CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I'm aware of, but on the other hand, only 2 ex-wives are condemning him as capable of murdering his child.

In the words of Meatloaf, "Two out of three ain't bad..."

I actually have a list I'm researching/working on of dads who kill their kids during custody/visitation, etc. I'll share when I'm done. There's quite a few...

Sounds very interesting.

Were the dads also missing for a time along with the children that were missing and then murdered?

I have read several cases although the children were usually much younger than 13 but the ones I have read where they found the children dead the father usually had absconded with the children and took off with them.

IMO

I agree that ex wife's and even husbands do not always sing each other's praise but they also do not normally come out and say that they think there ex partner is capable of murder .

There is not liking each other and then ' that'

What do you have to be like as a human that people can suspect you of murdering your own son ??

IMO !!

I imagine that it has to tear Elaine and our own AzGrandma apart to believe that MR could have harmed Dylan. It is one thing for any of us to say it but they loved, married, built a life with, shared a bed with and created children with Mark. It would have to be devastating to realize that you could have so terribly misjudged someone that turned out to be such a monster. I don't for a single second believe that either of those women would throw those allegations about without damn good reason. Like it or not, to suggest that a man you married is a child killer invites the question "what kind of woman chooses a man like that?"

Apparently, texts go through even when calls do not. And his mom said texting was never a problem when Dylan was in Vallecito.

Sorry, beg to differ ..... text messages can go through on a weaker signal than calls can, but if there is no reception at all text messages will not go through or store for future sending.

Cell phone companies can also adjust the directional strength of the tower's reception following complaints from users.

(I managed telecomms for a few significant businesses in the recent past.)

IMO

I agree but I was not aware of 'venom' being directed toward ER. I have not seen that. If so that is horrible. She is a victim as well. jmo

All of Dylan's family members are victims, imo.

IMO

I agree Bravo, that was an extreme act of cruelty and lends alot to my opinion of him and his capabilities. This points to an obvious need for him to cause her pain. Actions or lack of actions speak louder than words. JMO.

Imagine if he had returned those calls and somehow comforted her ,, just a little. Would she have made those statements about him? That may be what tipped in her mind to thinking he had something to do with it. He's avoiding me out of guilt, type of thing. You know how when a friend or family is caught red handed, they often dont' return calls. I'm thinking right now of a person who owes money and returns ZERO calls or texts because they KNOW they are wrong. So could be that 's what made her think OMG he must be guilty of something or he would just answer me !

Sorry, beg to differ ..... text messages can go through on a weaker signal than calls can, but if there is no reception at all text messages will not go through or store for future sending.

Cell phone companies can also adjust the directional strength of the tower's reception following complaints from users.

IMO

well then its just as you said above texts can go through on a weaker signal than what's needed for calls..never said the was no reception, just said NEVER PROBLEM WITH SENDING/RECEIVING TEXTS..CALLS on the other hand would DROP SOMETIMES..same as it is in most more rural areas IMO...

Dad, who lives there and certainly is aware of what his reception is, text his son multiple times from home that afternoon with no issue...

just as clu said above...TEXTS NO PROB..CALLS SOMETIMES DROPPED.

Yes I posted about how alike these two cases are many threads ago.
I don't recall if he said the boys "went missing" or just would not say what he had done to them?

I was re-reading about this case the other day. He claims to have given them to a group (the name escapes me) because he was worried about their safety. I do not believe a word he says. He gave their coats to their aunt (I think it was) the next day saying something like "they won't need these any more"

I have to give credit to their loved ones though. I was reading their facebook page the other day. They are now looking for the children, believing they may be traveling or staying with some amish group(s). (I'm not sure if the group-whose name has never been found to be a legit group-was supposed to have been amish or not)

I really feel for them. I don't believe those boys survived that day, but they are still looking for them, and still praying for a miracle.

