Cindy is Unbelievable

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So why didn't CA pursue custody of Caylee? The answer is probably pretty simple. When they all went to the attorney about CA and GA getting custody of Caylee in case something happened to KC the attorney told them he needed to get the father's signature on a form waiving his rights. That's when the father "became" dead. The A's were still not able to do the paperwork because they would have to go before the judge and prove this man was the father. So there you have it. Even if CA KNEW KC was a bad mother, not saying she was, CA would not have gotten Caylee unless she could prove the father was not available or, in fact, deceased. The court would have wanted a name. CA may have feared losing Caylee for good.

CA knew how dangerous KC was because she told RP he needed to stay away from her because KC was a sociopath. No wonder CA will not admit anything. If only CA allowed the father into this child's life Caylee might still be alive today. jmo

Good point. I don't know exactly when GA and CA went to the attorney's, I wish I did. Because I've suspected all along the obit was bogus.

Usually with the courts, where there is a 'will' there is a 'way'. You can divorce a person without notifying them if you don't know where they are to begin with. I've seen 'Notice of Intent to Adopt' or something along those lines in the legal sections of the newspaper. You just have to prove that you did a diligent search for the missing party. I can almost bet that if CA wanted to push the issue of adoption she could have, it just would have been harder without the Caylee's father's written consent. And besides, I don't think the lawyer they went to knew anything about adoptions.

When I have encountered friends and even strangers during a time of deep grief....their personal hygiene and appearance change. I have watched CA glam up over the years....just like ICA did when she tied her "Find Caylee" T-shirt in a knot to look fashionable. . . because she takes such care in her personal appearance. I mean, come on, the jewelry, the new clothes, the cruise......the media appearances....

Narcissism. IMO.

When I have encountered friends and even strangers during a time of deep grief....their personal hygiene and appearance change. I have watched CA glam up over the years....just like ICA did when she tied her "Find Caylee" T-shirt in a knot to look fashionable.....but those friends I am speaking of....they never improved, they never even put on make-up or brushed their hair for awhile....to this day one of them still doesn't, and year have passed....it changed them forever...to me this is profound grief and depression. It does not heal in days, months, or years....it needs medical intervention.... [. . .] because she takes such care in her personal appearance. I mean, come on, the jewelry, the new clothes, the cruise......the media appearances....

BBM

At the time Casey was shown with her TShirt knotted, that fashion had come and go long before...she was tying her shirt up because those shirts were long- as in "past the butt" on anyone who wore one, and Casey absolutely HAD to show her butt, no way was she covering THAT up. She did it not to be fashionable, but to show her rear end off. JMO.

I have read, listened to and watched live all of Cindy's "explanations" that she wants everyone to believe. I have no doubt how much she loved Caylee. That much shows and there is no mistake about that. I think her relationship with Casey was absolute love/hate. That kind of relationship is not an unusual thing with many parents and children. But the day is coming in court when all of her delusions will be shattered in front of her face. She will be forced to face it in front of cameras and face to face with her daughter. As angry as she makes me, I cannot help but feel sorry for her. She has very little left to lose. She will pay a huge price for the rest of her life just as Casey will have to pay.

What a tragedy and loss.

As lowens1975 stated, it's not difficult to adopt a child by stating that the father is unidentified or unknown - here's a sample newspaper legal notice:

------------------------------
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION

NOTICE TO: Unnamed and Unknown Father.

The whereabouts of Unnamed and Unknown Father, the alleged father of __________, upon diligent inquiry, is unknown.

Unnamed and Unknown Father is hereby notified that the Department of Child Services has filed in the Circuit Court a Petition for Involuntary Termination of Parental Rights.

Unnamed and Unknown Father is hereby commanded to appear before the Judge of the County Circuit Court, at the Courthouse, located in _________, on the 27th day of April, 2010, at 9:30 a.m. for an initial hearing on the petition and such further proceedings as may be ordered by the Court.

IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND OR FAIL TO APPEAR WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS SERVICE, AS COMMANDED ABOVE, SAID PETITION WILL BE HEARD AND ACTED UPON IN YOUR ABSENCE.

http://washtimesherald.com/legalnot...luntary-termination-of-parental-rights-sought

-------------------

If CA wanted to pursue the adoption of Caylee and they couldn't identify the father, it wouldn't have been a difficult process, IMHO.

I have read, listened to and watched live all of Cindy's "explanations" that she wants everyone to believe. I have no doubt how much she loved Caylee. That much shows and there is no mistake about that. I think her relationship with Casey was absolute love/hate. That kind of relationship is not an unusual thing with many parents and children. But the day is coming in court when all of her delusions will be shattered in front of her face. She will be forced to face it in front of cameras and face to face with her daughter. As angry as she makes me, I cannot help but feel sorry for her. She has very little left to lose. She will pay a huge price for the rest of her life just as Casey will have to pay.

What a tragedy and loss.

I had a patient years ago that was injured in a DWI accident where he was the one drunk and the accident was his fault. He was left paralyzed from the chest down, had both legs eventually be amputated...I often wondered what kind of hell it was for him to sit in that wheelchair completely dependent on others for everything, down to a glass of water, even. And to KNOW that the rest of your life was completely shattered and it was ALL YOUR OWN FAULT. What a self-imposed prison that must have been.
And now here's Casey and Cindy- both in self-imposed guilt forever and their lives will never, ever be the same. Both will be paying the price for their actions, words and deeds, forever.

I had a patient years ago that was injured in a DWI accident where he was the one drunk and the accident was his fault. He was left paralyzed from the chest down, had both legs eventually be amputated...I often wondered what kind of hell it was for him to sit in that wheelchair completely dependent on others for everything, down to a glass of water, even. And to KNOW that the rest of your life was completely shattered and it was ALL YOUR OWN FAULT. What a self-imposed prison that must have been.
And now here's Casey and Cindy- both in self-imposed guilt forever and their lives will never, ever be the same. Both will be paying the price for their actions, words and deeds, forever.

I wish I could agree, but I'm not totally convinced that they will ever be jolted from their dillusion.

Do you think there may be individuals who are so dillusional and who are so conditioned to blame others that they never ever accept reality or responsibility for their actions or inactions?

Regardless of ICA and CA's ability to accept the facts or any level of responsibility, I hope and pray that Caylee will receive justice.

For someone who might claim her father abused her why would she pretend to have a job when she could have had a real one, earned enough to get her independence, freedom and live her "beautiful life". If you had abusive parents you'd be getting the heck out of dodge as fast as you could and certainly a young mother would not want to expose her child to anyone who was abusive because that mother would be responsible for not removing the child from a home where she was in danger.

Isn't the truth so much easier? I see SA waiting, just waiting to pounce on the A's. They think they SA hate now. Wait till court. jmo

According to TL's deposition GA did abuse ICA ( of course that's what ICA told him) and she talked of him as a really bad guy....
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3340235.story

I bet GA is foaming at the mouth to read this article....

I wish I could agree, but I'm not totally convinced that they will ever be jolted from their dillusion.

Do you think there may be individuals who are so dillusional and who are so conditioned to blame others that they never ever accept reality or responsibility for their actions or inactions?

Regardless of ICA and CA's ability to accept the facts or any level of responsibility, I hope and pray that Caylee will receive justice.

Sure there are people that delusional, but I think even those people have private moments where they regret whatever it is they did to find themselves in that predicament. Anyone who was completely and totally delusional would be a little cra-zeeeee, no?

I don't think they are under any illusions as to what ICA has done to Caylee, otherwise they would not have needed to spend the last 2+ years lying about it and obstructing the investigation into what happened to their only grandchild.

