CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having raised 2 (almost 3) boys, when they are 13 they can become very engrossed in whatever it is they are doing (video games, playing, goofing off, etc.). I wouldn't read much into R's gap in text times, but that's just me. MOO

After his plane landed, Dylan texted his friend about how his head was numb and vibrating after the plane ride. Now, that could mean nothing, or it could mean that he was coming down with a cold or sinus infection, plane ride caused discomfort from fluid in his ear, and the next morning he just didn't feel good enough to hop out of bed. That would also explain why he might have fallen asleep somewhat early the night before, as well.
moo

But then we have to assume that his head/ear didn't hurt enough to play football ... :waitasec:

Thanks for the link it confirms the FBI is still involved.

Dan Bender, a spokesman for the LaPlata County Sheriff's Office, said three local law enforcement agencies, along with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are chasing every tip and clue but at this point have no suspect.

when was this posted? Is anyone asking the LE for any more information? We don't know if they have any suspects since the last time they stated it, because LE hasn't been asked.

About what? He texted at 6:46 AM and didn't get a response.
What would you expect him to do?

Exactly!

when dylan didnt show up early like planned he later sent the other text to go to a diff location IIRC.

FWIW - If the last known time the Dylan's phone was used (not saying working or anything else) by Dylan was around 8 pm Sunday night.
The next time MR was seen was sometime Monday morning for his errands, he had an attorney appt. so let's say that was at 8 am Monday.

How far can you drive round trip in 12 hours? Pretty far.

So, IMO, if MR was to have done something to Dylan on the drive home, he had 12 hours driving time, heck give it 10 hours, to go anywhere. That's a lot of ground to cover.

IIRC someone earlier posted about the differences between stranger & family disposing of a body. IMO, a family member would be more caring, have some remorse. Perhaps an old favorite campground?

Good points. There is a very large gap of what appears to be unaccounted time (at least unaccounted as far as has been publicly released). If a person were to drive 4 or 5 hours from the Durango area, there are numerous locations, many of which are secluded and some not. Dylan could be anywhere. Maybe this would explain why MR didn't seem overly concerned about searches of his home, the lake, surrounding areas. Maybe because Dylan is nowhere in any of those areas...

FWIW - If the last known time the Dylan's phone was used (not saying working or anything else) by Dylan was around 8 pm Sunday night.
The next time MR was seen was sometime Monday morning for his errands, he had an attorney appt. so let's say that was at 8 am Monday.

So, IMO, if MR was to have done something to Dylan on the drive home, he had 12 hours driving time, heck give it 10 hours, to go anywhere. That's a lot of ground to cover.

IIRC someone earlier posted about the differences between stranger & family disposing of a body. IMO, a family member would be more caring, have some remorse. Perhaps an old favorite campground?

5 hours or 6 one way, to any place MR might know...Being there location I hate to say this but could be in AZ,CO,NM,UT...

But then we have to assume that his head/ear didn't hurt enough to play football ... :waitasec:

We all know what that feeling is like riding in a plane. It passes quickly, its that constant hummmmmmmmmm ......

I wouldnt read anything into that comment as anxiety attackes or anything else.
Its normal. JMO

I think the key words are "if you have remorse" sometimes it's a dumpster to end up in a landfill. Sometimes you do see a more "caring" placement of the body.

Wow, ok. How convenient that Dylan is supposedly glued to his phone, but others can get distracted and forget all about it. Someone said that the friend texting closely after 6:30 AM shows Dylan wasn't flaky, so maybe he was. It's ridiculous how something that doesn't necessarily fit into the MR is an evil *advertiser censored* who killed his son theory is so quickly poopoo'd and we shouldn't "read much into that."

He was working out of the area and was staying at a diff place than his house.
I wonder if they checked this area?

Wow, ok. How convenient that Dylan is supposedly glued to his phone, but others can get distracted and forget all about it. Someone said that the friend texting closely after 6:30 AM shows Dylan wasn't flaky, so maybe he was. It's ridiculous how something that doesn't necessarily fit into the MR is an evil *advertiser censored* who killed his son theory is so quickly poopoo'd and we shouldn't "read much into that."

The friend texted at 6:45 and said where are you. Getting no response, he probably went back to sleep.

Then later at 10, when he decides to go to a mutual friends house, he texts D to tell him where he will be. What is wrong with any of that?

I am of the opine that we just are getting info because LE just isn't releasing it to media. Happens in many cases. Much to our dismay :banghead: lol

Is it strange to anyone else that MR has never actually pleaded for Dylan's release, for his return, for anything of the sort? I find that weird.

I am going to jump off my own statement, to say if someone anyone can show me a link where it actually shows MR pleading for his son to be returned I would like to see it. I have watched what I thought was all his MSM interviews, and all I ever see him say is someone knows something...and all he wants is for his son to come home where he belongs(me paraphrasing).

Thanks for the link it confirms the FBI is still involved.

Dan Bender, a spokesman for the LaPlata County Sheriff's Office, said three local law enforcement agencies, along with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are chasing every tip and clue but at this point have no suspect.

Still no suspects. IMO, I think Dylan is still alive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

Responding to the question about how many male teens are ever abducted -- there's a fair number, though not as often as females -- off the top of my head would be Jacob Wetterling, Johnny Gosch (and the two other paper boys) and I guess I could do a search and find others -- the ones I've mentioned were never found unfortunately

Throughout the day Monday, Ryan texted Dylan, his messages becoming more and more urgent.

Ryan’s last text to Dylan was at 7:59 Monday night. “Are you alright dude? Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and she’s worried bro,” it said. “Seriously when you get the message call someone.”

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/SEARCH/A-boy’s-life

From the link, it says R texted Dylan throughout the day. That is not what the screen shot of the phone shows. So, if they deleted some of the messages to take a screen shot, I wonder why that would be. Really, no one sees anything odd about this?

Responding to the question about how many male teens are ever abducted -- there's a fair number, though not as often as females -- off the top of my head would be Jacob Wetterling, Johnny Gosch (and the two other paper boys) and I guess I could do a search and find others -- the ones I've mentioned were never found unfortunately

I don't know the young boys name that I am thinking of, but they found him several years later and he was alive...although I am not sure what age he was when he went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi