a corner intially in regards to Christina.

Sadly,that's what i am afraid of. I wish LE could arrest Xtina and use her to draw out of hiding. If he says he loves her and their daughter so much and misses them and all, maybe LE could use Xtina as a means of getting to him ?

Although I wouldn't be surprised if he already is on the lookout for Xtina's replacement in Guadalajara.......in which case he won't give a rip about her being arrested and taking his place.

I just want justice for Maria and her baby.:mad:

Maybe this is a question that NG and Greta should be asking LE!! So far, I haven't heard anyone mention her photo in the media. Hint Hint for you posters that do Gretawire! Get Greta on it ASAP! It IS important to this case, imo. Who knows? Maybe LE will find out that Christina was also seen driving her car or seen with her in public that day! (Do they not want to know perhaps as it could ruin their "deal" with their "key witness"?!)

Excellent idea , SS ! I bet Greta would pounce on this idea in order to get the scoop. She was already the first to go to J'Ville and film the crime scene, fire pit , ATM machines, Lowe's entrance, etc. I bet she would be thrilled to be the first to put Xtina's photo out there. I can also bet that there would be leads on her involvement if there was indeed a picture of her to nudge ppl's memories.

Who are the posters that go to Greta wire often ?

WE NEED YOUR HELP ASAP !!!!!

Roger that.. :crazy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Btbsmith and MGSadie~ Since that woman isn't her...could we please go back and remove those posts? We shouldn't spread around an innocent person's site since we know it isn't Christina. Thanks! (If you don't know how to delete...just click Go Advanced and click on the delete buttons.)

SS - I deleted my post. Thanks...

OK, not that I believe it, but here's a thought...

At least one source noted two seperate bus tic purchases (14th by Laurean and 15th by Maria). Likely this was a goof in the report, but if there were two tics...

What if Xtina was killer (with or w/o CL) and she planned to flee on 15th, but hubby said I took care of it only to flee himself and take blame away from Xtina when things got hot in Jan. ?

Christina's attorney speaks....

Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown did not have permission to conduct a tour of Cesar Laurean’s property with the host of a national TV news show, according to Christina Laurean’s attorney.

...So it's possible that the shoe might get thrown out since no warrant prior to discovery...

...duh... a cynic might say that sheriff is really a goof

...So it's possible that the shoe might get thrown out since no warrant prior to discovery...

I thought I read he called to get a warrant for the shoe when it was found.

Christina's attorney speaks....

Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown did not have permission to conduct a tour of Cesar Laurean’s property with the host of a national TV news show, according to Christina Laurean’s attorney.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/laurean_54622___article.html/christina_lauterbach.html

If Christina is a cooperating witness then why is her attorney making such an issue out of the shoe? Are the tables turning and Christina is feeling the pressure?

When Greta posted the photos of the shoe on GretaWire and especially the ones with the sheriff handling the shoe ungloved, her posters started posting "what was he thinking handing the shoe?"

Ohhh, so i guess their " collaborating witness " got a little touchy about them snooping around her house and yard with Greta while 2 million or so viewers watched. Hhmmmm.......

Is she nervous that LE will uncover the truth about her participation in all this ? Or is she embarrassed that by now everyone has seen her sloppy house ? :rolleyes: What is she afraid of ? I wonder what ?

It's gonna get ugly, mark my words. And I for one cannot wait to see what happens. It's about time LE stopped treating her with kid gloves. I say get with it ! Put some pressure on her. :behindbar

I've never trusted or believed in Xtina, and that is my own personal opinion.

Does Xtina have big feet?

Could the sneakers with blood on them be hers?
Just a thought. LOL

Why would 'SHE' help with the dirty work? does the killing while 'Mommy' parties and covers for his absence. Fellow Marines unsuspectantly help dig the hole. Mommy does the cleaning and painting. The Marine team had it going on. Sorry for my frustration and anger.
FMR.

This morning on some program, sorry can't remember which one. They were saying the shoes were Marias. With her being pregnant it does make sense that she'd have on some big easy to slip on shoes.

VB

This should send up some red flags for people! Christina's attorney seems to be saying that now she evidently has PLENTY to hide. I would suspect the shoes could be Christina's not Maria's as much fuss as this Atty is making over Greta's team being there. Guess her cooperation with LE is fast coming to an end.

Now...HOW would she explain Maria's blood being on the bottom of her shoe?! Hmmmmm...it would have to be FRESH for it to stain the shoe.

Since this Attorney has now made a move to begin defending his client, Christina Laurean. We need to keep tabs on what he is doing to insert himself and her into this case. If Christina were ONLY a key witness, this would not have come up, imo.

It would have been Cesar's Defense Attorney's job to bring this to light.

The Daily News requested a similar tour of the crime scene with investigators that was deferred Tuesday by the Sheriff’s Department. When approached again Thursday by The Daily News for a tour, representatives with the Sheriff’s Department said they had been contacted by Christina Laurean’s attorney and asked not to go onto the Laurean property again without consent or a search warrant.

Jacksonville attorney Christopher Welch, who represents Christina Laurean, said he did not want to talk about particulars, but he did not think the Sheriff’s Department belonged on the Laureans’ property without a search warrant.

Christina Laurean’s attorney told the Sheriff’s Department that any consent given by Christina Laurean to search the property around the time Lauterbach’s body was found had lapsed, and authorities would need a search warrant to enter the property again, said Capt. Rick Sutherland.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/laurean_5...auterbach.html

This should send up some red flags for people! Christina's attorney seems to be saying that now she evidently has PLENTY to hide. I would suspect the shoes could be Christina's not Maria's as much fuss as this Atty is making over Greta's team being there. Guess her cooperation with LE is fast coming to an end.

Now...HOW would she explain Maria's blood being on the bottom of her shoe?! Hmmmmm...it would have to be FRESH for it to stain the shoe.

How careless would it be for such a clever gal to leave bloody sneakers just laying around the crime scene?

Nah----she's too clever for that, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill