CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a big deal or is this not a big deal? I cannot gauge anything anymore.
Is this grasping at straws?

A very big deal IMO. What happens on today's show?

Mark refuses the polygraph?
Mark takes it and fails?
Mark takes it and passes?
Mark confesses?

I think if anyone can break him down it's Dr Phil (as witnessed in this clip). Dr Phil will not take any of his BS!! I'm beginning to wonder if he confesses? There have been lots of rumors around the rumor mill that MR has not been seen since the show.

A very big deal IMO. What happens on today's show?

Mark refuses the polygraph?
Mark takes it and fails?
Mark takes it and passes?
Mark confesses?

I think if anyone can break him down it's Dr Phil (as witnessed in this clip). Dr Phil will not take any of his BS!! I'm beginning to wonder if he confesses? There have been lots of rumors around the rumor mill that MR has not been seen since the show.

I was wondering about those rumors as well and wondering if MR might be in police custody right now but LE promised to not disclose until the show aired? YES I understand this is a very long shot and probably NOT true, but it's just a wonder !

The end was I struggle with ????.. The speakers on my computer at work are to low, I can't understand what he is saying at the 1:30 mark.. I will try and listen again.

I'm just wondering if this clip of the 3 of them on stage is before or after the clip showing him all disheveled and getting ready to be hooked up to the lie detector? Did he refuse at that point or did he agree to it after taking a beating by Dr Phil in this clip?

<snipped by me> I'm beginning to wonder if he confesses? There have been lots of rumors around the rumor mill that MR has not been seen since the show.
Wouldn't that be awesome? However, I think if that were the case, today's show would have been publicized to the moon and back. Here's hoping anyways.

My husband, (who has two medical degrees) watched the show (under some small protest) and at the end, he said, "This man is guilty as hell."

Last I checked, he is a man, not overly emotional, and good at analyzing situations and people.

He has not been following this story, but came up with this conclusion on his own.

Well said! Not all women are over-emotional harpies, in spite of what some men believe. My own impressions in this case are based on over a thousand protective order, divorce and custody cases in which both men and women use emotional and physical abuse against their spouses and children. It's really not a rare phenomenon. But if a man's opinion is more important for some people, I'll just add that my boyfriend, who is also an attorney, thinks MR is a liar with anger management problems.

I had to put my headphones on to hear it and they are quality headphones and I have very good hearing. And yes, that is what he said and he phrased it as a question.

behind the scenes?

Go to 1:30 point or so, it's immediately after dr phil says ' if you know where he is you need to let us know' ( paraphrasing) . MR says ' behind the scenes'? and hangs his head in his hands. I watched it 5 times. I'm just sure that is what he says!

You are right SCHMAE!!! I heard it with my awesome beats audio headset remember?!?:earson:

OT sort of,,, you know what's lame about dr phils website........ the ads before the video play FINE but once the video starts, it skips for me every 3 or 5 seconds for a good 3 or 5 seconds. LOL....... Phil phil phil ,, SMH!
If you stop the video, you'll see a lighter shade bar going across where the play bar is - that's the video loading. Wait for it to load and then it won't skip for you. Although be forwarned, it took 15 minutes for that 2 minute clip to load for me.

I don't know that he does indeed confess on the show. I do believe he was ready to 'behind the scenes'. I do believe if this happened Dr Phil would have contacted LE and had them agree to keep in under wraps until the show aired and I would think LE would be very grateful and would respect that. I don't think that everyone involved would be able to keep their mouths shut though and we would have at least heard some rumors floating around. Unless perhaps they took him into custody in L.A. or something until after the show airs?

I heard that too, but that was at the very very end. What Schmae's referencing is back around the 1:30, 1:40 mark.

Thank you, and SCMAE, too. I realized my mistake just after I submitted my post-I tried to correct it via an edit, but you all are way too fast for me. : )

ETA-Found my earbuds and the correct spot, and I totally hear it now.

Yes there is a lot of buffering on the clip. I just turn my sound off and let the whole thing load/play through to the end and once it's buffered and loaded turn the sound on and play it again and it should play right through.

I must of misunderstood. I thought the purpose of going on the Dr. Phil show was to gain attention for Dylan, who happens to be missing.

When some of us expressed concern that this was probably not the probable outcome or the reason behind appearing on the Dr. Phil show, it seems we were correct, after reading some of these articles and posts.

I think the focus on the *drama* between ER and MR is the subjects own projection. As i said, ER is not trying to create drama. She's trying to find her son and if I were her, I'd be wringing MR's neck til he fessed up. I would not be able to sit calmly in my seat and just ask where is my son.
now, MR is making this a drama. He's skilled in manipulation and control, and it's working on all those who buy into the *drama*. There is no drama. ER is trying to find her son. MR is not. MR is causing all sorts of barriers and problems.ER has her own reactions to MR which are much milder than mine would be.

I don't often post, (and normally only on Caylee's thread,) but I am wondering if anyone one else caught MR's referring to Dylan as "that boy"? It is oddly reminiscent of the Anthony family saying "that little girl". It seems like a weird way to mention a beloved child...verbally distancing themselves from the emotional connection. Just musing...

Elaine Redwine said the whole point of her appearance on the popular television show was to talk to her ex-husband, while Mark Redwine said he hoped his appearance would help efforts to find his missing son

ABQ Journal http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2013/02/27/entertainment/updated-missing-boys-parents-on-dr-phil.html

right. thanks. he's blocked her and she's doing exactly what she wants to - to tell him she knows he's got DR or did something to him and to demand he resolve this. Unfortunately, it's being construed as drama (by people with a need for drama) and MR is also getting what he wants from ER - attention. And to see her so upset and sad and emotional is really what MR wants. He's getting what he wants. But she NEEDS to do this and it will help find DR, and then Karma will kick MR is the arse. and hopefully HARD.

The re-run of yesterday's show is just coming on where I live. I'm going to watch it again. I already have a headache.

I don't know that he does indeed confess on the show. I do believe he was ready to 'behind the scenes'. I do believe if this happened Dr Phil would have contacted LE and had them agree to keep in under wraps until the show aired and I would think LE would be very grateful and would respect that. I don't think that everyone involved would be able to keep their mouths shut though and we would have at least heard some rumors floating around. Unless perhaps they took him into custody in L.A. or something until after the show airs?

is he still unable to be located? people seem to not know where he is. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member