Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's a girl to do when the guy she was INVOLVED with up and died... after she stabbed him..."

Interesting that JA is trying to ignore everything and her LAWYER is clearly irate....how appropriate.:banghead:

DB won't marry her. Being resourceful she makes a plan.. Mormans seem hard working and family oriented. She sets out to get one.
Jodi doesn't understand "No". Over and over she shows how she pretends and manipulates.

The guy up and died after she stabbed him...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I am sooooo hoping the jury has picked up on all her little scribblings and drawings and writings - her 'diss' to JM and the prosecution in the form of not appearing to pay attention.

JM is going a heck of a job, I just love him!

"Can't point the finger enough at Mr. Alexander." "If he's such a bad guy, why are you hanging out with him." She's just as much Mormon as he is. Violating the Law of Chastity is "not her fault. No. Let's point the finger at Mr. Alexander." "It's almost unconscionable for her to point the finger at Mr. Alexander." "How could it possibly be her fault when she was thinking 'No.'"

It is excusable when people aren't exclusive to send text messages to other women. "It's okay, you see, when she goes to his memorial service, to get the phone number and call a guy from the plane. What's a girl to do when her ex-boyfriend is dead because she stabbed and shot him?" (Paraphrased.)

"What's a girl to do!?"
WENT TO HIS MEMORIAL SERVICE!

*it's not her fault the guy she was with up and died on her..after she stabbed him*

I love Juan.

"She has turned the world sideways for you in an attempt to manipulate you". Awesome!

What's happening at the Wilmott/Jodi table is really fascinating! It really DOES look like they are playing a game or something!

Is that JW's way of keeping her from losing it?

It's super WEIRD!

I think so -- JW is appeasing JA and probably writing "don't worry dear, I'll take care of all of this".

Gahhhhhh!

MOO

Mel

'Why would he want anyone to know what he was doing sexually?'

And that's how his abuser isolated him from friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie