Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we sign up for a text from 23765 how do we unsign up when the trial is over. I won't be able to handle constant breaking news alerts from AZ

I love your avatar. And PA too.

I suggest all of you stay here during the jury's working hours so you don't miss the verdict being read out live! ;)

I just saw Nancy Grace!

I realize the county has a budget, but I still thinking they should deliberate during the weekend. These jurors shouldn't have to go home at 4:30 with all that on their minds. :banghead:

She did not say that she injured her finger while she was stabbing Travis. I remember the exchange quite clearly and Juan mischaracterized that testimony.

She merely said yes to a question about hurting it that day. Juan did not need to go further than that.

Nurmi didn't object that it mischaracterized the evidence. Juan knows what he's doing.

Watching Juan laugh and talk! He is oozing confidence!

Juror 8 was in the courtroom with his wife. His wife was crying.

BBM: Yes, she slipped during her testimony and said she cut it the day of the murder. Also, in her story to Detective Flores about the Ninja's, she said her finger got cut, AND she showed him her left finger.

JMO

Again, she never said that she sustained the injury while stabbing Travis. That's what Juan told the jury she said and that was FALSE.

That was only HLN's guess. The judge told the jury they could set their own schedule.

true but they're still limited by the courthouse schedule, and the courthouse is closed over the weekend and after hours. the judge had to make special arrangements on wednesday.

so i think HLN is right: they'll pick a foreman, set their schedule, and go home for the weekend, and start at 9 on Monday.

I don't think so. The alternate male is the one who required a hearing device and sounds older than a wrestler ;) I just heard the description on HLN.

I know sorry it's 15 not 13 I fixed it in another post

if we sign up for a text from 23765 how do we unsign up when the trial is over. I won't be able to handle constant breaking news alerts from AZ

You text "STOP" in response to one of their texts -- you'll see! :seeya:

Didn't Jodi tell Det. Flores she cut her finger on the knife?

The live feed just showed Mike the court reporter talking to the judge at the bench. He said something and then the judge laughed.
My guess at what Mike said:
" I pray to God that I NEVER have to type out three hole w*nder again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads