Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to re-watch. I kinda felt bad for Dr. Geffner. :(

I think JM said, "Did you go to The Alyce LaViolette School of Truth Telling?" iirc, which is even funnier. Whatever ALV did wrong, it must have been a whopper. Not lying while believing the lie/s, but knowingly, willfully lying of the "people go to jail for that" variety.

There are 2 Walmarts in Salinas. Nurmi is going to say she probably, by mistake, went to a different one to return the gas can. After all, they all look alike.

Salinas Walmart Supercenter Store #5751

1375 N Davis Rd. Salinas, CA 93907 Phone: (831) 998-9080

Salinas Walmart Supercenter Store #2458

1800 N Main, Salinas, CA 93906 Phone: (831) 751-0231

Which one sold her the gas can?

I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart Stores are numbered in the order of their opening dates. The one where I shop opened in 2008 and is Wal-Mart supercenter #4520. So IIC, the Wal-Mart supercenter #5751 wasn't open yet in 2008.

I would very much like it if HLN stopped relying on Abe A. as a talking head. Like, several weeks ago.

Dr Drew thinks JA appeared medicated today.

BTW, What is it with DD co-host's eyes?

I would very much like it if HLN stopped relying on Abe A. as a talking head. Like, several weeks ago.

Yeah .. like never .. this guy what, did he even ever DATE her? I thought he just had a shot.

Then he should have brought on a Walmart employee yesterday during sur-rebutal but didn't. :drumroll:

It won't matter. The pattern of lying and defense antics, along with the excellent summary today by Juan, will prevail over any carp the defense may pull tomorrow.

Think about it -they truly have nothing!

Is Abe going to be next host of HLN? He's on every night.

I have made a promise to myself to NOT watch the DT tomorrow. I will watch every second of JM, though. I will check in here when I get home to see if the DT is done...and also rely on your wonderful posts about what tricks they're trying or tried to pull. They can't introduce anything new. Evidence days are OVER. :)
But I know me and what they're going to try will make me loony... It's best to leave the wonderful thoughts I have about JM right where they are and not dirty them up.
Today was incredible!

I will have the TV on to HLN. Not bothering to fire up WATs screen. I will just listen if I happen to be in the room and of course read here. I plan on making a real dinner tomorrow and doing housework and maybe exercise. Been sitting to long in front of the TV and computer.
Juan was brilliant today. I can't say what I think of Nurmi. I know where he will go and it is so offensive to me and hopefully to the jury too. They were over the sex carp months ago. IMO
What I found a bit strange today was Wilmonts demeanor in the 2nd half of closing today. She looks totally wiped out, defeated and was actually listening to Juan. Made me think if she finally realizes what she is sitting next to in court.

Does anyone think Nurmi will be limited to the five hours we've heard about?
Trying to make sure I don't get too close to the computer or TV too early LOLOLOL I want to get home just in time for JM.... strategic planning is now my forte, thanks to this trial :)

What time did the opening statement actually begin? What time?

Does anyone think Nurmi will be limited to the five hours we've heard about?
Trying to make sure I don't get too close to the computer or TV too early LOLOLOL I want to get home just in time for JM.... strategic planning is now my forte, thanks to this trial :)

yes... after the schedule yesterday yes I truly believe it.
\also don't forget it goes state/defense/state.

Juan gets the last word.

If nurmi, et al take all day then Juan can get the last word on monday right before they are sent out..

Dear Rosemary:

Sending thoughts of love, support and most of all beating cancer for your son.

((()))

I will have the TV on to HLN. Not bothering to fire up WATs screen. I will just listen if I happen to be in the room and of course read here. I plan on making a real dinner tomorrow and doing housework and maybe exercise. Been sitting to long in front of the TV and computer.
Juan was brilliant today. I can't say what think of Nurmi. I know where he will go and it is so offensive to me and hopefully to the jury to. They were over the sex carp months ago. IMO
What I found a bit strange today was Wilmonts demeanor in the 2nd half of closing today. She looks totally wiped out, defeated and was actually listening to Juan. Made me think if she finally realizes what she is sitting next to in court.

ITA! At one point the look on Willmott's face was like..."DAYUM! She really DID plan to kill him!" I swear she looked like a lightbulb went on above her head!

I don't mean to offend.....BUT....everyone on HLN is a disgrace. From the hosts to the guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996