Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 9m One juror just ran his hand over his face, a gesture of fatigue. Or whatever. #JodiArias

Is that a good sign?

BBM

My money's on the whatever, and it ain't good news for the defense.

JA's acting is sooooooo bad.. So bad...

It comes only when it should come.. If I was on trial for my life and I knew I had killed someone I would be devastated the ENTIRE TIME!!! Can you even imagine. Can you even imagine.
I spent the morning in tears because I bounced a check which causes a clusterfarction in my check book.. Can you imagine me on trial for murder?! HA. Maybe I am just more emotional than the average gal.

Oh Scarlett, bless your heart. I misjudged my outgoing by $10 bucks and things are so tense around here because of finals I was on the edge myself. It all worked out though and I reminded myself that I am going to Disney and Jodi is going back to Jail :floorlaugh:

I digress but I know your pain.I too would be a blubbering mess. Heck, I had to renew my passport and even though I KNEW there was nothing too find I was scared to death! She is a piece of work.

I think the Judge was VERY SERIOUS about ending today.

I think she will hold them all to the fire and this is in fact IT!!!

That's it, I'm done. Much as I want to follow this to the end I cannot watch Nurmi any more. I will catch up on you tube where I can skip through quickly. I'll come back to watch the rest but he is so boring and talking rubbish and lies. Does he really think THIS will sway the jury. Put them to sleep is more likely

Not that I think anyone would/should/could want to watch this now but here is part one from today

[video=youtube;7BXsJl-1vD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BXsJl-1vD8[/video]

How many more hours of KN does the Alexander family and jury have to suffer through?

I told my DH this exact thing last night--Juan's closing made me cry thinking of Travis. I would be MORTIFIED that this whole circus was centered around me and I would either be catatonic or so depressed that I'd have flat affect and not be able to even look up at people. Killing a human being just has this huge ripple effect--I would be so sad/upset/frantic that I am the reason that Travis never had children, etc. It's a testament to Jodi's narcissism that she can act like a smug queen bee through the whole thing.

Her acting should be flushed into the sewer. Along with her "art."

YES!!! I have seen women on trial for killing their partners as part of DV and they are DEVASTATED.. They are not haughty and proud. They are destroyed and you can see it on them.. This is an act.. Like that other whackadoo that stabbed her husband a kagillion times and then buried him...

She is not sorry. She likes the attention and she is only concerned that she may not have an audience soon.

omg... the "Mr. fancy pants banker" and Debby Boone over signing "you light up my life" on the Lifestyle lift commercials are almost as annoying as both Holly Hughes and Jodi Arias.

And yes, why would she get a gun, borrow one from family when they are snoopers and can't be trusted to interfere in her business. Not only that, they knew she had problems and were not surprised when she was arrested. So had she put the gun back in gramps case he would have been the first one to turn it over to LE. Most of her friends felt she was suffering from BP so why would anyone of them want to give her a gun????

Jodi testified she met Travis on the weekend and broke up with Darryl the following weekday and was jumping into be with Travis in less than a week after meeting him. So how was it possible for Travis to sway her away from Darryl? That also was not what she testified to.

Love this tweet:

The gun in the closet, according to Nurmi, is basically such a bad story it has to be the truth. #Ninjas #JodiArias

Trying to listen to this drivel while working today. I was pretty sure I could stomach it but may have to stop listening. This victim bashing is awful, I am just so sad for Travis and his family. On the positive side, it's obvious that Nurmi's got NOTHING! Can't wait for Obi-Juan-Knobi to finish this off this afternoon. :rockon:

Nurmi-why did JA wait so long to kill him that day?
Juan: maybe because she thought she could get him to have sex with her right away and then get him right into the shower. Maybe Travis told her repeatedly no, no, no, no. Maybe she begged to sleep on his couch because she was tired and couldn't make it to Ryan's house without a nap. It took her until the AFTERNOON to get him to have sex with her. That's why.

Nurmi:Why didn't she kill him in his sleep or while his back was to her?
Juan: Because she wantrd him to SEE her and HEAR her while she went for the kill. She wanted him to feel the maximum amount of pain and to know who was going tokill him. Duh.

stacey schuler ‏@SchulerStacey 23s

No tears or looking away from #JodiArias today. So easy to listen to your own lies and not have to face the truth #guilty

Thank you so much for saying this. I am living this nightmare, have been for 18 years. But I can't take pictures because it's psychological/emotional/verbal abuse, hasn't hit me or thrown anything at me in a long time. Course I've learned how to hide before it gets to that. This "domestic violence" defense is really getting to me, having to mute off & on. I cannot put into words how horrible it feels to hear this. I can't imagine how much worse it is for the Alexanders.

I wish these attorneys really had to suffer living under the control of a true abuser with no hope for escape for even one day.

I'm sorry sunni. I'm glad you're here and posting. Please don't stop.

When I first heard that bit about the 12 y.o. girl having her first orgasm I thought he meant she was kinda over doing it- being a little too dramatic.

I'm pretty sure my ears are bleeding...this is HIDEOUS! Trying to hang on for Juan to bring the TRUTH HOME FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY.

How many more hours of KN does the Alexander family and jury have to suffer through?

If reports are to be believed...no more than 2 basically (give or take a bit)

It has been said the judge told them 5 hours each. I didn't hear that, and don't know how true it is.

But again, I think the judge is very clear - this ends TODAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010