CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
]I do think he has already taken a poly. That is one of the first things LE asks a family member to do and they have said they have talked with Mr. Redwine several times. Maybe he passed and that is why there has been such a delay.[/B] It wouldnt surprise me either if they asked Dylan's mom to take one to make sure she didnt hide him out somewhere because she didnt want him going to MWs house in the first place.

The entire investigation timeline seems very odd to me. All of these things should have been done immediately. Do it right away and they are ahead of the investigation and not lagging behind. They could have put a rush on some items and gotten the results back by now. It bothers me greatly that they have waited so long.

I dont think much about them impounding his vehicles...that too should have been done over two weeks ago imo. They have to take them in and search them forensically to see if there is any evidence there. That is what LE does and is supposed to be thorough in any investigation.

I dont know how this LE works but most LE agencies across the country dont come out and publicly clear anyone specifically by name anyway. Some jurisdictions will do it occasionally but its very rare, imo.

I think the reason he hasnt been cleared behind the scenes is they are just now doing the SW of home and property and vehicles. Sheesh why the long wait?

IMO

BBM

I don't agree. I think if he had taken a poly and passed at the start, we would not be here talking about him seeming to be in their sights right now. Dad seems to be their POI right now, so I doubt he passed a polygraph already.

YIKES. Is that a new request? I mean it sounds like they are looking for pictures of vehicles driving to the reservoir.

Do they think someone drove Dylan to the reservoir that night?

sure sounds like it, doesn't it? :(

can't speak for california, as whacky as it is there. but overall, no, living with someone does not change the terms of alimony. its only when that person gets married the alimony changes. however, child support likely does not until the child reaches of age. (or whatever age is agreed on in the settlement).

it also does not change the terms of someone on welfare to ie wic. i know of someone who lived with her baby's daddy; he made ample money to support all three of them, but she still claimed welfare, wic and health insurance for her and the baby. love those 'milkers'. :furious:

OT, but it should have. If two parents live together with their children, both of their income counts in the eligibility determination of public assistance. Marriage doesn't have anything to do with it. The only way his income wouldn't count would be if he want the baby's father, or the agency didn't know he lived with her.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Somebody call Tim Miller.

Also wondering if MR hasn't obtained a lawyer because he already has one? Would his divorce attorney be qualified to represent him if he were ever to face criminal charges? (Please forgive my ignorance. I'm not versed in legal matters.)

Divorce attorneys are more for family law, not criminal. I can't see one handling a case like this, especially if it's likely to end with murder charges. MOO

BBM. And, yet, they're asking for video footage of vehicles driving from Durango to the Reservoir! So, is the Reservoir a key point of interest in this investigation....or ruled out??! :banghead:

Personally, I think it is still a keypoint of the investigation, but not because they think DR walked there or got lost there. I think they wonder if he was disposed of there. JMO

I think they are suspicious because Dad was pushing the fishing pole thing so hard.

I have no degree in this, but I do have experience being a survivor. This is soooo true, you hit the nail on the head. However, I will say, they can explode and become extremely violent when you threaten that control. It can go from mental abuse to physical in a heartbeat when you fight back or stand up for yourself...IMHO

*Hug*

BBM. And, yet, they're asking for video footage of vehicles driving from Durango to the Reservoir! So, is the Reservoir a key point of interest in this investigation....or ruled out??! :banghead:

jumping off your post....

remember, only one way in and one way out of Vallecito....

Please everyone, do not come onto the thread and throw out random questions that mislead everyone into thinking the question is really information. This muddies the water and creates speculation and doesn't help to find Dylan. :banghead::banghead:

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. The discussion however must have one foot in what is known in media reports and does not include sleuthing of property records, divorce records, etc. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow speculation about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

Seems as tho LE has something. Something they sure aren't going to tell us. I wish they would go back to water searches :banghead: I like that LE thanked the Public for the video. Puts a little heat on dontcha think? To whomever.

Somebody call Tim Miller.

Also wondering if MR hasn't obtained a lawyer because he already has one? Would his divorce attorney be qualified to represent him if he were ever to face criminal charges? (Please forgive my ignorance. I'm not versed in legal matters.)

I think a divorce attorney could represent him in a criminal matter, but I don't know that he would.

I don't think any lawyer worth anything would let his client be interviewed by LE multiple times without being present himself. MOO

Off to "fix" dinner. (ala White Castles)

(flu tummy wants some "castles" ......if I'm not back soon......they did me in.......)

{{{{Praying for good news when I return!!!! }}}}

Personally, I think it is still a keypoint of the investigation, but not because they think DR walked there or got lost there. I think they wonder if he was disposed of there. JMO

I think they are suspicious because Dad was pushing the fishing pole thing so hard.

My thoughts exactly. Even when i wasn't suppose to have em. Well voice em LOL The fishing pole has bugged me for days.

I am actually surprised he doesn't have an attorney yet and allowed himself to be formally interviewed without one. Even innocent families have gotten lawyers in a case like this especially when they know they are on the list of suspects/possibilities. I would have been calling one in as soon as someone pointed a finger at me.

(Just a disclaimer, I am one of those people who believes that sometimes the law does get it wrong and sometimes it is in the best interests of a person-even innocent-to retain legal help)

I am at a loss to explain exactly what happened here, but I guess that is a good thing because I am not sure we are allowed to go hog wild just yet with explanations.

In response to Dylan not waking up, on the NG transcript the family friend, Hess? said that he did respond, something on the lines of im not getting up yet or something like that ..I'll go read it again and come back with exactly what was said..

Curious about this:

Anyone who took photos or shot videos that included vehicles along County Road 501 and Florida Road (County Road 240) from 6 p.m. Nov. 18 to noon Nov. 19 is asked to share a copy with investigators. The county dispatch center may be contacted at 385-2900.

BBM. I thought Dylan wasn't reported missing until later in the afternoon. Does this mean there is a confirmed sighting of Mark Redwine starting at noon on November 19th?

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ors-searching-house-of-Dylan-Redwine-s-father

Off to "fix" dinner. (ala White Castles)

(flu tummy wants some "castles" ......if I'm not back soon......they did me in.......)

{{{{Praying for good news when I return!!!! }}}}

What is "White Castles"??

OT, but it should have. If two parents live together with their children, both of their income counts in the eligibility determination of public assistance. Marriage doesn't have anything to do with it. The only way his income wouldn't count would be if he want the baby's father, or the agency didn't know he lived with her.

the mom and dad were not married. she filed as a single person, so his income was not included in the determination.

They aren't asking for video's/photo's of Vallecito Reservoir but the entire stretch of road from Durango to Vallecito. So I don't think that means anything specific to the reservoir. That is the only road into and out of Vallecito heading to Durango. So MR and anyone else heading into or out of that area toward Durango would have taken this road. Including DR if he was on foot.

hmmmmm...he met with attorney Monday

wonder if he wanted a referral for another type of attorney....

Hypothetically, if I went to my lawyer and confessed to murder, am I protected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members