CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right.......total differences as to how they handle cases even though they are both in the same state but a different jurisdiction has their own ways of doing things.

We really dont know these people but she seems to have a lot of anger even after 5 years and it isnt uncommon for one of the parents to try to drive a wedge between the child and the other parent either.

Some have enough respect and deep love for the child to never speak badly in the presence of their children about their father or mother while others make me cringe.......thats all they do is put them down as if it is some obession that the child must hate the parent too. I have even seen some children afraid to tell the parent they live with that they deeply love the other parent and really do want to see them. They will cover up and not tell the truth just trying to appease the angry parent. It is heartbreaking how children are caught up in the middle of the parents drama.

I had a lot of differences with my ex. He even tried to kill me and almost did when I left him but not once would I ever try to turn our children against their own father no matter how I felt about him at the time. Now I have long forgiven him and he is no longer that man I feared for so many years.

My husband and I consider him our friend and its so much better for our children to see us all get a long so well. He is invited to every special event we have for the kids or grands.

I still say that LE would have questioned her. It wouldnt be the first parent that has taken revenge on an ex hoping he/she would lose custody or visitation rights permanently.

One of my best friends is a Judge who handles divorce/custody cases and he said you wouldnt believe the lies hurled in them back and forth. He said he has found more people lie in divorce/custody cases than any other type of case and he has been a Judge for 35 years or more.

IMO

Listening to mom on NG, imo, she does not sound full of anger or bitterness...she sounds like she is full of pain and fear.

And she PASSED her polygraph. I think the outcome of Dad's poly is still up in the air.

Also, I am sorry to hear about the turmoil between you and your ex husband. But I have to say, with all due respect, if he tried to kill you once, then I am not sure you can say with all certainty that he would have never harmed your kids. Anytime a person's anger gets so out of control that they attempt to kill someone, then that person is very unpredictable and erratic. JMO

I don't love when HLN anchors and reporters say "mommy" and "daddy" :furious: unnecessary

Seriously? A mother who has a missing child is being called a troublemaker. grrrrr

I do not get the feeling that she has backtracked. She is only being very polite on NG.

Well then someone lied because there is a huge difference between failing a poly than one that was inconclusive.

And then did she say she is not sure he has taken one or did I read that wrong?

She is backtracking now..........shes all over the place.

imo

O.K, I know I"ll get back lashed for this but here goes...ER puts DR on a plane , she really doesn"t want him to go as she has had him all this while and her and ex are not on best of terms. DR gets off the plane and texts mom with a frown face , letting her know he is not happy with being there with dad..JMO but I could see her driving 5 hours there and back to bring him back home..maybe this wasn"t suppose to blow up the way that it did, having people searching and police involved..ER may not be repeating her fears but SHE was the first to talk about DYLAN in past tense.. Im not saying either of them has done anything to/ with him, but I can see where both would have their own reasons for hiding him..all this is JMO

I thought about that too!

reporter for blaze:

SW - took the 2 trucks - that 4 hours is a long time - would like to see receipts/videos

ER: - they have verified where MP said he went from 730 - 1130

Nancy Grace (I know...take it for what it's worth) says dad failed a polygraph.

Dylan's mom is on Nancy Grace tonight.

She also just stated they drained a lake looking for Dylan. :waitasec:

Reporter with the Blade states: Search the house and then came back seized both of the pickup trucks. What really is bothersome is the four hour window that dad says he was out doing errands.

Dylan's mom states: I agree the police have verified where Mark went where he says he went.

Marc Klaas: Mr. Redwine should start cooperating with his wife. He must explain how his child just got there, but he didn't have any contact with him the entire first day.

Seriously? A mother who has a missing child is being called a troublemaker. grrrrr

Even a mother with a missing child can have her own reasons for stretching the truth and its flat wrong to do so. I dont care if she is a mother or the father.

IMO

Not an accurate statement.

In fact the mother was all over the map on this subject, leading me to believe she wants to get some kind of revenge on Mark more than get to the TRUTH about her son...

I just watched the interview. It was very disturbing to me. Mom seemed to be a cool calculating troublemaker.

Was she all over the map, or did she say his poly was inconclusive and she and LE want him to take another one?

As usual, I think it possible NG is the one that "misrepresented" the use of the word "failed". Looks like ER is just honest.

If it came from Nancy's show and that is one of the reasons I stopped watching her show about 2 years ago. She is the queen of misinformation.

But polys dont impress me much since they told Steve Greone he failed part of his and they told Ruthie Lunsford the same thing. :(

She may be the Queen of misinformation, but she is talking to Dylan's mother, LIVE on tv. So we are getting firsthand information.

and I know poly's are not infallible. But I find it strange that people seem to take issue with mom's statements, and stand behind dad's, but mom passed her poly, and Dylan did not go missing from HER home.

I'm gonna' be pages behind again.....was caught up (finally) and then NG came on...

It will be interesting to read all the posts

I am numb.....ER is presently herself very calm

Do you guys think LE encouraged her to go on NG?

NG questioned mom about why she had told others that Mark failed the polygraph. Mom stated that she didn't say that. Then mom said nothing else. Nancy asked her again if Mark passed the polygraph. At this time the mom admitted that he had not passed. The polygraph was inconclusive.

Not passing can equal inconclusive except to NG who assumes it equal failed.

Blade reporter's voice says 2 cadaver dogs hit on the lake.

Was she all over the map, or did she say his poly was inconclusive and she and LE want him to take another one?

As usual, I think it possible NG is the one that "misrepresented" the use of the word "failed". Looks like ER is just honest.

The mom said three or more different things just now; that she did not know if he took one; that he was being asked to take one, that it may have been inclusive and that he may be being asked to take another one.

I've ONLY heard Nancy Grace say Mark failed the polygraph. Didn't hear mom say that at all. SO maybe the sensationalist Nancy should be under fire for her false remarks. It wouldn't be the first time Nancy has done this.

Not an accurate statement.

In fact the mother was all over the map on this subject, leading me to believe she wants to get some kind of revenge on Mark more than get to the TRUTH about her son...

I just watched the interview. It was very disturbing to me. Mom seemed to be a cool calculating troublemaker.
Totally agree, so far in the program. Marc Klaas interjects that "Dad needs to set aside his differences...," so it appears as if it is DAD who is uncooperative. I think these two parents carry enough blame to go around.

O/T - why hasn't KlaasKids been involved with searches?

Except that I don't believe it is "old" for the Redwines themselves. If it IS true that dad has been angry recently about mom having primary custody, if she IS angry about how Dylan is treated by him, if there ARE differences in parental behavior expectations, if one wants to see Dylan more but isn't allowed, if one wants to have veto power over the few visitations that are court ordered, these are ALL very painful and very CURRENT issues for these people.

Just because WE would like to say "fugettaboutit" to them and have them go on about their lives and have no "feelings" as pertains to these very real and very painful issues for THEM doesn't mean this is all made up after 5 years just as a diversionary tactic. Personally, I think that invalidates the reality these people were ALL living in. They were ALL clearly in pain for different reasons. I don't think that just showed up as a "charade" on November 19.

ETA: And there is still a possibility that, in the end, these issues may be what cost an innocent child his very life. That's not "old", neither is it "diversionary".
That's an awful lot of "ifs" to base a conviction on!

IMO, it makes no sense that mom would be trying to divert attention while searching for her missing son.
But still she did...

If all he did was defend himself in the comments, maybe. Instead, he's mentioned their disagreement abt direct/transfer flight, that she'll respond to texts, but not meet with him. He's mentioned her in all the interviews I've seen of late. Seems if he wants the focus to be solely on Dylan, he could help with that by not discussing his ex.

Moo
Most of his "defensive statements" were in answer to a question. He has repeatedly said he want's the focus on Dylan rather than him. If he's ever charged with anything, there'll be plenty of time to badmouth him. Now isn't the time. MOO

Hm. You know, now that you mention it, we do sometimes see the details and description of the phone released in missing cases, iirc. Maybe in case that phone would've been discarded by an abductor and then found along a roadway...?? But not in this case...:dunno:
I would think it would be LE that would bring it up if they want the public looking for it. I haven't noticed ER mentioning it either though, what's up with that?

MR is under no obligation to tell anyone anything, but he has. He just seems to have left out everything that transpired between the meal at McDonalds and 7:30am the next morning. He mentioned what they did up until approximately the time the phone was no longer active and what he believes Dylan did the next morning after he was gone but nothing in between. Just seems odd to me, that's all.

I believe LE themselves have put out the information that the cell phone has not been active since about 8pm the previous evening. I just thought he'd want to let the public know that Dylan does have one with him, what brand it is and whether or not it may be possible that it was or was not charged. If the phone was charged, and it has not been active at all, then people should be on the lookout for the phone itself in the case of an abduction since that is the first thing an abductor is likely to destroy and toss away.

I'm just as curious as to why LE is not putting out this information TBH.

MOO
He's said they went home and went to bed, is he supposed to supply descriptions of his dreams and report any trips to the bathroom? I really don't understand what people are expecting of him.

One of my dearest friends has been going through a horrifically messy divorce....it's been going on for four years. Her greatest fear is he is going to kill the children on a visit. Her fear is based on his behavior. He does not want to let her go. He refuses to agree on anything, everything is decided in court. Why? He can force her to be in the same room as him
And how does this relate to this case? I haven't seen anything showing that's happening with the Redwines.. MOO

Nancy Grace (I know...take it for what it's worth) says dad failed a polygraph.

Dylan's mom is on Nancy Grace tonight.
I know LE didn't tell her anything about a LDT, and I doubt that MR called to say he failed one. How can ER say she thinks maybe his was inconclusive if she doesn't even know for sure he took one? :waitasec: MOO

So was dad untruthful when he said that Dylan was texting his friends that night?
Where did that come from? TIA

I just backed it up to start,,,, sigh. But in her opening NG said ' bombshell tonight, no one has seen or heard from dylan since shortly after he touches down '' . So that is a little more of what the LT Bender said about we know he got to la plata co, but after that we know nothing or very little. This means to me that those walmart cameras did NOT pick up Dylan inside their store. Please be because he waited in the car :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9