Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this @MassGuy Even though much of TS's actions defy all logic & sense of humanity, they are what they are. She got that rental car for a reason & it wasn't because she was worried Gannon would spot her going door to door.

My hope is that she was too stupid & rushed to clean it properly. I know for sure she's got 1/2 of that equation covered!

Just a guess, but she strikes me as extremely lazy and all her decisions and actions revolve around her laziness. She probably did a cursory cleaning, if that, and thought it was "good to go."

I'm not sure I understand the continued insistence and minimization of this woman's crime towards Gannon by saying this was an accident. The charge is a first-degree murder charged, pre-meditated. I draw several conclusions from that.

1)That Gannon left that home alive, as per the video, and he did not die in the house.
2)That Gannon did not return to the house that day.
3)That LE believes Gannon is dead, and it happened outside the home, hence the extensive searches and murder charge.

Thus, even if she hurt him Sunday "by accident", he was still alive when he got in that vehicle. She had the choice to take him to the ER, to get him medical help, to return home and care for him. But clearly, she did none of those things, and LE is fairly certain that she chose to take him somewhere and kill him. Or let him die of his injuries, but if that were the case, it might be a neglect charge. To me, this woman has proven herself a liar, mean, and vindictive sadist who likes to inflict emotional pain on others and lashes out when she is thwarted. Why is crossing the line to her deliberately murdering Gannon so hard for some? Just trying to understand.

I think this is a very sensible depiction of what may have happened. While she might not have meant to injure him to the extent she did the first time, the video and the little "trip" were definitely planned and the intended result was to kill the little boy to cover up how badly she abused him. His voice in the video breaks my heart because you can tell he's suffering deeply.

The board was likely bloodied not on the first strike, but on a second or subsequent strike, and it was probably his head that was bleeding because head wounds can bleed profusely, leaving a puddle on the carpet if the child is just laying there. The sock is odd, though, perhaps it did have blood on it -- or perhaps LS put it on her hand to keep from leaving fingerprints somewhere.

This whole thing is a tragedy.

I think this is a very sensible depiction of what may have happened. While she might not have meant to injure him to the extent she did the first time, the video and the little "trip" were definitely planned and the intended result was to kill the little boy to cover up how badly she abused him. His voice in the video breaks my heart because you can tell he's suffering deeply.

The board was likely bloodied not on the first strike, but on a second or subsequent strike, and it was probably his head that was bleeding because head wounds can bleed profusely, leaving a puddle on the carpet if the child is just laying there. The sock is odd, though, perhaps it did have blood on it -- or perhaps LS put it on her hand to keep from leaving fingerprints somewhere.

Imo, the sock came off as she was dragging him.

Trigger warning, possible scenarios discussed.

I hadn’t even thought of the possibility of her putting it on her hand, possibly to use the board or to toss it. That’s a really really good theory.

Much better than the scarier alternative I haven’t been able to get out of my mind, that he lost the sock in the truck as they struggled. All heart-breaking and painful to visualize.

Moo

I’m new to all this, what is happening today vs what will happen on the 11th? When will more info of what caused her arrest be given? Thank you!!
This should help.

After an arrest, the suspect will appear in court for the advisement and arraignment.

During the advisement, they are informed of the criminal charges against them, including the potential criminal penalties involved.

During the arraignment, the prosecution presents the criminal complaint against the defendant, including a list of all the criminal offenses.

So the advisement is today, and the initial appearance (arraignment) is scheduled for the 11th. We don’t know when we’ll see the affidavit, but we may get some clarity today. Everyone is going to be asking reporters about that.

The Criminal Court Process in Colorado (defense lawyer's guide)

Regarding her race/ethnicity, I can see her claiming or writing down whatever she thought would benefit her the most in a particular situation*shrug*
I agree, whatever she can use to her advantage, she would. If being Native American got her out of government courts and in Tribal courts for this murder, she would use it. Whatever works. IMO

ETA Fxed post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member