CO - Adre ‘Psycho’ Baroz, 26, Wanted After Remains Of 3 Victims Found, Conejos Co, Nov 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi all - I used to live in Crestone in the SLV and knew a friend of Zeven's ( who left town and turned his life around.) I firstly had no idea, for the longest time, how many drugs were in the valley and users of hard drugs in Crestone. I followed the case of the missing woman featured on the podcast, Up and Vanished, for a long time and knew a few of the characters involved, though not that well.

I have friends who told me about Zeven going missing and then something about how the authorities found his body and then lost it or some weird crap (maybe poorly worded)....But I also know that there are so many rumors in Crestone, it's hard to get a grip on the truth. That just doesn't make any sense to me, anyway.

The last person I spoke with said she is certain it was determined he had overdosed and it's not in the local paper because it's a private matter. But if his disappearance was in the paper at all, you think they'd do some update to let people know some little bit of what happened?

Anyway, I get curious about these things becasue I lived there and I did a lot of people watching and studying. I was shocked to read the copy of the affidavit that he may have been involved in this (via stolen tractor.) But I guess not that shocked if drugs were involved.

Hi all - I used to live in Crestone in the SLV and knew a friend of Zeven's ( who left town and turned his life around.) I firstly had no idea, for the longest time, how many drugs were in the valley and users of hard drugs in Crestone. I followed the case of the missing woman featured on the podcast, Up and Vanished, for a long time and knew a few of the characters involved, though not that well.

I have friends who told me about Zeven going missing and then something about how the authorities found his body and then lost it or some weird crap (maybe poorly worded)....But I also know that there are so many rumors in Crestone, it's hard to get a grip on the truth. That just doesn't make any sense to me, anyway.

The last person I spoke with said she is certain it was determined he had overdosed and it's not in the local paper because it's a private matter. But if his disappearance was in the paper at all, you think they'd do some update to let people know some little bit of what happened?

Anyway, I get curious about these things becasue I lived there and I did a lot of people watching and studying. I was shocked to read the copy of the affidavit that he may have been involved in this (via stolen tractor.) But I guess not that shocked if drugs were involved.

as someone from the area who has lived in both Crestone and Alamosa, I’m sadly not surprised. Zevens mother posted in the SLV online yard sale group on Facebook that Baroz had killed Zeven and three other people quite awhile before this story ever made the news. It looks like she left the country from what I can tell on Facebook. I’ve heard lots of rumors from all over. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more bodies. There’s a couple people missing that could have easily fallen in with this crowd.

as someone from the area who has lived in both Crestone and Alamosa, I’m sadly not surprised. Zevens mother posted in the SLV online yard sale group on Facebook that Baroz had killed Zeven and three other people quite awhile before this story ever made the news. It looks like she left the country from what I can tell on Facebook. I’ve heard lots of rumors from all over. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more bodies. There’s a couple people missing that could have easily fallen in with this crowd.
Welcome to WS @Jd719 and @cat66. SLV is such a beautiful area and should be in the news for more than drugs and murder.

I don't think it was any coincidence that the Walsh Apartments were set fire/arson the day after search warrants served on Baroz's apartment. I recall they found blood under the floorboards.

Do you know if Zeven's body was recovered? If not, hope they check out the rubble at the Walsh.

Welcome to WS @Jd719 and @cat66. SLV is such a beautiful area and should be in the news for more than drugs and murder.

I don't think it was any coincidence that the Walsh Apartments were set fire/arson the day after search warrants served on Baroz's apartment. I recall they found blood under the floorboards.

Do you know if Zeven's body was recovered? If not, hope they check out the rubble at the Walsh.

that I know of, no.

sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif

@cat66 & @Jd719 to WS!

If you want - you can become "insider" members - that way you don't have to post a link to MSM (MainStreamMedia for info you bring us!

Verified Professional and Insider Members

We like people from the area telling us stuff! :)

I drove by that Walsh Burger place a lot and never thought there were actually people living in that building. Who rents to people like the Baroz is all I can wonder...That's nuts about his mother posting that on Facebook! Yeah, I think she goes to Mexico a lot.

sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif

@cat66 & @Jd719 to WS!

If you want - you can become "insider" members - that way you don't have to post a link to MSM (MainStreamMedia for info you bring us!

Verified Professional and Insider Members

We like people from the area telling us stuff! :)

Thank you. I'm not sure I have a lot to offer as I no longer live there and only talk to a few people occasionally. But I will keep asking friends what they think they know or hear, which I can't imagine is much more.

Anyway, what a sad thing and totally ghoulish thing.

And after this, Z's brother was arrested for robbery in November. I just feel sad for and about this family.

Suspects in Chaffee County Home Burglary Apprehended After Car Chase - by Jan Wondra - Ark Valley Voice

I drove by that Walsh Burger place a lot and never thought there were actually people living in that building. Who rents to people like the Baroz is all I can wonder...That's nuts about his mother posting that on Facebook! Yeah, I think she goes to Mexico a lot.

the Walsh has been nothing but a drug filled mess for as long as I can remember. They don’t care who they tend to as long as they get some money. The homeless shelter, La Puente, had people housed in there too

Tuesday, Feb. 2nd:
*Return Filing of Charges hearing for both (@ 9:30am for CJD & @ 9:45am for JB -MT) - CO - Myron Robert Martinez (37) (reported missing Nov. 8, 2020 from Del Norte, found Nov. 10, 2020, Las Sauces) - *Julius “Gato” Anthony Baroz (30) was arrested (1/18/21) by Alamosa police on suspicion of 1st degree murder & tampering with human remains. Held Alamosa County Jail on $250K bond. Alamosa County D22021CR10/murder
Julius Baroz is the brother of Adre Baroz, who was arrested in November.
1/18/21 Update: Baroz: Appearance on Arrest Warrant on 1/20/21. 1/20/21 Update: Next Return Filing of charges hearing on 2/2/21 @ 9:45am.

*CJ Walter Dominguez (27) was arrested (1/18/21) on suspicion of tampering with human remains, accessory to 1st degree murder & 2nd degree kidnapping. Held at the Alamosa County Jail on $100K bond. Alamosa County D22021CR11/murder D22020CR56 & C22020M149/Probation
On Dec. 31, an investigator spoke with a person who witnessed the murder, according to the affidavit. The witness said Adre Baroz stabbed & shot Martinez, and that Julius Baroz, known as “Gato,” held Martinez down as his throat was slit.
1/18/21 Update: Dominguez: Appearance on arrest Warrant, Hearing on probation on 2 cases on 1/20/21. 1/20/21 Update: Next Return Filing of Charges hearing on 2/2/21 @ 9:30am.

Wow, so whoever said a couple pages back that L.E. uncovered a nest of devils was right....
The third set of human remains has not yet been identified.

Other details on this case have not been released as this is an active and ongoing investigation. The affidavits and warrants are sealed.

Anybody with information on this case or the crimes is asked to call 719-270-0210.
The third set of human remains has not yet been identified.

Last edited:
My phone is realllly wonky. So, I'm trying to post a link to The Denver Channel...Says Shayla Hammel was waiting in the car while Myron Martinez was inside making the drug buy...Whoa....Who is Dustin McDermott??
Affidavits say Adre Baroz sent a man identified as Dustin McDermott, 24, to get rid of Martinez's car after his murder and take his girlfriend, Hammel, to Lasauses.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com

Last edited:
My phone is realllly wonky. So, I'm trying to post a link to The Denver Channel...Says Shayla Hammel was waiting in the car while Myron Martinez was inside making the drug buy...Whoa....Who is Dustin McDermott??
Affidavits say Adre Baroz sent a man identified as Dustin McDermott, 24, to get rid of Martinez's car after his murder and take his girlfriend, Hammel, to Lasauses.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com

Dustin McDermott also goes by “menace” he’s got other charges for attempted murder during a burglary in Antonito where someone was stabbed I believe.

Conejos County homicides: Suspect due in court | 9news.com

2/2/2021

Julius Baroz was arrested last month and is being held on a $250,000 bond for suspicion of first-degree murder and tampering with deceased human remains, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI).

He appeared in court Tuesday morning where a two-day preliminary hearing was scheduled for March 29. The hearing will cover the case against Julius Baroz and his brother Adre "Psycho" Baroz and will determine if there's enough evidence to go to trial.

@Niner

ETA: Not clear if CJD had a hearing today or if continued. Article states today's hearing would cover the Baroz brothers.

Last edited:
the Walsh has been nothing but a drug filled mess for as long as I can remember. They don’t care who they tend to as long as they get some money. The homeless shelter, La Puente, had people housed in there too
The property has finally been condemned, and hope the building lot will be put to better use in the future. Last I heard, the feds (ATF) were still helping comb through the fire rubble for evidence.

Man arrested after discovery of bodies in San Luis Valley was seen killing missung woman, recods show

Man arrested after discovery of bodies in San Luis Valley was seen killing missing woman, records show

It looks like a redacted AW and AWA have been unsealed. IMO this is just the tip of the iceberg, but perhaps the accused's street name was just given to him in the last few months?
No. He is in some kind of gang. I think all of the suspects go by nicknames. His just happened to fit the crime? So it's public

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back