Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, with all due respect, most of the things we have seen of cindy's behavior we have seen with our own eyes. Really, maybe you should read the documents we have all spent months reading, watching the videos we have spent months watching.. before you decide we are making things up because we have been fed by the media. Nobody feeds me my beliefs, least of all the media.

I agree with you. Nothing any of this family has done is normal.

1st issue with me is that if you wait 31 days to call the police to report your daughter missing, aand THEN it is not EVEN the biological Mother who makes the call, but the Grandmother, you certainly cannot have much love ~ OR ~ concern for the well being of your daughter.

Being a Mother of 4 grown sons, and G'ma. to 3,~ I feel I have some knowledge about what is "normal," and what is NOT "normal" behavior in a crisis. I would never consider going to "Fusion" or any other "similar" entertainment facility, if anyone had "kidnapped" any of my children when they were young ! My BEST shot at life would be FORCING myself out of my bed, and continuing to live, and being force fed !!!! I would have NO appetite ! I would have NO desire to grocery shop, or care about my "appearance....." Each of us handle a tragedy differently, and turn on whatever survival mode it takes to cope, with the situation at hand. NOTHING Casey has done since 6/15/08 has been normal for a MOTHER, who is supposed to protect, nurture and love her child.:blowkiss:

I agree, 100%

I guess you interpret it differently than I do in this paragraph.
First, they were cooperating with LE and also were cooperating with the FBI and had even bonded and maintained some of those from the FBI. (remember the advice to Casey to talk to Scott from the FBI?)

You can't say the media would not be camped in front of your house. You would have no control of that. It's a new thing that people do. Ask Drew Peterson. Ask the Anthony's themselves. They didn't invite them and did all in their power...including legally to have them thrown out.

Saying they obtained donations for profit is unfounded and unjustified. No charges have been made, or pending, on any fraudulant activities with the fundraising money.

Unless you have experience in the media, you don't know what you would do. You don't know if your legal representation advises you to interact with the media. you cannot say you know what you would do as you have not walked in their shoes and have not been receiving the same council and advise as they have.

And you cannot predict if you would alienate your extended family or immediate family for that matter. You don't know what they could say or do that could cause you alienate them.

Who you are today and what you feel today...same with me....just may not be the people we would be tomorrow should something like this happen to us. Just pray to God it never happens that we are under the media eye or camera's....and certainly that no tragedy befall our families as it has this one.

With the Anthony family there was only a degree of cooperation with LE, and they worked against the investigation. I know I'm not alone when it comes to the questionable circumstances of the donations.

I am quite confident in how I would or would not react in a situation similar to the Anthony family.

This is off-topic, but in December 2005 my nephew was brutally murdered by his step-son. The step-son laid in wait and attacked from behind. When police arrived, he tried to say it was self-defense and pointed to a rifle laying near my nephew's body.

The nephew's widow immediately clammed up, saying she was inside and didn't hear or see anything.

We are forever thankful that LE did as thorough a job as they did in preparing for trial. The prosecution anticipated that the widow and step-son would lie at the trial and engage in character assassination of my nephew in an attempt to justify the murder. But, they didn't tell our family what they expected, only interviewed various family members, co-workers, and friends about my nephew's background. Later, we learned that detectives also contacted the various LE agencies in the places where my nephew had lived during his life - New York, Texas, and California to verify there was no record of crimes. My nephew didn't even have a parking ticket!

As the prosecution anticipated, my nephew's widow and step-son lied and engaged in character assassination of my nephew. Our family was stunned at the horrible lies. The prosecutor took apart their lies one by one. And the rifle found near my nephew's body........the only fingerprints on that rifle were the widows. After she knew her husband was dead and her son had killed him, she got a rifle they owned and placed it beside the body in an attempt to make it look like her son had killed him in self-defense. Then she called 911.

My nephew's widow is very much like Cindy. She raised her son with no rules. He had a history of lies, theft, and drugs, with an extensive juvenile record. He was on probation for theft when he was arrested for murder. He was never made to take responsibility for his actions, as she bailed him out of whatever trouble he was in. He turned 21-years old just a few days before the trial. After his and his mother's lies were exposed, he did a plea bargain and got 15-years in prison.