I imagine that it has to tear Elaine and our own AzGrandma apart to believe that MR could have harmed Dylan. It is one thing for any of us to say it but they loved, married, built a life with, shared a bed with and created children with Mark. It would have to be devastating to realize that you could have so terribly misjudged someone that turned out to be such a monster. I don't for a single second believe that either of those women would throw those allegations about without damn good reason. Like it or not, to suggest that a man you married is a child killer invites the question "what kind of woman chooses a man like that?"

Exactly !!

It must kill them to think that somebody they once loved could do something so uttly awful .

I am positive they have not made them statements just for the sake of it and to get back at MR .It is something they believe he is capable of which speaks volumes IMO

I'm still here guys....just not as often over the holidays. So much going on at home right now. But I am still trying to read and follow. Praying for Dylan. I thought we would know something more by now.

Sounds very interesting.

Were the dads also missing for a time along with the children that were missing and then murdered?

I have read several cases although the children were usually much younger than 13 but the ones I have read where they found the children dead the father usually had absconded with the children and took off with them.

IMO

Off the top of my head, it seems like the dads either kill the kids only or kill the kids AND attempt suicide himself (but he lives).... and a few where they all die. I'm almost done with what I have started and then I'll share.... It's interesting more than anything.

I was mainly trying to look for similar stats for older kids being killed by a parent vs. someone killing a young child (1-4),etc.

RSO's are almost always fair game AFAIK but I think that is about it. We generally have to take our lead from LE & MSM.

Yes, your correct. RSO's are fair game as long as they can be tied to the area, other than that LE and main stream media are our sources.

Ima

1. The last time I read an article quoting LE they said Mark Redwine is not a suspect.

2. I for one, do not judge a person presently by using their past marriages/divorces as a indicator of anything especially when only one side is being told. People can change.

3. Until we walk in the same footsteps Mark has had to walk in then we cant say with any certainty how we would act or when we would speakout in the media.

4. I have watched him speakout several times.

Hi, you brought up several good points I wanted to address, so the above is snipped, bolded and numbered by me to make it easier to answer. :)

1. They said "we are not calling him a suspect at this time." They also said they are not ruling anyone out. I assume that includes that last person seen with him.

2. I've always been told and lived by "the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour" Some people do change, (but most do not) and it's quite obvious when they have. I think if he had changed, we would have seen a different side to this man. (imo)

3. There really is a way that the innocent act and react. I don't have to lose a child to know when something is wrong with someone's reaction.

4. I saw him once at the vigil (that he showed up late for) and once on the uncut video. Are there others I'm missing?

All of the above is just my own ramblings and opinions.

Hi, you brought up several good points I wanted to address, so the above is snipped, bolded and numbered by me to make it easier to answer. :)

1. They said "we are not calling him a suspect at this time." They also said they are not ruling anyone out. I assume that includes that last person seen with him.

2. I've always been told and lived by "the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour" Some people do change, (but most do not) and it's quite obvious when they have. I think if he had changed, we would have seen a different side to this man. (imo)

3. There really is a way that the innocent act and react. I don't have to lose a child to know when something is wrong with someone's reaction.

4. I saw him once at the vigil (that he showed up late for) and once on the uncut video. Are there others I'm missing?

All of the above is just my own ramblings and opinions.

Oooh, I know! Pick me! He was at the Saturday 12/8 search. --> Oh, sorry, he didn't speak out, but he was there. <modsnip>.

IMO

In our old apartment we had a firewall that would mess with our signal. To get a good one we had to sit outside or as far away as possible. When signal was low calls could not be made but text could. ( part of the reason we got text messaging on the phones so I could call if our signal was low) In that part of the city signal was already barely there so every now and then even texting would not go through. I do not know how many times I had someone knock on my door asking me if I was okay b/c my husband could not get in touch with me so he would call neighbors. ( he wasn't crazy just I had a pregnancy filled with issues and he was worried)

I'm still here guys....just not as often over the holidays. So much going on at home right now. But I am still trying to read and follow. Praying for Dylan. I thought we would know something more by now.

We've missed you and I get in tons less trouble when I can just follow you around and say "yeah that" instead of writing replies of my own. Enjoy the time with your kids and keep praying but please hurry back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay