Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenDevil you mention a few things i have not heard before. Such as LW and prostitutes and saying he was involved in something terrible. Also what was he caught out blatantly lying about? Ive not seen anything of the above before.

Neither have I. Please enlighten us?

GreenDevil you mention a few things i have not heard before. Such as LW and prostitutes and saying he was involved in something terrible. Also what was he caught out blatantly lying about? Ive not seen anything of the above before.

One of the blatant lies was about an ex-girlfriend. Police asked him to tell them about any girlfriends he had, LKW said that he had been head of heels in love with his previous girlfriend and had found it extremely hard to move on since breaking up, hence he has not has a girlfriend since. Police checked with the girlfriend and she said that they went out once and held hands at the movies and that was it. (That is just one example of a lie) She also hand blonde hair and looked similar to the Claremont girls.

I had access to information that LKW went to prostitutes very often, which were always young, attractive with blonde hair. During one such meeting with a prostitute he told her he was involved in something terrible. Read Debbie Marshall's book "A Devil's Garden" it's in there too.

Also watch this space: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...-missing-wa-teen/story-fnhocxo3-1227368728164

Obviously LW is suspicious and the police had good reason to suspect his involvement. He's definitely an odd sort of a character who did things that most ordinary people would find strange.

However that doesn't make him a serial killer, nor does his penchant for young blonde hookers.

The anecdotal evidence on Bigfooty from those that frequented the area in the 90's suggests that he gave all sorts of people lifts home, male and female.

Is he capable of being the CSK? Sure. Having said that it appears that he's no longer a suspect.

One of the blatant lies was about an ex-girlfriend. Police asked him to tell them about any girlfriends he had, LKW said that he had been head of heels in love with his previous girlfriend and had found it extremely hard to move on since breaking up, hence he has not has a girlfriend since. Police checked with the girlfriend and she said that they went out once and held hands at the movies and that was it. (That is just one example of a lie) She also hand blonde hair and looked similar to the Claremont girls.

I had access to information that LKW went to prostitutes very often, which were always young, attractive with blonde hair. During one such meeting with a prostitute he told her he was involved in something terrible. Read Debbie Marshall's book "A Devil's Garden" it's in there too.

Also watch this space: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...-missing-wa-teen/story-fnhocxo3-1227368728164
Thanks for that. I really should read that book. Interesting about the ex gf and his seemingly misinterpretation of the relationship.

Something is not right here. They advertise the show coming up this coming Sunday night on Channel 7 Aus. They mention in the previews about a plastic lined boot of a car they searched. Well from what I was told some time ago they have cleared that guy. So this tells me this is a Channel 7 production & not a Police production. All we need now is Christian & Napper appearing on the show. The Police have no time for Napper due to his constant criticising of their procedures for many years.

Just came across this thread.. wow a lot of interesting info. This case has always intrigued me.

I actually went to the same school as Sarah and Ciara… Ciara's mother was my teacher at various stages too. I was studying there at the time of their disappearances. Ciara's death was probably the hardest one for the school as her mother was teaching there at the time, so it really hit home.

When I left school I used to frequent Claremont Hotel (well the Red Rock as it was called back then) and my friends and I were always super vigilant to not be alone, it's terrible I know but we used to say that we need to be careful being ex-Iona girls!

I actually went to Ciara Glennon's funeral at St Mary's Cathedral. I never knew the family personally but wanted to give them some support as I have an Irish background. The cathedral was packed and people signed their names. I never thought anything about it at the time but now I'm sure the police would have checked all those names.

In case people aren't aware, Noel Coward passed on 17 April 2015 from a heart attack.

RIP

Something is not right here. They advertise the show coming up this coming Sunday night on Channel 7 Aus. They mention in the previews about a plastic lined boot of a car they searched. Well from what I was told some time ago they have cleared that guy. So this tells me this is a Channel 7 production & not a Police production. All we need now is Christian & Napper appearing on the show. The Police have no time for Napper due to his constant criticising of their procedures for many years.

Do you think this guy is the "known sexual pervert" from the CIA episode?

My understanding is this guy was pulled over years and years after the CSK murders. Does anyone know if that is correct? Does anyone know anything about this bloke?

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...nt-serial-killer/story-fns0kb1g-1227370836343

More poor journalism:

Very early on they suspected a junior police officer who surfaced during a decoy operation. He later went to the media purporting his innocence.

The macro taskforce also honed in on a 42-year-old public servant who lived in the nearby suburb of Cottesloe. He was subject to round the clock surveillance but he was never charged.

------>

If a junior police officer went public then we'd know about it.

That's sad to hear about Noel passing - he clearly had a very emotional attachment to the case. From reading his posts and knowing his history he seemed genuine in his efforts to share his story and perhaps redeem himself in some way.

You could sense the urgency and frustration in his writing. Sadly I think this is what made it hard for a lot of people to give his story proper consideration, WAPOL included.

It's probably fair to say it took quite a toll on his health in the end.

Hi guys,

I was disappointed to see the Big Footy CSK closed to further comments: for a while there it was the best discussion online. I recognize a few names from the old thread. Does anyone know why it was closed? I stopped reading for a month or so due to all the sock puppet accounts and in-fighting and when I came back it was closed for comments. Sadly a once great thread deteriorated once the same mischief makers from other sites turned up and it all went way off topic. I was involved in the case as a POI (and subsequently cleared) so I'm happy to discuss my experiences with Macro and give my opinions if anyone is interested. I've yet to read the whole thread on Websleuths but from what I've seen it looks like a serious discussion which is great. If anyone would like to give me a TL:DR version of who the thread's main suspects are, or thoughts on the new info WAPOL dropped re: blitz attack not taxi I'd love to hear it. Also wanted to mention on Big Footy but didn't have a chance to...does anyone think the attacks in Nedlands may be related? One stabbed in the back while walking home from IGA Broadway, another female student attacked from behind on Princess Road (attacker fled on foot.) Both really ugly attacks. Clearly there are some messed up people in the world.

Hi guys,

I was disappointed to see the Big .....
......does anyone think the attacks in Nedlands may be related? One stabbed in the back while walking home from IGA Broadway, another female student attacked from behind on Princess Road (attacker fled on foot.) Both really ugly attacks. Clearly there are some messed up people in the world.

Being no expert, it is JMO that the perp who stabbed the chick in the back would most likely be known to her (the victim), and the attack on Princess Rd was most likely a random attack by an inexperienced perp who was most likely "testing the waters" and was easily spooked off.

That's not to say I don't believe there are multiple unsolved murders related to the Claremont Killings from all around Australia. Obviously I do. And I think there is more than one perp and/ or varying combinations of multiple perpetrators responsible for various types of attacks on various "types" Ie: not all young females with blond hair, but male, female, young and old, locals and tourists, kids and minorities, wealthy and homeless. Some victims random and others targeted specifically, for varying reasons.

I think the killer's have links to the transport, security, custodial and/or hospitality industries.

I think they share resources: information, strategy, manpower and logistical factors such as vehicles and secure crime scenes where they can enjoy their sport and share the fun.

I believe these things are the reason police sometimes have trouble profiling and identifying the perps.... Circumstantial evidence points LE in one direction but times/ associates, locations, MO's and victim profiles either don't match or overlap. so the lead is dropped and POI ruled out...

I think the killer's have links to the transport, security, custodial and/or hospitality industries.

I think they share resources: information, strategy, manpower and logistical factors such as vehicles and secure crime scenes where they can enjoy their sport and share the fun.

What leads you to think this is a plausible theory in this case?

A "group" of serial killers as you've described would have to be exceptionally rare, particularly in such small city like Perth. If we consider this theory, you'd expect a well organsied group of people would have disposed of CG in a far less hasty manner.

Apparently the length from two known bodies are 77.* kms apart, the opposite angle of 347 degs they lie, the line goes through the Claremont hotel.

Pipidinny in WADJUK means to see the breast/s sitting down here.

Ironically, the suburb now is called Trinity. Did someone know this years ago? A cartographer? Someone in the spatial industry?

There is an important item 13kms. An ex defence guy took me there at night. The police now know. Waiting... Waiting...

oh and did I mention links to IT? Definitely one with loads of IT experience and know how...

I have read an article before mentioning a suspect that worked in IT (it's in the big footy thread, can't be bothered finding it). Why do you think the CSK would definitely have loads of IT experience? What would they use those skills for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper