CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also must keep reminding myself, this is a 13 y.o. boy we are talking about. I have a son one year younger, I won't allow him to shop at Walmart alone. I find it strange to not have tabs on him at least, I am a bit clingy to my kids, some say paranoid, but... I want to know where, when, with whom and when your going to be home. And I check .... I just find it odd that a child at that age could be missing for so long, or was even left alone all day and not missed for that many hours. Heck, my 24 year old likes to ride the river, I tell him never alone. Just not wise. Does anyone else find this odd at this age?

BBM

Going fishing alone, sure.

But if your grandson had moved away from the town he grew up in, and had just flown in for his 1st visit, and had plans to go hang out with his 3 best friends from childhood, would he just ignore his friends and walk 4 miles to go fishing all alone, ignoring his friends who were calling and texting him?

Actually he might. I don't know for sure and I would never presume to know what he or Dylan would do. These boys are 13. If he was upset, he might have wanted to be alone. Thing is I don't know. I was surprised to find out that my grandson got up at 6:00 in the morning and walked to a place he could fish. I didn't even know he had a fishing pole. jmo

His dad bought that house in May 2006, so I'm sure it was far from his first visit to that location. He surely stayed with his dad many times when he lived with his mom in Bayfield. So going fishing at the reservoir by himself could be something familiar to him - I obviously don't know that it was, but it is very possible.

When I said 1st visit, I mean his first visit since he moved away. I know he was familiar with the home, but I think he missed his friends, since he originally made plans to see them when he arrived Sunday night. Then he changed it to Monday morning. So why would he ignore those plans and of off by himself, without telling anyone?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458

The mother of 13-year-old boy Dylan Redwine, who disappeared a week ago during a court ordered visit to his father, fears that the dad may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

Uh-oh. There we go with the first public comment about someone feeling suspicious about him. Now I imagine finger pointing will begin between the sides until proof positive (or negative ) is found.

BBM

Going fishing alone, sure.

But if your grandson had moved away from the town he grew up in, and had just flown in for his 1st visit, and had plans to go hang out with his 3 best friends from childhood, would he just ignore his friends and walk 4 miles to go fishing all alone, ignoring his friends who were calling and texting him?

*Exactly why I'm praying so hard! Also why I was on the fence but have now fallen over onto the *hinky side of it! Does not add up!

The mother of 13-year-old boy Dylan Redwine, who disappeared a week ago during a court ordered visit to his father, fears that the dad may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," Elaine Redwine told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

Dylan had been with his dad in Vallecito, Colo., for just one day before he went
"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

================================================

Now that he has been called out by Dylan's mom, can we discuss him as a potential perp?

I'd like to kick that judge right about now...Who's with me?

Uh-oh. There we go with the first public comment about someone feeling suspicious about him. Now I imagine finger pointing will begin between the sides until proof positive (or negative ) is found.

Oh my!! I am surprised at this being a public statement. I wish he had never made the visit court ordered or not. If the situation was that volatile as I think she is implying he should never had been made to go.jmo

"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

Mark Redwine declined to speak to ABC News.

That's not good. Even if the two sides hate each other, I'd imagine if everyone was above board so to speak, the family would be as together as possible, sharing information and trying to cooperate with each other and LE. No snuggly cuddly stuff but united for their missing child.

WHERE ARE YOU DYLAN????

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458

Also in this article:

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said.

Sounds like they had not been in touch with him since his arrival .. ?

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

The article also states he will not answer his phone for her or her older son, or answer texts, oh boy..... that is all I can say.... This is not going to turn out good I am afraid.

<snipped>

Now that he has been called out by Dylan's mom, can we discuss him as a potential perp?

HA.. I'm not surprised to see you were right on with this question.

I'd like to know too.....

Also, is it at 5pm ET that Torres will be on CNN? I can't recall what local time Colorado time he said he'd be on but I'm eastern anyway.

HA.. I'm not surprised to see you were right on with this question.

I'd like to know too.....

Also, is it at 5pm ET that Torres will be on CNN? I can't recall what local time Colorado time he said he'd be on but I'm eastern anyway.

yes, I think so. It is 4 central. I have it on right now. Time is 3 colorado time.

I would hope the mother would have a basis for these statements...they're really incriminating and a bit slanderous.

Does anyone know does anyone else live in the house besides dad? I read that Mom is remarried. I wonder if Dad has anyone? If the older sibling belongs to MR, why would he not answer his texts? Where does his older brother live? College? his own place? Just curious as to why he was not spending holiday with his little bro at dad's is all.

So Mom says that after being married to him many years, she knows he has a bad temper. And she worries that her son might have said something to anger her ex. And she adds that her ex was already angry about the recent court rulings in their custody case.

:mad:

I think it is very worrisome that there were no communications from the boy after 8 pm on Sunday night. I think dad and his son got in an argument that night. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly