CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ER knew about MR because 1) she lived with him so she knew what he was like besides the fetish and 2) the boys told her they saw the photos. Yet neither Elaine nor CR felt there was a threat.

Many men (and women) keep their fetishes secret from friends and family. The darker the secret, the less likely they are to share it with anyone in the "vanilla" world. They can get online and join communities that are into whatever it is they are into. They can call phone sex operators that cater to their particular fetish, they can hire a hooker that caters (or pretends to cater) to that particular fetish.

OT, but for those who followed Hailey Dunns case, I just read that a body was found Saturday about one mile away from Shawn Adkin's mom's house. They can't tell the gender yet, or the age...

OT, but for those who followed Hailey Dunns case, I just read that a body was found Saturday about one mile away from Shawn Adkin's mom's house. They can't tell the gender yet, or the age...

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I really want this child found. At the same time...noooo...

Evil really does walk among us.

I do want her found as well. Especially if she is just a mile from Shawn's Grandma's house. :cry::rose:

I cant find Hailey's thread... what section

help :confused:

Found it...

Can someone please explain how the pictures of MR fetish were Discovered ?
We're they on a memory card that Dylan had taken pics using MR camera ?

And that visitation in September, Labor Day last year, how many days would Mark have had Dylan since Dylan would've needed to be back for School, it would seem three days, Saturday-Sunday-Monday, Just seems like three days would have been an extremely short stay.

Plus there was talk of Dylan talking with the Judge after that September visitation with his Father, Those pictures of the Father and his actions are very Sicking and Disturbing, But for a young child like Dylan to have discovered them, it had to be very Traumatizing.

I'm curious if Dylan told the Judge about these Disturbing Pictures,and that's why the Judge granted Elaine Full or Primary custody, prior to Dylan's visit and ultimately his Disappearance !

So tell me again why the parents don't feel he ran away??? With all this garbage going on, why wouldn't he??? No one seemed to be concerned about any of this?? Everyone let this boy down tht was suppose to protect him. Everyone.

So tell me again why the parents don't feel he ran away??? With all this garbage going on, why wouldn't he??? No one seemed to be concerned about any of this?? Everyone let this boy down tht was suppose to protect him. Everyone.

Why would he have run away? He loved his new school, and he had a lot of close family support. He had a lot of friends and had an interest in cute girls, who responded in kind. He was popular and healthy and had a zest for life. I see no reason to believe that he voluntarily ran away. He was looking forward to seeing Ryan and Nardo. Something prevented that visit.

I'm never going to say a single bad word about Elaine, She's suffering so badly.

Elaine was Following what the Judge ordered and the conditions of visitation.

If I'm not mistaken that Judge retired shortly after Dylan's Disappearance, I'm curious if he was aware of those Disturbing pics, and still allowed MR visitation rights __ This could have been the cause of his sudden retirement ?

I didn't give the runaway theory much credence at the beginning of this case but maybe Dylan did have a reason to take off on his own after seeing how his family works.

The only person that let him down was his father. His mother MOVED HIM away and created a new stable family for her sons. She did not let him down---other than following the court ordered visitation.

I thought it was LE that is saying that the don't believe that Dylan ran away from home based on the fact that there have not been any verified sightings or contact with anyone? Do I have that wrong?

I thought it was LE that is saying that the don't believe that Dylan ran away from home based on the fact that there have not been any verified sightings or contact with anyone? Do I have that wrong?

Your right. That's what LE has said. But maybe their wrong.

I didn't give the runaway theory much credence at the beginning of this case but maybe Dylan did have a reason to take off on his own after seeing how his family works.

What do you mean by how 'his family' works?

His mother did everything RIGHT, imo. She tried to move her sons away to a new home in a new town. She got a better job and a nice new home and a new male role model for them to live with. She deserves respect for that, imo.

I see NO REASON that Dylan would have run away from his mom and older brother.

Why would he have run away? He loved his new school, and he had a lot of close family support. He had a lot of friends and had an interest in cute girls, who responded in kind. He was popular and healthy and had a zest for life. I see no reason to believe that he voluntarily ran away. He was looking forward to seeing Ryan and Nardo. Something prevented that visit.

Did he?

I truly believe with all my heart, that a move like this would of been difficult in a number of ways for a 13 year old.

The only person that truly knows is Dylan.

So given this new info, there is no accountability for MR---but somehow ER has let Dylan down? Not Mark?

What do you mean by how 'his family' works?

His mother did everything RIGHT, imo. She tried to move her sons away to a new home in a new town. She got a better job and a nice new home and a new male role model for them to live with. She deserves respect for that, imo.

I see NO REASON that Dylan would have run away from his mom and older brother.

Sorry Katy, I can't comment more about how I feel how the family works until the admins give me permission.

Regardless of how I feel, it's still possible that Dylan took off on his own that Monday morning.

Did he?

I truly believe with all my heart, that a move like this would of been difficult in a number of ways for a 13 year old.

The only person that truly knows is Dylan.

From his pictures, I see a kid who loved little league,his family, and I see a kid who loved his life.
I know several kids who moved from very tiny towns to larger suburbs. THEY LOVED THE MOVE. I see no reason to believe that Dylan was upset by it.

Knowing what we know now, I think he was thrilled to move away from his kinky father. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne