CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking also that I can't imagine them doing that if they thought for a second MR was guilty of harming his son. I wonder how long he's worked there and how well they know their employees. Do they hang out and socialize outside of work? Company dinners? Or do the drivers come in, sign a sheet and walk out the door and not really know , personally, too many other employees there.

IMO United Pipeline supporting a fund raiser for Dylan does not equal supporting MR.

Yes, he obviously marries very good women who love, raise, and go above board to take care of the children in every possible way. Thank God for those women!!

Yep. they all sound like well adjusted children and adults so the mums certainly did something right. It can not be a accident that none of his sons are close to Mark... :cow:

IMO United Pipeline supporting a fund raiser for Dylan does not equal supporting MR.

ITA. They are supporting the fundraiser for Dylan and I'm sure positive PR, but just thankful they are matching the donation.

I know, and that's incredibly sad. All I'm trying to say is I don't think Dr. Phil's motives are genuine and I don't feel the sole focus of the show will be about Dylan. I do think it's great there will be some national media, and I hope it's a gateway to get other national media involved.

But is the media's motive ever 100% genuine when it comes to cover a missing person case?

I believe this time is just rumor so I don't know if it's true. But possibly because the landlord had to get to work and agreed to me up before work that morning?

IM not sure this tip is for real sounds bogus to me. Esp 3 months after the fact!

"~The New Mexico organization will begin searching in the Bayfield area north of Durango and near Redwine father’s home, where the teen was last seen."

I have been looking at the Google map of the area. The description of where the dogs will be searching confuses me. Bayfield is not north of Durango, is it? It appears Southeast.

So are they searching in the Bayfield "area" north of Durango, which would put them at County Rd. 501 at Ludwig Mtn area or above enroute to Vallecito? Or is there supposed to be a comma there and they are searching in 3 areas? 1) Bayfield area 2)north of Durango and 3)near MR's home.

VallecitoCO4.jpg

IM not sure this tip is for real sounds bogus to me. Esp 3 months after the fact!

Well LE says it's confirmed. I'm not sure exactly how they confirmed that a man fitting this description was searching for rentals, but I don't think they would say this if it weren't true. So idk?

I just don't want to be so focused on MR doing it that I'm not open to other options. Although I think most know how I lean.

Just wanted to send out positive vibes for the dogs today! :beagle: I pray the search will be fruitful!
May today be the day Dylan is found. :crossfingers:

I am behind... As always...

But I just have to give e a "Shout Out!" to the dogs...and their handlers!

:beagle: :great:

Maybe he needed the gas station to finish because he didn't have any tp? :twocents:

LOL did he just ask where a gas station was or did he ask where he could get gas? A gas station could be for a necessary potty break. I find it odd that the tipster didn't see a vehicle if he just walked into the woods for a potty break though. Of course maybe the tipster was walking in the woods too?

Also MR really makes a point of talking about cell service and reception between the lake and the dam so that might be a good place to look, IMO

Exactly!

I think LE knows this also!
I dont think they can go back in the lake till spring!

JMO

I don't know what a newspaper would have to gain by covering a missing persons case, but I get what you're saying.

Well, newspapers have online websites, so if a missing person case has a lot of interest, especially from outside the local area, then there will be many "clicks" and "views" at the newspapers' website, which will bring in more ad revenue.

And if it's a really big case, journalists from the local paper might be asked to appear on national shows, helping them to get their name out there.

There has to be some reason that in the first two months of each of these cases, the Denver Post wrote: 102 articles about JonBenet, 74 articles about Jessica Ridgeway, and only 13 articles about Dylan.

Would be really interesting to know what the trash removal pickup day of the week is for MR's area. Including the RV Park.

The funny thing is it was NOT DR PHIL who seeked out this family to exploit them and do a show on them. Many people on the FMDR page and others were contacting many different shows to try to get Dylan National exposure. People act like this is some big deal to Dr Phil and he invited them on the show for his ratings. Nonsense!
This is what I heard as this was happening. The Dr Phil show agreed to have them on after THEY were contacted. Mark didn't have time to do the show because he was too busy. The Dr Phil show only had a few slots of air time available. Mark could not do the first slot. Elaine and Cory were going to take that slot with or without Mark. Then Mark agreed to do it but not until the open slot on the 27th. Then Mark agreed to the open slot on the 20th. Then I heard it might be the 21st. Never once did I hear that Dr Phil refused to do the show without Mark!
Those that think Dr Phil's only desire for doing the show is to exploit Mark is just ridiculous IMO. WHERE IS THE LINK SAYING DR PHIL WOULD NOT DO THE SHOW WITHOUT MARK?

Oh Crikey!

I came back to reading this thread today after seeing a Search Alert on the Scanner Thread...

After a little break from the case...I was being more able to keep an open mind about my views.... And was very proud of myself... I might add... :D...

But just now... Reading about MR's reaction regarding Dr. Phil Show....

(I.e.... Too Busy... Okay... Now I will attend..,but switch the days a couple of times... Etc...etc...etc......)

My Gosh... What goes ON in this man's head? :banghead:.

Too busy doing WHAT???

JMO

Can a local tell me the distance between the Pine River mentioned by Dylan's friends and MR's home? I have looked on Google Maps but I am unsure if the location I am viewing is correct. TIA

LOL did he just ask where a gas station was or did he ask where he could get gas? A gas station could be for a necessary potty break. I find it odd that the tipster didn't see a vehicle if he just walked into the woods for a potty break though. Of course maybe the tipster was walking in the woods too?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ultiple-tips-to-find-possible-witness-in-case

(Within weeks of Dylan's disappearance, investigators said they determined the teen did not run away. But members of the task force searching for Dylan will not disclose what led them to that conclusion)

(The tipster told investigators they were approached that day by a man who asked where he could find gasoline for his vehicle. The man was described as Hispanic, between 45 and 50 years old, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing about 170 pounds with dark hair.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop