Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um he fought back Nurmi, he has defensive wombs.

Nurmi the jury is not stupid come one now

UUMMMM...Travis was attacking Jodi "at her core"????

POOR CHOICE OF WORDS...since Jodi actually DID attact Travis AT HIS CORE less than 60 seconds later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about this? she dropped the camera so she could use the knife? Ha about that??

This is really pathetic. I can't even keep track of what he is saying he is so darn boring.

OMG the desperation. Even a 5 year old comment is attacking her character because she was a photographer????

Budding photographer, budding artist, she can do it all apparently.

What Travis, or anyone else in the universe chooses to practice regarding their chosen religion is between themselves, and their Church -
It is in no way a subject for a court of law to decide.

A budding professional photographer? Because Jodi said so?

:floorlaugh: Check out the guy with white hair behind the DT table.

Bahahahaha.

HOW can JA sit there KNOWING these are all LIES?? I'm beyond infuriated right now.

The Atl. City Odds on the Over/Under for the mention by Nurmi of "3 Hole Wonder" was 8

If she has memory problems when people like Travis yell at her how did she remember exactly word for word what he said to her because she dropped the camera?

" And then he PULLS HER DOWN.."

What happened to the holding her over his head and body slamming her?

He keeps saying Jodi said, Jodi said. Like that's going to help his case!

c'mon Nurms.

Show the throat slash..

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!

I plan on watching that movie, I just hope they still real close to the actual facts and I hope they show just how stakerish Jodi was.

It could end up being half decent if they do. There are many shades of "Fatal Attraction" to the true story...

"Jodi Arias says..." Everything the defendant says is lies. This is making me soooo MAD! *goes back to sitting on hands & screaming at my laptop*

How long does it take to lose consciousness when being choked? More precious seconds that make her story even more unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95