As for the widow, she was never charged with perjury or her attempt to plant evidence to falsify a murder scene. :mad:

SNIP

As for the widow, she was never charged with perjury or her attempt to plant evidence to falsify a murder scene. :mad:

I am so sorry about your nephew and also sorry that your family did not recieve justice. :blowkiss:

Agreed. On the flip side there are some people who also believe that its not black and white. It doesn't mean these people are fools.

i agree

but this case is one of the simplest cases of all time to find the murderer

hint- without naming names

a certain mother NEVER reported her own child missing

that about sums it up and it destroys most hope of any reasonable defense
:crazy:

i agree

but this case is one of the simplest cases of all time to find the murderer

hint- without naming names

a certain mother NEVER reported her own child missing

that about sums it up and it destroys most hope of any reasonable defense
:crazy:

I totally agree! But this is America and until proven guilty...

some people can trick and fool a lot of the people most of the time

and sometimes these same tricksters run into a whole big bunch of people that have very acute BULL CRAP detectors

and there are a bunch of these "detectors" on this site and other sites

"CA is all growed up now" and about time she started acting like it and stop thinking all people in this big ol world are stupid and will believe all the pant loads of lies"

rant not over - just on temporay hold:crazy:

:eek:I agree with you.:blowkiss:

AND.....never in my life, have I EVER been aware of any situation close to Casey's/Caylee's !

AFTER all forensics were in, and LE announced to the media that they had proof that this child's life was taken intentionally, I lost all respect for Casey, and her family members. WHY ? Because a MOTHER does NOT harm her child, she is supposed to be the protector, under all circumstances....and Casey's family members I feel have protected her, lied for her, "washed" potential evidence.....Casey, and each family member NEED to suffer 10 minutes each, and realize the pain Caylee was forced to endure by her disturbed,
selfish Mother. IMO there is NO penance for ANY of the family members.

God will have to handle them when they meet him face to face. :blowkiss:

the thing i always try to teach my kids - you cant always have certain things both ways and expect it to be believeable and reasonable

1. you cant tell people that you were doing your own investigations in a backwards kind of ways

2. while at the same time partying like its 1999

DOES NOT COMPUTE

TILT

WARNING

DANGER

AND.....never in my life, have I EVER been aware of any situation close to Casey's/Caylee's !

AFTER all forensics were in, and LE announced to the media that they had proof that this child's life was taken intentionally, I lost all respect for Casey, and her family members. WHY ? Because a MOTHER does NOT harm her child, she is supposed to be the protector, under all circumstances....and Casey's family members I feel have protected her, lied for her, "washed" potential evidence.....Casey, and each family member NEED to suffer 10 minutes each, and realize the pain Caylee was forced to endure by her disturbed,

yepper - you nailed it

its a horrific
situation all around

Princess,

What are you talking about? Nothing is "all" in. I understand many have held court already - but please. As has been pointed out to another poster this is America. A land of Laws. A trial is part of that. Are those who believe these ideals so intolerable?

the thing i always try to teach my kids - you cant always have certain things both ways and expect it to be believeable and reasonable

1. you cant tell people that you were doing your own investigations in a backwards kind of ways

2. while at the same time partying like its 1999

DOES NOT COMPUTE

TILT

WARNING

DANGER

robotdog - no one would suggest those two things are anything less than stupid. I have never seen them supported by anyone.

Looks like you have been at this a long time, so how does such a simple case get so much attention. Has to be a reason.

this aint a court room

Hats off on that one and no one has to act like it is. But are those who lean towards that.... so intolerable to you? Surely not. Coexistance is ok isn't it?

I believe her point was they had JUST been told their granddaughter's body was within feet from their house (where they never bothered to look themselves) and they go out to an upscale restaurant. She had been thrown away like garbage off the side of the road.

To me, that said they had KNOWN for a long time Caylee was dead.

I don't know anyone who just having been given that type of horrible, gruesome type news could go out to eat. Most people would be in their bed, crying their eyes out over that baby.

I have never known anyone when there is a death of a family member can eat at all. What I have seen is friends trying to get them to eat to keep their strength up for the days ahead.

I agree with ALL of your posts on this thread, TurboThink! You are exactly right with this post too. There is simply NO POSSIBLE WAY that any normal (100% innocent) person could stroll into a fancy restaurant, wait to be seated, sit down at a table that is probably surrounded by other tables in a public restaurant, glance over the menu, place an order with the waiter, and then eat and drink and have a discussion (even if it was a brief discussion only about how the bill was going to be paid) with the waiter. All this just a few hours after you've just heard that a dead body was found in your neighborhood and it could very possibly be the dead body of someone in your own family!!!!! Honestly!! For anyone whose head isn't spinning over this.... just think about it for a minute!!! WHO DOES THAT?? I doubt I could even chew food or communicate with a waiter or use complete sentences to place a dinner order if I had any notion that someone in my family had been missing and a body matching that person had just been found down the street from my house. OMG!!!

There is something that just isn't right with this behavior, there is no explanation that would ever make sense.... just like there is no explanation as to why C&G kept saying that Caylee had been spotted here and there but couldn't explain why those "tipsters" didn't just walk up and say hello to Caylee instead of taking her photo and then running away or perhaps calling the police over to investigate (and taking a photo of that conversation too!).... if the tipster knew to take a photo, wouldn't the tipster have found a way to talk to the grownups with the little girl or the little girl herself..... Why would Cindy expect people to believe and assist with this tipster BS but wouldn't think that everyone would also like to know the answers to these questions too?

I could go on and on with all of the "behaviors" that just don't add up. It's hard to feel sorry for someone who acts as if they don't have to follow the same social guidelines that everyone else does about what is acceptable and what is not acceptable!

I admit that I have caught myself many times feeling sorry for everyone involved in this case (even the evil one, herself... very briefly) and trying to even imagine the terrible state that they are all dealing with, but then I stop and think about something else to avoid being pulled any deeper into this Twilight Zone of a case!

Princess,

What are you talking about? Nothing is "all" in. I understand many have held court already - but please. As has been pointed out to another poster this is America. A land of Laws. A trial is part of that. Are those who believe these ideals so intolerable?

I never wanted to "believe" that Casey may have done harm to Caylee. AFTER LE stated the hair matched the skeleton hair from her "burial site," to the 1 hair in the Pontiac, I knew whaat was "up." I realize in the USA we are all entitled to a fair trial in the court of law,
but.......at this point of the game, cop a plea, gal ! Your gig is up.. !! Why put your family, or tthose who loved Caylee thrrough anymore ?

With the Anthony family there was only a degree of cooperation with LE, and they worked against the investigation. I know I'm not alone when it comes to the questionable circumstances of the donations.

I am quite confident in how I would or would not react in a situation similar to the Anthony family.

This is off-topic, but in December 2005 my nephew was brutally murdered by his step-son. The step-son laid in wait and attacked from behind. When police arrived, he tried to say it was self-defense and pointed to a rifle laying near my nephew's body.

The nephew's widow immediately clammed up, saying she was inside and didn't hear or see anything.

We are forever thankful that LE did as thorough a job as they did in preparing for trial. The prosecution anticipated that the widow and step-son would lie at the trial and engage in character assassination of my nephew in an attempt to justify the murder. But, they didn't tell our family what they expected, only interviewed various family members, co-workers, and friends about my nephew's background. Later, we learned that detectives also contacted the various LE agencies in the places where my nephew had lived during his life - New York, Texas, and California to verify there was no record of crimes. My nephew didn't even have a parking ticket!

As the prosecution anticipated, my nephew's widow and step-son lied and engaged in character assassination of my nephew. Our family was stunned at the horrible lies. The prosecutor took apart their lies one by one. And the rifle found near my nephew's body........the only fingerprints on that rifle were the widows. After she knew her husband was dead and her son had killed him, she got a rifle they owned and placed it beside the body in an attempt to make it look like her son had killed him in self-defense. Then she called 911.

My nephew's widow is very much like Cindy. She raised her son with no rules. He had a history of lies, theft, and drugs, with an extensive juvenile record. He was on probation for theft when he was arrested for murder. He was never made to take responsibility for his actions, as she bailed him out of whatever trouble he was in. He turned 21-years old just a few days before the trial. After his and his mother's lies were exposed, he did a plea bargain and got 15-years in prison.

OMG that's awful! :blowkiss::blowkiss:
I'm so sorry for your loss!

I never wanted to "believe" that Casey may have done harm to Caylee. AFTER LE stated the hair matched the skeleton hair from her "burial site," to the 1 hair in the Pontiac, I knew whaat was "up." I realize in the USA we are all entitled to a fair trial in the court of law,
but.......at this point of the game, cop a plea, gal ! Your gig is up.. !! Why put your family, or tthose who loved Caylee thrrough anymore ?

If she is guilty - she should plea and spare this country one giant mess. I assume based on no other suspects.... I could change my assumption at anytime ya know. :)

If it is true that Casey signed over the body of Caylee and power of attorney to her attorney then there is not a thing the Anthonys can do about having a service for Caylee. I guess they could go ahead and have a service with pictures and flowers in memory of Caylee but they can't touch her body in order to have it there for the service....if the attorney does have power of attorney over it. That would be just like Casey to get that final dig in at her parents.

Most people have a burial, and then a memorial service. But in this circumstance, I don't see why the Anthonys couldn't go ahead with a memorial service now, and have a private burial service later.

Most people have a burial, and then a memorial service. But in this circumstance, I don't see why the Anthonys couldn't go ahead with a memorial service now, and have a private burial service later.

Good point - why aren't they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member