CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
because ever so more often than not EVERYONE AROUND AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS MURDERED SOMEONE all come forward saying that they'd known all along he was an obvious murder...NOT..

Sadly cold hearts and evil walk amongst us daily..a large number of those who commit murder sadly are quite charming to those who don't know them intimately..

my personal opinion is that those who have had daily contact with him throughout some point of his adult life(like neighbors) quite likely know he's not that nice of a person, to say the least(for example, as seen by uncontrolled anger outbursts over toys with neighbors)..but that's jmo.

TBH its not exactly like the media is all over coverage of this case, sadly just the opposite..not as tho, there are some investigative reporters trying to uncover the truth as seen in other cases..and as a former neighbor of someone who was a real a-hole I know I'd not be chasing down reporters to tell what an azz he was, in fact I'd keep my damn mouth shut certainly not wanting to stir up trouble with someone like that...
again jmo.

"Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us, wearing a mask which looks like all our faces." ~Dean Koontz

Dylan's case seems to tie all of us in knots. It seems everyone just wants to see this case resolved and Dylan located, and to have some answers.

It is extremely frustrating that we really know so little. I have faith that LE knows much more than they have let on, but, unfortunately, it isn't enough to provide proof beyond a reasonable doubt and that is why we haven't heard an identity of suspect(s), LE's theory of what happened, etc.

To gain some hope, if you haven't been following the case, pop over to the Cleary thread and read about those boys being found safe earlier tonight.

well then its just as you said above texts can go through on a weaker signal than what's needed for calls..never said the was no reception, just said NEVER PROBLEM WITH SENDING/RECEIVING TEXTS..CALLS on the other hand would DROP SOMETIMES..same as it is in most more rural areas IMO...

Dad, who lives there and certainly is aware of what his reception is, text his son multiple times from home that afternoon with no issue...

just as clu said above...TEXTS NO PROB..CALLS SOMETIMES DROPPED.

Either way, LE would presumably have checked with Dylan's cell phone company to determine how good/existent their local reception was on the night/morning that Dylan was in that area.

Cell phone reception can fluctuate at any given time depending on current signal strength/amount of current users/maintenance or upgrades being performed/weather conditions, and other variables.

IMO

Yes, that's what I said. Again, I don't put a lot of stock into what an ex-spouse says. Sorry.

I do, if there are things that back up their words and evidence that supports them. I think in this case, there are things which show them to be truthful.

Those court filings show that he was held in contempt for not paying his child support in a timely fashion. That backs up what his ex already implied.

His older sons are grown with their own families. Nobody is preventing them from wanting to be around their father. It says a lot imo, that they have remained estranged.

And his arrest record supports the description of him, painted by his ex wives. He obviously has a volatile temper. He was arrested over a fight about a broken toy truck. One has to be pretty angry and out of control to be charged with all of those charges over a stupid broken toy, imo.

And I have not seen nor heard of any co-workers, neighbors, long time friends, chiming in to say what a wonderful, sweet, even tempered man he is. :moo:

What??? Is that a serious question? Why would you ask me that? Where did you get that idea? Of course I believe she killed CA. ty

Mijamaw stated: “I would think if he was truly a bad guy capable of murdering his child, we'd be hearing a lot more from the locals. It would be a juicy story for any reporter and I'd think they'd be all over that exclusive headline”

Cluciano replied: “No one who knew her even had bad things to say about Casey, for the most part. In fact, it is very seldom you hear bad things, as we usually hear how the person was so quiet, etc.”

You said: “And we know how that turned out. Jmo”

So that led me to ask whether you do not believe Casey killed her daughter. I may have misunderstood your reaction, but I can assure you I was not casting aspersions. No offense intended. I just did not understand what you said. (it was a bit cryptic)

Either way, LE would presumably have checked with Dylan's cell phone company to determine how good/existent their local reception was on the night/morning that Dylan was in that area.

Cell phone reception can fluctuate at any given time depending on current signal strength/amount of current users/maintenance or upgrades being performed/weather conditions, and other variables.

IMO

We discussed this a ton early on. If you do a search of the first few threads there are maps of all the cell towers in the area and lists of which companies they service.

We've missed you and I get in tons less trouble when I can just follow you around and say "yeah that" instead of writing replies of my own. Enjoy the time with your kids and keep praying but please hurry back here.

I'm missing you too. vas.....I have to say I am plum outta ideas on this case. My original thoughts remain.
I think dad knows where Dylan is. If I'm wrong I will apologize in the rain.....as long as Dylan can come home.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."

This appears in The Phaedrus by Plato. It exists as a dialogue between Socrates and Phaedrus.

Hopefully soon all of us will know the truth and DR will be found and brought home. jmo

Oooh, I know! Pick me! He was at the Saturday 12/8 search. --> Oh, sorry, he didn't speak out, but he was there. <modsnip>.

Yes but she said that he spoke out several times. Wouldn't that be more than two? (I am admittedly NOT a math whiz)

Mijamaw stated: “I would think if he was truly a bad guy capable of murdering his child, we'd be hearing a lot more from the locals. It would be a juicy story for any reporter and I'd think they'd be all over that exclusive headline”

Cluciano replied: “No one who knew her even had bad things to say about Casey, for the most part. In fact, it is very seldom you hear bad things, as we usually hear how the person was so quiet, etc.”

You said: “And we know how that turned out. Jmo”

So that led me to ask whether you do not believe Casey killed her daughter. I may have misunderstood your reaction, but I can assure you I was not casting aspersions. No offense intended. I just did not understand what you said. (it was a bit cryptic)

You did. ty

Don't feel bad. We're all confused, sad and angry. We just don't know who to be confused sad and angry at, so sometimes we do it to each other. *hugs*

If everybody will hold up for a few mins TxJan has put together another kick butt document. This one has all of the direct comments that have been made by the involved parties listed, linked and freaking color coded (I kid you not). I'm waiting on Ima to review it and I will link it for the group as soon as I get her approval. Hopefully it will help clear up a lot.

I really think LE need to come out and say something . Even of its just to go over everything once again or they are at a stand still . Or this case is going to crash and burn .

It's been over a month and yet LE seemingly have nothing to go on IMO

Yes I posted about how alike these two cases are many threads ago.
I don't recall if he said the boys "went missing" or just would not say what he had done to them?

He has several stories. He claims he handed them over to someone he was communicating with on FB. He claims he handed them over to an "underground santuary for endangered children". Claimed they would reappear after they graduated from high school then after he was sentenced to 10 to 15 yrs he said that they would be found when he was released from prison.

I just honestly can't weed through some of the arguing to tell what is fact and what is opinion......Maybe it's in part to the frustration of no new leads/updates ...I dont know...I'm usually very opinionated about a case (even on some I dont voice) but this one has me all confused.......

That is because very few 'facts' have been released in this case. There have been ZERO press conferences. LE has said very little at all, other than to say they are looking at all avenues, all leads and nobody has been named a POI, and nobody has been cleared.

All we really have to go on is Dad's story about his last days with his son, and Mom's responses to said stories. :cry:

I just watched Nancy Grace Mysteries episode about the three little missing Skelton Brothers. Very similar to this case. Father got the little boys for Thanksgiving and now they are gone, presumed dead. A lot of custody issues in that case as well. We see it all the time where the noncustodal parent gets them and they just sort of disappear while in their care and "they just do not know what happened to them".................yeah right. I will admit that I have my own personal conflicts so I can't give an unbiased opinion here but I will say that the "writing is on the wall" IMO.

Similarly, the case of the Cleary Brothers (Ben & Henry) who are currently missing with their Father. I keep checking for an update, but no luck. Last I saw, they thought they might be in St. Louis yesterday.

ETA: Still getting caught up today and just saw updates from y'all that there might be good news. I still can't find anything online. Hoping!

True, but dad is gone too, which is more usual in custodial cases. That is why the Skelton case and Dylan's stand apart, IMO. Well, also Amir Jennings mother...

Help? Why do you think the Skelton case and Dylan's stand apart? Dad in Skelton case is now in prison for misleading and taking the boys in the Skelton case. What dad were you talking about? The one just arrested who took the two boys and ran with them?

He has several stories. He claims he handed them over to someone he was communicating with on FB. He claims he handed them over to an "underground santuary for endangered children". Claimed they would reappear after they graduated from high school then after he was sentenced to 10 to 15 yrs he said that they would be found when he was released from prison.

I think Baby Gabriel's mother took notes on this guys fantasy stories. :mad:

Similarly, the case of the Cleary Brothers (Ben & Henry) who are currently missing with their Father. I keep checking for an update, but no luck. Last I saw, they thought they might be in St. Louis yesterday.

The Cleary boys were found a little while ago, SAFE!!!

True, but dad is gone too, which is more usual in custodial cases. That is why the Skelton case and Dylan's stand apart, IMO. Well, also Amir Jennings mother...

Father has been arrested and children are going to be reunited with their mother........just read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay