DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:

and my personal favorite:

"the hoard of screwdriver carrying skateboarders"

forthehorde.jpg

I think so. Anybody else remember that? It was one of those under her breath things she said when she was in there alone. :scared: I hope I am not delirious.

You are not delirious!

It's at minute 32:00 on this video of the police interrogation: [video=youtube;u5lGJ72SQBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5lGJ72SQBM[/video]

HLN is trash IMO. Good only if you miss portions of a live streamed trial. LOL

It reminds me of a station here, CBC. Everyone turns on CBC to watch HNIC, then avoids the station the rest of the week. :floorlaugh:

I live in Michigan, near Detroit and i love hockey so i watch CBC on sat nights and during the playoffs, but no other time

ITA!

But I have to wonder if Nurmi was laughing more about the visual. I also wonder if Nurmi just loves any words that have to do with naked. He probably felt right at home when Juan said it.

I'm really sorry and I hope I don't get a TO but Nurmi grosses me out with all the sexual yuck.[/QUOTE]

bbm

Me to, especially since he seems to enjoy it. jmo

I think so. Anybody else remember that? It was one of those under her breath things she said when she was in there alone. :scared: I hope I am not delirious.

That was debated here on WS quite a bit. Some thought she said "you still beat me, brat" or something like that. I could tell she said something, but could never determine exactly what.

I'll never forget JA telling Det Flores in that interview room that after the 2 ninjas killed TA, she grabbed her purse and ran out of the house.

Ummm.......excuse me? Who, in that situation, would care about their purse when fleeing 2 murderers?

Jodi. Her make-up was probably in there for heavens sake! Can't go anywhere without that! LOL

I can not locate the youtube for today (I mised the middle portion)...anyone bookmarked a link they would share? Thanks!

[video=youtube;rElcdNOwuwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rElcdNOwuwI[/video]

And also, where is Angela and JA's other siblings. I heard quite some time ago that Angela (the dumb stupid sister) has left the country. That was probably just a rumor. But MM seems to have vanished off the face of the earth. Interesting. Guess we'll never know .... hmmmmm??
They are still in yreka. On there facebook pages nobody in ja family talks about ja and theres no photos

so I don't see how they could be brought up. That's why so much of her stalking behavior isn't available either as it isn't in evidence, some likely because it was deemed too prejudicial.

I wanted to see JM build a foundation for two things:

1. JA abusing Josh Freeman's suicide dynamics in order to paint Travis as a pedophile, and
  2. JA testifying that she feared for TA to be around children, when in reality JA herself was the focus of the Hughes' fears regarding their children.

I didn't think we would see this yet.

Perhaps in his rebuttal of the Defense's closing argument?

It would be nice if they apologized to the Alexander family for what their daughter/gdaughter had done. But, I won't hold my breath. jmo

I'm still wondering if Mom is not penning a book. :sigh:

That was debated here on WS quite a bit. Some thought she said "you still beat me, brat" or something like that. I could tell she said something, but could never determine exactly what.

I think she said..."Still hate me?"

I saw that on youtube, and apparently it was, 'Still beat you" or "Still beat me". It was creepy as hell. The 'confess' part freaked me out, too!

I recommend watching that unedited tape, y'all, if you haven't. It's the one where she did yoga, but her muttering is what got me.

Happy to see today Juan must have had an advisor telling him to "tone" it down about 10 notches, made him much easier to listen to.

I'll never forget JA telling Det Flores in that interview room that after the 2 ninjas killed TA, she grabbed her purse and ran out of the house.

Ummm.......excuse me? Who, in that situation, would care about their purse when fleeing 2 murderers?

Uhm, lipstick, Nhic?

"You could have at least put on makeup for the Ninjas! Gosh, Jodi!"

:floorlaugh:

But seriously, she might have thought she had to say that because of her keys.

Thanks. That's interesting. The Hughes might have been trying to help Travis, but from what I read, Skye seems emotionally charged and impulsive. It was really wrong of her to get in Travis' business like that and to do it over emails. I think Skye forgot she was Travis' friend, not Jodi's. At least from the email. I saw more of it on azcentral.com.

But I guess that's how manipulative Jodi is. Or it could be how Skye is for wanting to believe the worst about Travis. Didn't she fall for the idea that she was a pedophile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26