CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the documents came out about the violence between father and older son, and MR's court records, we have been allowed to speculate about him. All came via MSM. And he was the last known adult to be with Dylan.

No one is forcing anyone to agree, or to suspect him. But there are red flags, IMO. This was not Happy Families at Thanksgiving, IMO.

Is there a verified attorney here? Just wondering if that person could give me an explanation and elaborate on what 50/50 custody is and what it involves. TIA :)

I'm not an attorney, but I did take (and pass) a two year bar approved paralegal course. I feel very comfortable saying an attorney would tell you it could mean a thousand different things for a thousand different situations.

Many times 50/50 *is* actually 50/50 during the first years of the child's life. But once school starts, that's generally not feasible, and it goes to the more traditional type of custody (even if it's still called 50/50) with one parent having the large majority of the time, and the other parent getting (liberal or not) visitation and school breaks.

I dunno either, but I don't know many "men" that will beat up a drunk. Haven't seen this myself. Actually I have never seen a fight. But it certainly seems like an unfair advantage and I don't know any children who are that disrespectful to a parent. jmo

I have to chime in on this. I grew up with an abusive, alcoholic father, an it was my reaction when he would try to physically harm my mother or brother to punch him. In the child's mind it's not disrespectful to your parent, because they have done absolutely nothing to earn your respect.

Trust me mmmagique I have been reading all you have been saying. I agree with some of it and some I do not. So, please do not tell me that I have not been reading what you have been saying. I am just trying to use some common sense in what I post and base it on facts that have been presented to us. Not theories or assumptions. It is going to take a lot to convince me a father killed his child. Sorry. jmo

Ok, but you said (referring to the fornication on the front lawn and the fight) "10 years ago when DR was three. I don't think so. Do you have a link? And all this is what people are basing MR killing his child are based on. Really? ty"

That is what I was responding to. I was just pointing out that there are many reasons other than that one incident that some of us are looking sideways at MR.

In order to have a productive dialogue, we have to keep track of what we are responding to, and that is what I was responding to.

Most people seemed to believe Desiree Young, when really, all we know for sure is that Terri Horman is a questionable person who was last known to be with Kyron.

I believed Desiree.

I have ESP, lol, which says this thread will be closed down soon...

Attack the post, not the poster is the golden rule...JMO

At 5:40 p.m., Dylan tells his friend that his plane has landed, and Ryan asks him how the flight went.

“Weired my head went numb from all the vibrations,” Dylan replies.

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited.

Ryan: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life--

Dylan and Ryan are texting Sunday night and then the texts from Dylan stop. Dylan is not replying to Ryan at 6:46am Monday morning or at 10am Monday morning.

IMO, timeline starts after Dylan's last reply Sunday night. Dylan was with MR at that time.

Hi guys, how is everyone.. I know this is hard on all WSleuthers.. But please be kind to each other. We all want Dylan home and being upset with each other is not helping him.. We all have our own theories that is what makes WS so wonderful.. Hugs for all Raine

Everybody asks about the pings on Dylans phone. What about MR's phone. Did it ever ping and when and where or did it shut off too?

MR has to have some kind of pattern that LE could check re turning his cell phone on and off.

Just catching up, but I have always found this quote extremely interesting & (my underlined word) which as always from LE not clear cut & open to interpretation lol.

BENDER: My understanding is -- and our investigators have checked his cell phone. Also, cell phones have GPS`s, so if they`re turned on, that gives a general location of the person. And we have been following up on those right along, and there`s been no activity on his phone whatsoever since Sunday evening sometime. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

Bender used the words "those" instead of "that." Sliip????

At 5:40 p.m., Dylan tells his friend that his plane has landed, and R*** asks him how the flight went.

“Weired my head went numb from all the vibrations,” Dylan replies.

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by R***, are unedited.

snipped to stay within TOS and edited out minor's first name per TOS
Stop using the minor's name and last name. Please. Our mods have had to clean this up many, many times.

Go edit your post, please to help out our mods.

Just catching up, but I have always found this quote extremely interesting & (my underlined word) which as always from LE not clear cut & open to interpretation lol.

BENDER: My understanding is -- and our investigators have checked his cell phone. Also, cell phones have GPS`s, so if they`re turned on, that gives a general location of the person. And we have been following up on those right along, and there`s been no activity on his phone whatsoever since Sunday evening sometime. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

Bender used the words "those" instead of "his." Sliip????

I don't know if it was a slip. He was being asked about Dylan's phone. Of course they would be checking his father's too, at least one would hope.

I don't get it either. A 4th of July party where it's the only time we've known he was drunk and that translates into him being a raging alcoholic. I guess that would mean anytime anyone got buzzed while at a party one time has a drinking problem and is an alcoholic.

There are several clues which seem to point to him having a drinking problem, imo.

One, was his arrest record. He has been arrested TWICE for menacing behavior. Sober people rarely get arrested for menacing behavior. One of those times involved him threatening a neighborhood child over a broken toy truck. I have to assume he was drunk, if that was the case.

And his estrangement from his grown kids makes me believe he had alcohol problems. He seems to let things slide. Including the lawsuit against him for the cost of the repairs on the home that ER gave him. That also sounds like the irresponsible actions of a drinker, imo.

Also, just my opinion, he appeared to me to look like someone who has years of drinking behind them. I could be wrong, but that is added to his past
history and it makes sense to me.

Ok... knock off the fighting back and forth. If you feel someone has posted something against TOS then please alert, a Mod will check into it.

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.
progress.gif

Can't per TOS 'cuz she's a member here.. It IS available for anyone that wants to search though. :seeya:

But she gave us express permission to look at those docs and the mods agreed as well. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153