Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to cry. No joke. FINALLY Juan is saying what we have all wanted to say!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Jsr
Yes this is brilliant!
I'm feeling so emotional! I hope the jury sees her expressions

My thoughts exactly Juan!!
Of course he's gonna hide what he's doing sexually! Who doesn't!?

Jodi, the converted Morman points finger at Travis as a "bad Morman". It's not her fault not understanding the law of chastity

No thank you for gift... No mention

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I am having chills after chills here and a HUGE smile and shaking my head YES YES YES. Juan's GOT THIS! I feel so much better now :)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismantling the spider-man underwear story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting that JA is trying to ignore everything and her LAWYER is clearly irate....how appropriate.:banghead:
I think they deliberately let her play to keep her calm Take away the toys and all hell will break loose.

JA's dad said that she was prone to rages .That we've seen almost nothing in court is because JW is sitting there keeping her calm and letting her play. Oh and some strong meds probably

I seriously think Jodi's grandma just flipped Juan Martinez off with a middle finger to the forehead!

I am sorry but to make the Grandma hear all this....JA's family should be ashamed to have made her go to court.

" With the truth you ain't got to remember anything."

LOVE JUAN

for the doubters...

he's bringing it home, has never mentioned the V-Day email and not mentioning the package.....until now, when he's tying it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie