CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About LE wanting tapes or pics.....how many people are filming or taking pics at night??

Probably not many IMO... but if the one person who DID film or take pics at night or early AM had the right footage, it might be just what they need. In my younger days before I understood that it just wasn't gonna work, I tried to take pics of stars and constellations all the time. I never even looked at what was in the background, but I would have if LE was looking for something like that.

Kinda looked that way to me and several others, as well as a red mark on his left arm just below the elbow. Others don't see it, or think it's due to photo enlargement. Doesn't ring true to me that photo enlargement would cause only specific areas to look reddened. I know some of the discussion was on the first few pages of this thread. Moo

I think you're right that enlargement wouldn't cause red tint to a photo. I think the red is an overall cast to the whole picture (quality of film? quality of camera?), because I see red casting in the beige carpet, and in the white logo on Dylan's shirt.

EP-121209802.jpg&ExactW=218

This picture is from the Durango Herald. I linked it directly, without enlarging it or changing it.

The URL for the picture is
http://durangoherald.com/storyimage/DU/20121204/NEWS01/121209802/EP/1/3/EP-121209802.jpg&ExactW=218

God I hope I did all that linking right. :blushing:

welcome to websleuths The Cheese! I love your hat! :cheer:

and you are doing a great job with your links!

Sorry for the question, I have been very busy in rl , I saw one snapshot of Dylan walking into Walmart, it was grainy and I couldn't see things well but it almost looked to me that his face was red around his eyes and nose like he had been crying. Anyone notice that or I hope it was just a blurry picture I saw and my impression of it. And was there a picture of them buying the fishing pole in question?

I thought the exact same thing when I looked at that picture!

Kinda looked that way to me and several others, as well as a red mark on his left arm just below the elbow. Others don't see it, or think it's due to photo enlargement. Doesn't ring true to me that photo enlargement would cause only specific areas to look reddened. I know some of the discussion was on the first few pages of this thread. Moo

I saw that too :notgood: are there any other pictures from Walmart other than this one. I really wish I hadn't seen the picture, it makes me sadder

I think you're right that enlargement wouldn't cause red tint to a photo. I think the red is an overall cast to the whole picture (quality of film? quality of camera?), because I see red casting in the beige carpet, and in the white logo on Dylan's shirt.

This picture is from the Durango Herald. I linked it directly, without enlarging it or changing it.

http://durangoherald.com/storyimage/DU/20121204/NEWS01/121209802/EP/1/3/EP-121209802.jpg&ExactW=218

bold and red by me... ITA

Cause the ground is all rocks. Can't dig holes easily at all!

I've also seen this in places that get a lot of snow, so that people can "roll" their mailboxes inside of trees or fences in the front yard, similar to how you'd bring in a garbage or recycle can.

Appreciate your links, but I disagree. Neither the rest of his arm nor the other arm appear red. Saw that theory at the front of the thread as well. Guess there's much in this case that generates different ideas and perceptions. :)

LE has access to the original tape and images and probably access to excellent video enhancement equipment. I'm sure they're on top of it, if there's any cause for concern.

Moo

I didn't think you could get any real info from traffic cams?

I am not completely versed in how traffic cams work... But I imagine sensors of vehicles could make them react?

:dunno:

I saw that too :notgood: are there any other pictures from Walmart other than this one. I really wish I hadn't seen the picture, it makes me sadder

Perhaps he was crying because Dad refused to drive him to his friends that night?!!

I wonder if Dylan was texting on the ride home and his dad wanted to have a conversation with him and ended up getting angry and grabbed the phone and threw it out the window. Phone broken in a million pieces. It could have gotten worse from there.

<modsnip> This was a stranger abduction that occurred sometime after 7:30 AM and 11:00 AM Monday morning. <modsnip>
It is every civilized persons and society's greatest fear; to have children stolen for a perpetrators sick perversion.

<modsnip>

I see this said on every missing person case. Do they ever announce this to the public? And wouldn't you be more enraged if they did announce this to the public and because of it the killer gets away?

No. I would want to make sure I take even EXTRA PRECAUTION to protect my daughter.

Asking everyone's forgiveness in advance in case this has already been brought up. Was wondering if TX Equusearch could assist with the search for Dylan?

Asking everyone's forgiveness in advance in case this has already been brought up. Was wondering if TX Equusearch could assist with the search for Dylan?

They "could" .. but I believe they would have to have to be asked by the family and have the blessing of LE ..

imo

I believe TM has to be asked by a family member.

I sure wish someone would ask. :please:

Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8600675&postcount=544"]from Thread 7/TES link[/ame]

Perhaps he was crying because Dad refused to drive him to his friends that night?!!

This young man does not strike me like a kid that would cry with a let down. He has gone thru a tough divorce between his parents, has been influenced by an older brother, supposedly hitch hikes. This young man seems to me, even though maybe small for his age, is tough too. I just don't see the crying thing with him.
Jmo

<modsnip> This was a stranger abduction that occurred sometime after 7:30 AM and 11:00 AM Monday morning. <modsnip>
It is every civilized persons and society's greatest fear; to have children stolen for a perpetrators sick perversion.

<modsnip>

LE is still considering options beyond this, and has more info than we do. Many of us are still weighing multiple options.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members