Christmas Morning Picture of Burke and JB...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When a child has been murdered- all records should be available to LE. I am very suspicious as to why any of JBR's school or medical records would not be provided to those investigating her death.

When a child has been murdered- all records should be available to LE. I am very suspicious as to why any of JBR's school or medical records would not be provided to those investigating her death.

Should be and are are two different things. They made the records available but we belive they were cleaned up a bit. That I believe what was being suggested and I tend to agree that could have been possible

I recall Steve Thomas talking about a "therapist" JonBenet was seeing at High Peaks Elementary. He was told those records were confidential....

A therapist???

I also doubt Dr. Beuf would alter JonBenet's medical records. It is hard to do and no Doctor would want to risk losing his license. If there was anything suspicious about those records, I doubt the nurses would be in on it.

Toltec,

Well it will not have been the first time medical records have been altered, what about some famous politicians service records being altered and redacted to suit?

Dr. Beuf's medical records belong to him, so how he wishes to present or omit information is his decision.

that could be,too.so perhaps he was there for emotional support for Patsy.

Emotional support...in the form of several pills...and possibly a syringe. I wonder if she ASKED him to bring the meds with him, if he thought that she might need them....OR....if he just made it a habit to carry around pills...JUST IN CASE.

I recall Steve Thomas talking about a "therapist" JonBenet was seeing at High Peaks Elementary. He was told those records were confidential....

A therapist???

I also doubt Dr. Beuf would alter JonBenet's medical records. It is hard to do and no Doctor would want to risk losing his license. If there was anything suspicious about those records, I doubt the nurses would be in on it.

There are plenty of Dr's out there, that risk losing their license over different things. My mom's dr. is sitting in Jail right now, because of insurance fraud...the FBI even raided his office!!!! He did it to pad his own pocket....so who is to say that Dr. Beuf did not do the same. That Ramsey money spread far and wide...

True, Ames. People who do things like that (altering the medical records) do so because they never believe they will be caught. And because they believe no one will ever question what they have written.

I thought her school records were,seeing as Thomas said she saw the school nurse (was it 2 or 3 x?),all on a Mon.,in Dec. 96.

Emotional support...in the form of several pills...and possibly a syringe. I wonder if she ASKED him to bring the meds with him, if he thought that she might need them....OR....if he just made it a habit to carry around pills...JUST IN CASE.

I wonder that,too.

I thought her school records were,seeing as Thomas said she saw the school nurse (was it 2 or 3 x?),all on a Mon.,in Dec. 96.

I think the dates of the visits were revealed, but what the visits to the nurse were FOR was NOT revealed.

I found this rough schedule of visits tucked away somewhere:

8-06: JonBenet Ramsey born at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia

12-06: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for fever, cough and wheezing

?

1-?: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for ear infection

8-31: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf

9-?: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf (diarrhea)

11-?: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for cough and stuffy nose

1-?: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for bad breath, cough, congestion

?: JonBenet Ramsey hit on cheek with golf club by brother Burke

2-?: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf, suggested by Nedra Paugh

4-?: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for pain during urination (advised no bubble baths for JonBenet Ramsey)

5-18: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for allergic rhinitis, earache

10-5: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for routine physical (notes bedwetting)

10-5: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for scar left by golf club

10-?: JonBenet Ramsey to plastic surgeon in Denver for scar

11-01: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for diarrhea and lethargy

1-01: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for chickenpox

2-01: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for cough and temperature

2-01: JonBenet Ramsey seen by Dr. Beuf for abdominal pain and fever

4-?: JonBenet Ramsey had cough but refused examination

5-08: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Beuf for fall on nose at Alfalfa Food Mart

12-?: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Beuf for fall hitting head above left eye

3-?: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Beuf for coughing

6-?: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Beuf for fall bending fingernail on left hand

8-27: JonBenet and Burke Ramsey routine physicals with Dr. Beuf

9-?: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Beuf for coughing

10-?: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Beuf for stuffy nose and bad breath

11-12: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Beuf for sinus infection

2-03: JonBenet Ramsey to Dr. Marilyn Dougherty for eyesight check

12-17: Patsy Ramsey called Dr. Beuf three times (reason unknown)

UK Guy,
Thanks for posting that. I wonder how many Dr. visits Burke had.

I've also wondered how many times Burke needed to see the doctor and why.

And why are the reasons for Patsy's three calls on 12/17/96 unknown? I know Patsy herself claimed to have forgotten why (yeah, right...), but no one else in the doctor's office, including the doctor, could provide a reason for why Patsy felt it was necessary to call three times in one day like that?

I tell you what...if I thought I had an issue big enough to warrant not one, not two, but three phone calls to my child's pediatrician in one day, I would remember what the reason for making those calls was...and I would certainly hope that someone in the doctor's office would write down or vaguely remember the reason for needing to call three times. I mean, the Rs weren't just Mr and Mrs Joe Average in Beuf's office - this doctor knew the Rs well enough to head over to where they were staying and administer medication to them when he found out about the murder!

How did he know where they were? Did they call for him and ask him over, or did he call and find out where they were and offer to come over?

I've also wondered how many times Burke needed to see the doctor and why.

And why are the reasons for Patsy's three calls on 12/17/96 unknown? I know Patsy herself claimed to have forgotten why (yeah, right...), but no one else in the doctor's office, including the doctor, could provide a reason for why Patsy felt it was necessary to call three times in one day like that?
Good question, Nuisanceposter.
Of course Patsy knew why she called the Dr. 3 times. It had to have been important.

Good question, Nuisanceposter.
Of course Patsy knew why she called the Dr. 3 times. It had to have been important.

She made those calls within minutes of each other....sounds pretty important IMO. How Patsy could forget something like that is beyond belief.

She made those calls within minutes of each other....sounds pretty important IMO. How Patsy could forget something like that is beyond belief.

She didn't forget. She's just SAYING she forgot.

I found this rough schedule of visits tucked away somewhere:

thx for posting.she fell 3x..is that a lot for a child in that age group? none of mine ever fell,although that doesn't mean that it was nothing more than an accident each time.
I'm wondering why she would refuse to see Dr Beuf...was she afraid of him for some reason?

I recall reading that all 3 calls occurred within 10 mins.Patsy was frantic,for some reason.It sounds like JB was in pain.

thx for posting.she fell 3x..is that a lot for a child in that age group? none of mine ever fell,although that doesn't mean that it was nothing more than an accident each time.
I'm wondering why she would refuse to see Dr Beuf...was she afraid of him for some reason?

JMO8778,
JonBenet's falls don't seem to be unduly exceptional? I cannot imagine that Patsy had not paid one of Dr Beuf's invoices, and that he would be on a monthly retainer, so I guess it must be guilt, or not wanting to face someone who she reckons knows some of the truth?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back