Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is he TALKING about????

character assassination?????????

....Nurmi pegs Travis as violent because he has a punching bag......LOL....

OMG...character assassination is EXACTLY what you are doing to Travis Nurmi!!

Ah...Nurmi, did you see that video of Jodi with Travis at a social gathering. Everyone else saw her head on Travis's lap.

Sorry, Jodi wasn't a dirty little secret. Everyone that knew Travis and Jodi pointed the finger at Jodi immediately after the murder.

Not a dirty little secret, even if you do like to keep saying that because it sounds edgy.
Sit down Nurmi.

It is my understanding, whoever starts closing statements has to finish them....they cannot switch off I do not believe.

Oh wow...punching bag and a fan of fighting. What a violent man he was!

Sorry folks, I am an abuser!

I enjoy watching hockey.

Hitting
Fighting
Slashing
Broken teeth
Bruises

You Nurmi, are assassinating Travis Alexanders character. Disgusting.

So Jodi, being the awesome, sacrificial lamb she is, OFFERS to dress up like a school girl and pig tails for Travis to curb his appetite? Instead of helping him she feeds the fantasy and makes it sound erotic and hot? Really? Do we EVER hear Travis ask for these things? No. We do hear Jodi ask for a generous facial though...

Nurmi is Dead Wrong to try to convince a male-dominated jury that waking up your sig other with sex qualifies as sexual assault. I'm sorry but there's just too many men out there who would genuinely say WHAT??!!!!!!! They've done it before at some point in their life and I guarantee in their mind they thought they were being romantics- NOT sexual PREDATORS. They will side with Travis on that one.

It's in a bunch of "romantic" novels targeted to women too. :floorlaugh:

I like doing this read-along thing :) I get the gist of what's going on without having to listen/watch any of the parties. Pure bliss!

Glad we can save some people's ears, bah, this is agony *heading back to tall table in the drinking section*

here is the thing that just bungles my mind about not documenting the alleged abuse. she is a "photographer" who loves to take selfies. she wouldve taken pics if it happened.

So, today I had the day off, so I was working out in the yard. I stepped on a metal rake and the spike went through my shoe, through my sock, and into my foot. Still better than listening to Nurmi.

So are you waiting till after closing arguments to get a tetanus shot?

Ok, now I am just laughing at this. It is so pathetic it can't be real. Even he doesn't believe a word he is saying. I almost expect him to wink at the jury the next time he says "JA says".

omg, Nurmi just has to keep repeating his favorite words doesn't he?

DISGUSTING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member