BBM

At the time Casey was shown with her TShirt knotted, that fashion had come and go long before...she was tying her shirt up because those shirts were long- as in "past the butt" on anyone who wore one, and Casey absolutely HAD to show her butt, no way was she covering THAT up. She did it not to be fashionable, but to show her rear end off. JMO.

Bold mine.

And her "strut"! :floorlaugh: I will never forget Kathi B. asking KC "why are you strutting like that?" I love Kathi B.!

I wonder why now. After all these long months, secret letters *jmo* sent through her attrny's, what could be so important to risk it being released to the public. UNLESS, (tin foil hat), they want something to be out in the public????

I should add, that G and C can't do interviews and not honk off the judge and the state, so is this a sneaky way to get their spin out there. IYKWIM :)

I wonder why now. After all these long months, secret letters *jmo* sent through her attrny's, what could be so important to risk it being released to the public. UNLESS, (tin foil hat), they want something to be out in the public????

They probably want to tell their beautiful boss of a daughter that they forgive her! :rolleyes:

RE: Adoption notifications. I see them all the time in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette "Legal Notices" section. I don't know the law here in Pennsylvania about notifying the other parent, but I do see the notices posted quite regularly. They always say "To Whom It May Concern" or something like that.

I would think the company Cindy worked for had pretty good short term and long term disability coverage policies. Short term is ususally for the first 6 months, then you convert over to long term disability coverage.

With private insurance, after two years some policies have a clause that says you must be disabled from ANY type of work, not just the job you were disabled out of, to continue to collect. In addition, some policies require that you apply fo SSD benefits along the way.

Everything is dependent on how the policy is written, just like any private insurance policy.

SSD is different. They have criteria that must be met to qualify. I have a relative who was on SSD due to a mental condition. He was clearly ill and had no trouble qualifying.

Cindy is smart enough as a nurse to be vey familiar with the signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression, complicated by grief.

Can you get SSD for depression? I doubt it!! She must still be collecting from her insurance company. you have to have one foot in the grave to collect SSD. I have severe degenerative disc disease and it says right on their website, don't even bother to apply. I still work full time (in pain) and probably will until I'm 65. No complaints, glad to be able to make it to work. I just take lot's of Advil. LOL

As much as the truth is foreign to ICA, CA is immune to facts - even when the facts make perfect sense and the illusion is difficult to grasp as reality.

I still wonder every day how CA rectifies in her mind where Caylee was all those times that ICA told her Zanny was watching her.....and that she now knows Caylee was not with ICA or anyone else.

That in and of itself would slowly drive me insane I think.

BBM.

God I hope Mallory is close to her mother! Could you EVEN imagine having CA as a MIL???? I've said this before and I'll say it again. I would rather eat shards of glass than have CA as a MIL. Why Mallory isn't running for the damn hills astounds me. Lee should be very grateful that Mallory is still with him. She must really love him or can't see into the future what her life will be like with this horrendous family.

I also agree that CA would relish having Casey have another child. I hope and pray that Casey never gets the opportunity to have another child. She didn't deserve the first one she got. And sadly we all know how that turned out.

I would rather eat shards of glass than have CA as a MIL. :floorlaugh: Can't stop laughing... OMG, that is funny! and true

Can you get SSD for depression? I doubt it!! She must still be collecting from her insurance company. you have to have one foot in the grave to collect SSD. I have severe degenerative disc disease and it says right on their website, don't even bother to apply. I still work full time (in pain) and probably will until I'm 65. No complaints, glad to be able to make it to work. I just take lot's of Advil. LOL

In the SA deposition of CA 7/29/2009, CA says that she is on long term disability for 2 years I believe.

Will look it up and source.

Page 15, line 22 of the 7/29 depo. There is a full explanation of long term later in the depo

In the SA deposition of CA 7/29/2009, CA says that she is on long term disability for 2 years I believe.

Will look it up and source.

You're probably right and I wouldn't be surprised! Our Tax dollars are paying for the trial and supporting the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back