CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article about dogs hitting on the east side and the five river branches.

BAYFIELD, Colo. (KRQE) - A team of cadaver dogs working to locate a missing Colorado teen Dylan Redwine has picked up a scent near Vallecito Lake, one of the focal points in the three-month search.

"We had a couple of hits in that area," said Wendy Kessenger of K9 Forensics. "What we did is we moved it closer to east side of lake where the five branch rivers flow into each on that side and we had many alerts going off there.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/dog-team-finds-scent-in-search-for-boy

Honestly, for me the results of a polygraph would not clear or convict Mark in my mind. It was the fact that he refused to take it, not even with a "My lawyer has advised me not to take one" excuse that pushed me off the fence. He was given 3 opportunities, he kept saying he would take it... and then he didn't. That coupled with his non-answers and attitude on the show speaks way more to me than any result he would have gotten if he had taken it.

I came away from the show convinced that Mark knows something he isn't telling. And I came to that conclusion because of his actions, his words, and his constant changing of his mind on whether he would or would not take the polygraph. JMO

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

Polygraphs are a good tool for LE, but that alone does not clear anyone, nor does it convict them. BUT they can be a very good indicator that someone is being deceptive, and that is what LE needs to have in order to further investigate someone.

I am behind and I have no idea if this was posted last night, but just in case. The title of the article starts with 'New Clue'.

Just to clarify, Wendy did confirm that LE was notified. (Since the article says LE hadn't heard.)

So what is the next move for the family ?

Dr Phil has brought in much needed exposure but they need to capitalise on that IMO

Also get the lake cleared ... ASAP

Another article about dogs hitting on the east side and the five river branches.

Yes, there's a lot of articles that say East side, and many say the same area as last time and the channel. Not sure that we'll definitively know until we see a dive team there and where they go.

And do tell please....where is the five river branches? This seems to be the mystery. Some think it refers to the extreme north end of the lake near Mushroom Lane and some think it refers to the 5 branch campground area. And still others think it is at the dam where the dogs hit back in Nov.

Anyone know where T's house is?

Dr Phil has brought in much needed exposure but they need to capitalise on that IMO

They're working on this:

The family and foundation are regrouping and deciding what to do with the information, she added. Not wanting to wait for the ice to thaw this spring, they are investigating the cost and logistics of bringing specially-trained divers to search the reservoir waters.
link

I've posted the links several times to where Wendy Kessinger posted on facebook that Mark contacted them 5 minutes after the piece aired on the news. Also the link where FMDR posted (paraphrased) that Elaine would file the offer from K-9 Forensics for future reference when and if they needed it.

It appeared to me that it was only after Elaine got wind that Mark had contacted them, that she then contacted them.

I'm getting ready to go out. I'll look up the links again if anyone wants them as soon as I can.

ETA -

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

If MR had asked them to help then why did he not mention it on DP when CR asked him point blank what he was doing to find Dylan?

I think 2 things needs to be cleared so they can move forward.

Mark Redwine

Vallecito Lake

I don't know that either is going to happen sadly.

I just had a thought about this. They may have let the dogs in, but I am sure it would not have been while the trucks were still at the house - hence no media pictures of dogs at the house sniffing the pickups.

I believe they would be collecting micro particles from the vehicles and they would not want the dogs (hair, soil from their paws) to contaminate the interior of the pickups.

But maybe later at where ever they towed the pickups to.

More than likely they would tow the trucks first and then do their forensics search on them in a controlled environment, rather than search for those things while there at his house. They go through those vehicles with a fine tooth comb, and it takes a whole day or more to go over every surface. No need to bring dogs in to sniff the trucks, they already knew that Dylan had been in one of them, so what they were looking for was evidence that he was hurt or killed in the truck... not for proof that he was there. The dogs are used to find a dead body, not as proof of a death.

I've posted the links several times to where Wendy Kessinger posted on facebook that Mark contacted them 5 minutes after the piece aired on the news. Also the link where FMDR posted (paraphrased) that Elaine would file the offer from K-9 Forensics for future reference when and if they needed it.

It appeared to me that it was only after Elaine got wind that Mark had contacted them, that she then contacted them.

I'm getting ready to go out. I'll look up the links again if anyone wants them as soon as I can.

ETA -

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

BBM. I doubt that. I didn't see ER rush in and take up that "PI" on his offer of free help just because MR did.

More than likely they would tow the trucks first and then do their forensics search on them in a controlled environment, rather than search for those things while there at his house. They go through those vehicles with a fine tooth comb, and it takes a whole day or more to go over every surface. No need to bring dogs in to sniff the trucks, they already knew that Dylan had been in one of them, so what they were looking for was evidence that he was hurt or killed in the truck... not for proof that he was there.

I keep specifically asking if CADAVER DOGS were used in the house and/or vehicles. Not scent dogs that would be looking for Dylan's scent.

I would really like to talk to DiveGuy about the ROV and how to get one, so i can pass the info to family. The lake needs to be gone over from one end to the other. IMO I think that if there is a body, no matter who's it is, needs to be recovered. And if we are to be going off the hits of the dogs in the different locations then there could be more then one body down there. IMO

It came directly from Mark.

link

Big :tyou: to TxJan for the transcripts in the media thread!

Ok, thanks. But we still don't know exactly how much he actually bought. I'm sure LE does. I know that people will often say a couple days or a day or two when they actually buy way more than that. Just saying.

I would really like to talk to DiveGuy about the ROV and how to get one, so i can pass the info to family. The lake needs to be gone over from one end to the other. IMO I think that if there is a body, no matter who's it is, needs to be recovered. And if we are to be going off the hits of the dogs in the different locations then there could be more then one body down there. IMO

I wonder if the Rocha foundation I posted/linked in the last thread would know which orgs might have them, since they provide grants for obtaining water recovery equipment. IMO, the fam should call them and TES for recommendations/referrals.

Moo

Salem do you know of a better source than the ustream to watch the 2 dr phil shows in their entirety ? I figure they must be somewhere by now ! TIA

I wonder if the Rocha foundation I posted/linked in the last thread would know which orgs might have them, since they provide grants for obtaining water recovery equipment. IMO, the fam should call them and TES for recommendations/referrals.

Moo

Didn't MR say that monday morning he was calling Dylan to see what he needed from the store ? Or texting him to tell him what to get from the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay