Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT already offered a plea deal. The State rejected it. Eventhough JA threatened to drag TA and the church through the mud, the State said, no deal.

It's in a court document. I don't have the link, but it's here somewhere.

fwiw,
fran

Wow, drag the church through the mud, eh? I guess that's part of the oversexed Travis stuff and what a scandal to have a possible "pedophile" in the church, too. She's some piece work.

I don't know why KN is doing the closing, it is so obvious his heart is not in this. ALso he is trying to use some of Mr. Martinez's ways ie. using a softer voice at times, saying uhuh stuff like that...find your own mannerisms jeez it isn't working. I am so bored...
Maybe because they were afraid Jenny would lose it completely in the middle of her closing and just run over and try to scratch Juan's eyes out? :)facepalm: I can't believe I just said that, but it's probably true.)

I wasn't going to watch this closing from the defense today but I'm glad I am.
This is hilarious.
Juan is going to tear this to shreds.
I think I could find enough lies from the defense here to make the jurors believers.
Even Jodi is not buying her own defense today.

Does anyone know if Juan Martinez stares at the jury the way JA and JW do

Grammies, JM is taking this seriously. Looks straight ahead and looks in deep thought. He knows what he has to do. He will bring it. He is committing it all to memory.

LOL Wish me luck, going to try to get the lawn mowed as quickly as possible.

WoW.. All I can say is this is painful to watch.

I'm watching JA's purse her lips at the shower photo's, she is looking and remembering what she did next. It's all vividly alive in her face. No smirks from her today, while looking at these photo's.

OMG. She's back to drinking with her left hand again. Seriously?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Everything she does w/ her left hand looks so awkward. That's how I looked when my right hand was in a cast... She's not a natural leftie I'd bet.

I thought I'd take a peek and see the seal. Has Nurmi wrapped it up for the day? It's unusual to break at 10:30. Didn't they just start.

Hallelujah if he's done :)

Mel

Nah, he's just getting started. :sigh:

It's morning break. We're just not used to it because they never start on time. :floorlaugh:

I thought I'd take a peek and see the seal. Has Nurmi wrapped it up for the day? It's unusual to break at 10:30. Didn't they just start.

Hallelujah if he's done :)

Mel

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:please: Juan is going to take this and flatten it. If he just heard what I just heard this is a DONE DEAL. :please:

Many minutes of testimony from the DT's own attorney going on and on about how Travis was tired, in the shower facing away from JA, going on at length about Travis' body language not being afraid but relaxed.

HOLY CRAP Nurmi just blew this whole thing. It's like watching a basket ball game and he just threw the ball into the stands on purpose.

I KNOW Juan had to have heard that. :please:

rlvz9c.png

She's looking.....

Correct me if I am wrong - but Nurmi just said there was 5 "minutes" between photos instead of 5 "seconds".

I just fail to see how presenting all the ways she 'could have done anything differently' is a defense. We have a mountain of physical evidence of the way she 'DID do it'. This isn't a defense. I'm dumbfounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..