Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I agree we can't know her motive.... whether jealousy or panic... who knows. One theory is as good as another, imo. But what I've bolded in the quote above, imo, is utterly inconsistent with a decision to murder (which we know was made at some point). One doesn't go from violently shoving a child away from danger to "whoops! That didn't work so well, now I have to murder him."
That doesn't fly with me. Concern for his safety would have had him being rushed to the hospital.
I don't think she intentionally murdered him. I do think she de facto murdered him by not taking him to the hospital.
But given the motor mouth and insensitivity, and hiding him from a proper burial, she has no support from anyone now (including me).

I hate doing this - but it's so hard to get up to speed at the rate of these threads. I've been out of the country since Thursday eve. Anything new that is worthy of taking time to look at?
Welcome back. Gannon still is missing. :( There was a days long beautiful memorial for him Sunday. There has been some more drama released re TS If u r interested in that. See media thread.

Under Colorado law, first-degree murder is the deliberate and premeditated killing of another human being with malice aforethought.
But in this case it refers to her abuse causing the death of a child under 12, who is in her care, that is automatically first-degree. Others have explained it better, like MassGuy, but in this case it doesn't mean necessarily pre-meditated.

I hate doing this - but it's so hard to get up to speed at the rate of these threads. I've been out of the country since Thursday eve. Anything new that is worthy of taking time to look at?
The phone call posted on DWAP youtube - We can discuss the contents of that call which includes Petco and TS feelings about LH. It's a long listen, there are a couple of summaries, rough transcripts on the pages after.

I think it might be Sunday nights footage that is what made AS break down and cry. AS said she lied but we don’t know which lie he is referring to as there are many. Initially I assumed it was that he never went to a friends house but he could have asked her if she hurt him and she said no and that’s the lie he refers to. Sunday night audio might be the lie that caused him to break down. I’m very concerned that what we see and hear on that video the night before GS disappeared will be extremely disturbing. Jmo

Completely agree with you @Trocroc9. You know those inklings you get as a parent when you come home and just know there was something going on, but can't put your finger on it. I think the Sunday night footage is the straw that broke the camel's back for him on TS's lying.

MOO,MOO

Someone may have answered this already.
My take is there have been 3 major developments.

1. Huge Memorial service for GS.
2. RD in MSM stating he has "audio" on his video. And shared more info on his video.
3. Dad With A Phone acquired interview. Unknown interviewer and Tee.

Then the best part: Tricia did a you tube live all about the phone interview!!!

RD has clear footage WITH sound for the whole weekend, Monday, and the entire week after!! All the stuff loaded in & taken out of the vehicles, time-stamped comings & goings of all people AND vehicles, how/where they parked, sadly the aftermath of what happened to Gannon in/out of that house on Sunday night, and his condition when he left with TS on Monday morning! If only he had footage of WHERE she put Gannon!!

And that's just RD's footage, think about what other neighbors have!

"The eye in the sky don't lie!"~RD
After all the talk about the phone interview, its nice to be reminded of RD's video with AUDIO ability!!!!!!!!!!

For some naive reason I'm been thinking she stopped at stores with him going in with her, showing he was alive, that there would be cameras showing this. How naive of me! I think she just named stores en route to her journey because of the pings. She never stopped anywhere to shop! He never went anywhere except where she put him.
duh on me! jmo

You're not naive, it's just hard for us "normal" people to think like an evil person who's driving around trying to think about how to cover up abuse and disappear an innocent, severely injured child!

I'll go halfsies with you :) I think she went to Petco, but not Play It Again Sports. PIAS was just what you said, a store to cover why she would be up in that area! Petco has cameras, but as far as I can tell from my experience and from exploring on Google maps PIAS does not! She just says she's going up there to look for a bike for AS.
Trust me, if she ever bought him a bike we would've heard ALL about it!:rolleyes:

I think the evidence will reveal blood found on/in
the bedroom (the "saucer shaped" pool), the garage (near the garage door and on the landing near the entrance to the house),the back of a vehicle, the ground near the gate and from the garage to the gate, wood from the garage, the bathroom near where she beat him, and
the garbage cans outside.

I think he was beaten about the head/face and went down on the floor and bled there. I think she left him for a bit and when she checked he was a mess and there was blood on that floor. She cleaned up and spilled drops near the door to the house, in the garage, and walking to the gate. Blood is on the back of the car because she had bloodied clothes, rags to clean and items.

Why, because she has admitted that blood will be found in these place and gave preposterous reasons that it would be there (the key, the cut on the foot due to Al's careless putting away of the tools. I think Al told her about the pool of blood and she thought she had hidden that so the interviews were a way of planting a grand scheme of how the boy came up missing.

Lastly, I think they will find dried blood in the truck.

In an earlier thread, I wondered if they spanked as a family or talked it out or a combo. At the very least, I think that Tee used corporal punishment on a regular basis. This poor, sweet boy didn't have a change against her rage.
I hope to God you are wrong.
If you are right, I thank God he can't feel pain anymore.
:0(

We don't have the same opinion. I don't know of any ongoing abuse from TS towards him or any other children in her life.
I respectfully disagree. The writing is on the wall. She has a history of violence. Like other abusers she has tried to explain injuries as accidents. In 2 days we are to believe he had nose bleeds, a cut foot, an accident in his pants, and perhaps another injury we can not discuss.
On top of that Monday morning she claims to have called a nurse questioning medication dosing. She didn’t call his pediatrician. Why? Because she either knew the pediatrician had suspicions or she was avoiding raising suspicion.
Then the day after he went missing LE stated we hope to find him, bring him home, and put him in a safe environment. That is telling. That is saying he wasn’t living in a safe environment.
And lastly the charges include child abuse that lead to death.
Yes I do believe we are going to hear evidence of a pattern of child abuse that went under the radar explained away by “accidents” until it couldn’t be explained anymore. JMO

MsBetsy, I agree with all of that except the last sentence. My eyes were really opened on reading that book about CW by Derhally. The last half discusses narcissism in depth.

I didn't say it doesn't apply in this case, I said that I myself am not comfortable applying that term. (Because I see it used so much it can't apply to every single criminal IMO)
It's the nature of criminals. You're not going to have 'blank psychiatric analysis' in an inmate chart. If you were to review the psych charts on criminials, you would see a lot of the "personality disorders" (besides details that are not easily forgotten and cause nightmares in the reader) MOO

ETA: A majority of people with personality disorders DO NOT commit serious crimes. But a majority of those committing serious crimes DO have personality disorders.

ETA 2: The Sociopath-Serial Killer Connection

Last edited:
All the talk about blood, made me go back and watch RD Sunday footage again. Sure enough it seems that Gannon is wearing the clothes that He is described as missing in. Blue jacket, jeans and tennis shoes.
We've seen in the Monday footage that He is wearing pants with a white stripe.
Maybe LS reluctance to speak of Petco on that audio....is because that may be where she stashed Gannon's missing clothes :(

JMHO

Sorry I'm not sure how to link the vids
I didn't think of that till you said this.

What she would remember is the clothes he was wearing when she beat him.

They may have been bloody. He had to change.

She had to get rid of them.

That would be a reason for AS to be upset while watching the video. jmo (I'm looking for an obvious reason, not something that one would want an explanation for before being upset)

With the way neighborhoods are now with a lot of houses having doorbells that have a cameras, we don't know what LE has and doesn't have in the way of proof that "something" occurred to assist Gannon's disappearance. From the beginning, LE has kept ALL of their evidence close to their vest. Most of what WE know, comes from a woman who obviously has problems with the truth and that's it. But the film is what is verifying that she was anything but a doting stepmother.

My only hope is that between neighbors' cameras, they have a full movie of what really happened and by putting together ALL of the film they are privy to, they know exactly what happen in and around that house for at least a good 3 days if not more. LS could try and cover her tracks on what occurred by forgetting phones, renting cars, ridding herself if tracking devices, but the film will tell LE the truth on what went in and out of this house and not from just one angle but several.

In the meantime, she can sit in jail making up any story that she wants but the fact will remain, that there were cameras running. In the words of @MassGuy, "She's cooked."

MOO,MOO

I would agree. That may certainly change in the future.

I know there have been reports an aunt had some things to say. (I'm not 100% sure that was a MSM report.) But even if the children would not report abuse to AS (because of fear and I know that happens), and even if it was hidden from GS's mandated-reporter teachers, and even if neighbors reports of GS as a "happy child" weren't accurate, and even if ongoing abuse was hidden when AS was home, and even if AS wasn't home much, do we really think adults from LH's family would hide it too? It's much more likely to me it's a matter of what is known now coloring memories of what was known then. And too, if TS really was not an obvious monster before, if she didn't engage in previous abuse, that makes the whole situation more frightening and inexplicable.

Then we'd have to acknowledge past behavior doesn't always predict future behavior. That more often than we know, people we trust maybe can't be trusted.

JMO
Unfortunately most people, even victims, are slow to recognize emotional and verbal abuse which is highly destructive and generally leads to physical abuse. Gaslighting and manipulation hide these abuses. Children are powerless alone with these types of people and it’s hard to prove. Her own recording and interviews reveal her character. She could not provide Gannon dignity even in death but instead discussed him “pooping his pants”. LE and the DA included the charge so doubtless we will one day see the rest of those facts. AS was and probably remains in denial.

OT, IMO & etc...but it is a weird phenomenon that most adults likely feel comfortable leaving their children with a non-bio parent partner, i.e step or girlfriend/boyfriend, whereas many kinds of checks would take place before leaving them with a bonded caretaker from an agency, i.e...we tend to trust those we love and (maybe) assume they are as invested as ourselves in the well-being of the children.
JMOJMOJMO

I would agree. That may certainly change in the future.

I know there have been reports an aunt had some things to say. (I'm not 100% sure that was a MSM report.) But even if the children would not report abuse to AS (because of fear and I know that happens), and even if it was hidden from GS's mandated-reporter teachers, and even if neighbors reports of GS as a "happy child" weren't accurate, and even if ongoing abuse was hidden when AS was home, and even if AS wasn't home much, do we really think adults from LH's family would hide it too? It's much more likely to me it's a matter of what is known now coloring memories of what was known then. And too, if TS really was not an obvious monster before, if she didn't engage in previous abuse, that makes the whole situation more frightening and inexplicable.

Then we'd have to acknowledge past behavior doesn't always predict future behavior. That more often than we know, people we trust maybe can't be trusted.

JMO
Unfortunately most people, even victims, are slow to recognize emotional and verbal abuse which is highly destructive and generally leads to physical abuse. Gaslighting and manipulation hide these abuses. Children are powerless alone with these types of people and it’s hard to prove. Her own recording and interviews reveal her character. She could not provide Gannon dignity even in death but instead discussed him “pooping his pants”. LE and the DA included the charge so doubtless we will one day see the rest of those facts. AS was and probably remains in denial.
BBM

I agree we can't know her motive.... whether jealousy or panic... who knows. One theory is as good as another, imo. But what I've bolded in the quote above, imo, is utterly inconsistent with a decision to murder (which we know was made at some point). One doesn't go from violently shoving a child away from danger to "whoops! That didn't work so well, now I have to murder him."
That doesn't fly with me. Concern for his safety would have had him being rushed to the hospital.

The narcissist life is driven by an overwhelming fear of abandonment if anyone see the “real” them. This woman was on the verge of being exposed, unemployable, and likely divorced if the abuse was obvious this time. She callously took a shot at another outcome. IMO.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree. The writing is on the wall. She has a history of violence. Like other abusers she has tried to explain injuries as accidents. In 2 days we are to believe he had nose bleeds, a cut foot, an accident in his pants, and perhaps another injury we can not discuss.
On top of that Monday morning she claims to have called a nurse questioning medication dosing. She didn’t call his pediatrician. Why? Because she either knew the pediatrician had suspicions or she was avoiding raising suspicion.
Then the day after he went missing LE stated we hope to find him, bring him home, and put him in a safe environment. That is telling. That is saying he wasn’t living in a safe environment.
And lastly the charges include child abuse that lead to death.
Yes I do believe we are going to hear evidence of a pattern of child abuse that went under the radar explained away by “accidents” until it couldn’t be explained anymore. JMO
TS said with her own mouth: "He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Abusers always say "oh he had an accident" or " he always has silly accidents"..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties